3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NightHawkreal 15.06.20 04:03 pm

Your favorite quest (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

My Dream in the big city.
53 Comments
Sort by:
_
__DOC__ 15.06.20

pshanyrckovее
Baron!!!,- of course,it is recognized by many gaming appendage world,but the heart of Stone - gorgeous.

Y
Yakim 15.06.20

My additions of heart of Stone quest with a wedding in the village )))

C
Chukcha v chume 15.06.20

I pass not for the first time, but the most favorite place I have this revelry in the castle of the wizards. and how are they touching care so as not to scare the girls want to invite :)

s
snayper2013 15.06.20

The top quest is the search for Eggs at the statue.

M
Mihail Smolin 15.06.20

The game has a huge number of very cool quests and one it is hard to choose,list just those that I remember most and that I wanted pereproyti immediately after the passage:
Family matters - Ruler Baron all awesome, but this quest is simply unmatched.
To the touch - quite atmospheric fermentation in the cave together with Keir.
Mouse tower is a sad story about two lovers.
Chosen of the gods - At the moment with the baby just went nuts).
In the West, home is best-Almost the most fun quest in the entire game.
The battle of Caer Morganna - Very cool-researched and epic battle even eclipsed the final.
And I was there, honey beer drinking - the Most fun quest in the entire game.
And lived happily ever after - One of the sad stories and overall a very atmospheric quest.
Echo-at the completion of this quest, I remembered the first collection of Sapkowski.
A long time...Unusual location, frenzied tales,it was very cool).
And this is just my favorite quests,if you take into account the ones that I liked a little less, there will be a lot of scribbling)
Brought only a pretty long job, there are simply a great number of interesting small, for 10-15 minutes Kostikov.
In General the game can be blamed for a lot of aspects,but the quests succeeded just for the glory.
Last time I liked the quests in oblivion,there certainly were lots of problems, from identical locations to the banal main plot, but the line guilds and just the various extras were very cool.

B
BlooDFeaR666 15.06.20

personally, as for me the quest of DLS blood and wine as someone more interesting also realized I liked more than the original after DLS I realized that once again the whole reason the girl who wanted revenge and even the strongest monster fell under the influence of an ordinary girl

N
Nuusk 15.06.20

Liked quest when Priscilla was almost killed. Ufffff and I had to find this psycho

k
kusja14 15.06.20

my favorite quest is the Wedding of a friend Shani, I do not remember the name, but obsessed with Geralt is fun=)

mid-video about

M
Mama Stiflera 15.06.20

kusja14
And I was there, honey beer drinking
Also my favorite quest. A kind of projection on the Sapkowski short story a Little bit of sacrifice. Touched to tears...

T
Tony Space 15.06.20

One of my favorite is Last wish, very touching denouement,if you choose Yennifer.

L
Liggalize 15.06.20

someone handed this?

a
airstorm 15.06.20

Liggalize
This document is issued to anyone who will answer the questions in the correct sequence...... vooot this your chudil:

PS the Snippet of Bugs, fails in the Witcher 3 from Marmara

L
Liggalize 16.07.20

who knows: is there an order for Oriana?