3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Savelev Daniil 15.06.20 04:09 pm

Lags and freezes (Risen 3: Titan Lords)

The game is very good.to play at top speed,but the twitching has pulled out,anyone know how to solve it?
Laptop core i5,6GB RAM,nvidia geforce 650m 2gb,OS 7...
67 Comments
Sort by:
M
Melanholiy 15.06.20

Installed it on old computer 6 years ago and cried.. On it, this game is on medium-high with good FPSOs. Then the question is: what the f** it lags on the laptop, with performance and har-kami several times better?!

C
CryteK 15.06.20

cavo proposes,the Council will change their buckets on a normal PC

M
MunchkiN 616 15.06.20

cavo proposes,the Council will change their buckets on a normal PC
on a normal company your game does not start. Lal

x
xabote 15.06.20

Laptop, processor Intel i5, Nvidia 555M, SSD.

Did not help:
1. FPSLimitToRefreshRate=False;
2. Change the settings inside the game - on/off sync, everything on Max, everything on Min - one hell, the picture is jammed;
3. Repak, the image is not shaking - that's not the point, never was.

That helped:
Method Mortala (8-th position from the beginning of the topic), the 4 processors indicated 3 PCs Rebooted, friezes had disappeared. Hopefully forever.

G
Gevemperor 15.06.20

Mortala
Thanks, the problem was solved!

D
Dimonius 15.06.20

Twitching observed only in those who are on Windows 7, found solution to install Windows 8.1 or 10, they game runs perfect on his experience checked out.
No configs above in the posts they decide.

G
Grovarian 16.12.21

On Win 10 it is not playable at all. The release took place when there was Vin 7 then there were no complaints at all. 7 years later, playing on newer hardware is just awful. FPS sags, textures are redrawn before our eyes, there is not enough anger. With the 2nd part, I was worn out, there because of the shadows smelly sagging, and then a pancake is complete ...