3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NightHawkreal 15.06.20 04:03 pm

Your favorite quest (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

My Dream in the big city.
53 Comments
Sort by:
v
vanrem 15.06.20

of course quest Freak and the subsequent four pdquest, which takes place in kaer morhen the. Ian, her bed, Ernabella and his purpose cornflower, Geralt is a poet and Lambert, cosplay of Vesemira...well, anyway, don't forget about the gatherings of the Trinity wizards - it was a masterpiece!

d
darkssould 15.06.20

my favorite quest when I had to burn the castle !

E
Ellinka 15.06.20

I liked the quest with Ivasyk, he's my favorite minor character. :)

A
Amilmar 15.06.20

Igosa quest, quests with Ivasyk, booze Caer Morgana, the quest where Geralt jumps through portals between worlds...

D
Destroyer_26 15.06.20

Yes, almost all quests are cool, in any game, there are none.I think many will agree with me

m
morpholog 15.06.20

- Battle of fists with Olaf.
- Famously at the well (the quest, and the story around it)
Hunting hares with CRIS (she's got left in Velen, it was straight to tears)

D
Dragon2055 15.06.20

XBoy360
Also think that the most dramatic chain of quests is about the Baron. Especially the part about ygosu from the scene when the Baron took igoru hands as much as the creeps. so to get this scene. And Yes.. I also have all ended sadly(

Amilmar
Oh yeah.....)) booze in kaer Morgane... for a long time I did not laugh)

.AREST. 15.06.20

When I first saw the three witches in this guise!!! The soundtrack was nothing like the way

And still good quest, the wife of the hunter(about the werewolf)

S
SeregaTyl 15.06.20

Quest (quests) associated with the Bloody Baron. Ten points!!!

7 look 15.06.20

Shock therapy is a short, but very fun quest.

f
fakeforreg13 15.06.20

I really liked the small side quests: - the opium of the people, (this is the one quest where a vsebog requires farmers offerings in the form of food and alcohol ) Volunteer, (where the Troll enrolled radansuu in the army and received orders to guard the boats) a quest where you have to get out of the cave Troll spy who poses as a shoemaker.

33Lives 15.06.20

branch Queyras Mets

s
saa0891 15.06.20

I have only sailed on Sceilig on this don't know how many here quests.

And yet I remember the line of quests in search of Buttercup.

Well, quests with Triss of course,especially cool was when she was sailing on the ship,and I was thinking as well,and then such a nice surprise.

And the quest where a Witch ambushed after throwing a boulder off the cliff,not so bad fan of this quest got I was level 20 and level 29 quest from the beginning in the cave for two Underage,then the crowd melkotni and Gravoglas,and then another, and a sweet Quartet of the Werewolf,Troll and Doppler Prilosec still knocked.

n
nV Elessar Briggsovich 15.06.20

All branch rescue of the wizards(including the ball), and especially it's Now or never

A
Altanhan 15.06.20

saa0891
And yet I remember the line of quests in search of Buttercup.

I agree, yet that faggot found - I crawled all Novigrad)

A
Argo R 15.06.20

The most impressive quests - the whole line with the Baron, igosa, witches;the Mouse tower - the quest for Columnize plague with the virgin and Grahama; search maniac in Novigrad, the quest with raskoldoval of Morkarla on Skellige, the Battle for kaer-Morhen.

U
UNATCO 15.06.20

booze in caermarthen

g
gleb_4elnok 15.06.20

Quest Summer , the Dark magic and cheese , where he played the cat and the wolf

K
Krrrva 15.06.20

The last battle in the kaer morhen. it was epic

p
pshanyrckovee 15.06.20

Quest with Bloody Baron. Russian understudy played his role for 10+