3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Savelev Daniil 15.06.20 04:09 pm

Lags and freezes (Risen 3: Titan Lords)

The game is very good.to play at top speed,but the twitching has pulled out,anyone know how to solve it?
Laptop core i5,6GB RAM,nvidia geforce 650m 2gb,OS 7...
67 Comments
Sort by:
T
TeMaXqX 15.06.20

the same problem + twitching got !!! I have a 2110 Core i3 (3.30 Ghz) 4 GB ozu,Amd radeon R7 260x 2 GB . 1600x900. Fps of 50-60 but the twitching got already ( ruining all the buzz( Yet don't know how to solve it( I will look for. If you find how to solve this problem,I'll write you.

A
Andrey Grishman 15.06.20

I rummaged all there,And noticed everyone has this problem who has core i any version

D
DanelPz 15.06.20

the exact same situation

S
Savelev Daniil 15.06.20

People thank you)Looking!

v
vegas99 15.06.20

I have these twitches I only do one way with it in many games is the limiter of fps for example at 50 or 40

v
vegas99 15.06.20

How to put the fps limiter - http://forums.playground.ru/thief_2014/tech/kak_postavit_ogranichitel_fps_est_reshenie-817638/

M
Mortala 15.06.20

Honestly stale:

Solarreserve problems for those who suffer from micro-freezes every second:

You need to partially disable Hyper-Threading, it is possible to do so

Start -> Run -> msconfig , choose the Boot – Advanced Options... , tick Number of processors and choose one processor less than the total quantity, click OK to restart the computer.

Enjoy the smooth performance in the game.

The fix only works this way or through the bios, but preferably so. Do not attempt to shut down the processor via the Task Manager, the brakes will not disappear.

S
Savelev Daniil 15.06.20

Something .Nothing has changed !

S
Savelev Daniil 15.06.20

Conductive and it will try)

S
Savelev Daniil 15.06.20

Mortala
And more pliz)

U
Umit Zaripov 15.06.20

Someone that helped please share with us.

v
vftor 15.06.20

About the freezes:
Windows on the SSD with the game already installed on Sata, and there is no slowdown.

U
Umit Zaripov 15.06.20

vftor
It's like can you explain to stupid me for details and I do not understand.

A
Andrey Grishman 15.06.20

Mortala
helped but it goes minus one percent ,it is not necessary to wait for patches

A
Asmoon 15.06.20

Can try to limit fps, and Vice versa. Helped me at least.
X:\.....\SteamAppscommonRisen 3\data\ini\ConfigDefault.xml. Option FPSLimitToRefreshRate=true to change to false. In line FPSLimit=0 should be 0

S
Savelev Daniil 15.06.20

Asmoon
Not helped)what happened to the Oh rules and to play)That would be the Russian voice kicks )))Thank you

S
Savelev Daniil 15.06.20

vftor
Explain )

v
vftor 15.06.20

Umit Zaripov
It's like can you explain to stupid me for details and I do not understand.
------------------
Yes, it's simple! The game lacks the performance of the computer, which mainly depends on CPU power (frequency, etc.), power supplies (memory, etc.), amount of RAM (GB, frequency), speed of a read / write of the hard drive.
Now,Winchester is the weakest point on a modern gaming computer.
Sata read speed 90 MB/s, and the SSD is 500 MB/s (almost = 350 MB/s).
Already half a year go games that require maximum performance of the computer.
Processors are already 4-8 cores 3-4 GHz, video card, 3-4 GB RAM 8-32 GB. All most and hard drive weak.
For a modern gaming computer should be put on the system SSD (C drive - Windows 7 x64) and the game installed on a Sata (drive E).
For the most demanding games on the system SSD and the game installed on another SSD.

P
Panasi 15.06.20

vftor
In General most cases, the game performance does not depend on the drive, provided that it is not more than 10 years. Only from the SSD increases the speed of starting and loading maps.

v
vftor 15.06.20

Panasi
You're wrong. The startup speed of course increases. But tested on many heavy games - all increases and disappear and freezes and freezes. Moreover, the processor and the graphics card is loaded quite a bit, and the freezes disappear.