3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kovu 18.10.19 01:24 pm

Your favorite country (Europa Universalis 3)

Which country do you like and why?
73 Comments
Sort by:
a
askeliy 18.10.19

Toxa777
in General Yes, but the threat from the French remains, especially through the years 150-200.
also wanted to mention England. the subjugation of the island, to create a Britain, to make good to any fleet
one enemy is not picked up, well, slowly colonize the future America. and yet England soldiers are good...

T
Toxa777 18.10.19

Soldiers from all over Europe (countries with Latin tech group) are the same. As well, and other countries with the same-group))
Generally, the more often the threat of fra is for everyone! countries. In my party for Vijayanagar they with only short breaks has got to be the Mamluks, Timurids and the Horde (which by the way is hard pearly in Eastern Europe), and then my Alliance with China (though only got to China, and I even land is not lost). So if we talk about most hated, the fra will most certainly lay claim to this place)

a
askeliy 18.10.19

my French is not once broken. had to beat England, created a strong Navy, the French
fortunately a great army make. dwelt in the British Isles, so the French war on me like 10 times announced
for 60 years. but puplit nemogli (a couple of times where I missed, soldier new ispytyval) fleet they have
weak.
in game one minus such countries as France and etizhe Turks, too agressivnie first one will be under
smaller neighbors, then they will win more than the major powers. actual after 200 years they are not
unbeatable.
what naregal very much.

w
wehr 18.10.19

By Far The Muscovy! He would play for the Ukrainian land - do not have them here...

M
MrXZ 18.10.19

China - in all these games love to play for China, I don't know why )
Scandinavia (Norway, Sweden, Denmark) - love ihniyu mythology and Vikings!. :)
For Russian or when not to play, but help them. :)

p.s I russofob! )

K
Kot34[FT] 18.10.19

wehr.There are 1500 years is presented Zaporozhye..Win Reche Pospolita in the war and demanding independence for Ukraine, and all)))

w
wehr 18.10.19

Kot34. Yes Zaporozhye seen in the event. As far as I remember there is only 1 province (may 2-3). The time will certainly try!

v
volonter08 18.10.19

And Ukraine and Germany is in the folder history/countries as countries but they never appear in the game. But if you change in the history of the province of its owner, these countries will appear.

I myself love to play for Russia and France

T
Toxa777 18.10.19

volonter08
At the expense of Germany, Yes, I agree, but Ukraine is very often exempted from Lithuania. There are certainly not a long time, but still.

P
Palpra Gumsveraz[pokinul 18.10.19

The great Kingdom of Provence(just Provence), I raised the Crusaders, and now in E3.

T
Toxa777 18.10.19

And Crusader save game in еу3 noralno tolerated?

S
Shadowdancer 18.10.19

Germany can create the player in the case of seizure following provinces of Mecklenburg, Brandenburg, Altmark, lüneburg, Brunswick, Anhalt, Dresden, Leizpig, Thurginia, Franconia.

S
Shadowdancer 18.10.19

Toxa777
Maybe he meant that he played for them and the crusaders in Europe 3.

T
Toxa777 18.10.19

And, probably)

The way to create a Germany still need the appropriate culture to have.

P
Palpra Gumsveraz[pokinul 18.10.19

I played for the Crusaders in Provence and in Europe, but the saves are not transferred.

w
wehr 18.10.19

Who played for Pskov, Kasimova, Yaroslavl and other individuals (YEL. Orthodox) share the strategy in the early stages - I want to try.

T
Toxa777 18.10.19

For Orthodox singles not played, but tip # 1 is: from the first day of the game after the start of the campaign (hold pause) make alliances with neighbors (Muscovy, Novgorod, Lithuania, Poland, Teutons) otherwise you'll eat, and on the first day the chance of well failure is very low. Then try to expand by war and allied forces. Also enter into the Union, and with 1 neighbor, then tried to pit with the other (well, Moscow and Novgorod for example) and due to this to go, however you ride you can quickly first and foremost, it's time to bleed at first it will be difficult for the two (co-religionists in the beginning try did not seem to be attacking in the war). For Pskov would probably be easier to conclude an Alliance with Poland/Lithuania, as they frequently are in conflict with the Teutons, it will be your roof, due to which you can go to sea and there are already aimlessly and how the hands are doing, all will depend on you, unless of course the roof won't go and won't attack you)

M
Muad Dib 18.10.19

And I like the Hijaz of nothing and very good prospects for development. While playing for him the main thing is to find justice against the Mamluks and the Ottomans (for me, they squabbled among themselves).

S
Shadowdancer 18.10.19

Moscow Principality - there is the capital, and my hometown is Moscow, plus a resurgent Russia for him is more difficult than in Novgorod(Though as the power is even weaker than the Novgorod and Tver), and two of the weakest Principality border-Ryazan, Yaroslavl.Well, later Russia.

K
Krivzha 18.10.19

http://www.strategium.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=2334 RELEASE - Europa Universalis 3: Heir to the Throne (Europe 3: heir to the throne) torrent torrent download torrent torrent download
http://www.strategium.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=2334 Recording in MP-the game Europa Universalis 3: Heir to the Throne (Europe 3: heir to the throne) - no rules! Game and the only game!
http://www.strategium.ru/forum - Strategium.ru waiting for you!