3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kovu 18.10.19 01:24 pm

Your favorite country (Europa Universalis 3)

Which country do you like and why?
73 Comments
Sort by:
J
James_Stone 18.10.19

For Byzantium, the Empire from Italy to India, here only the Golden Horde che can not understand=(

K
Kot34[FT] 18.10.19

Well vobshem For the Japs Play,captured Korea And China..interestingly I have watched the Chinese..they last the capital was on the territory where quite a different culture(and they JELITA was not the Chinese already and the other was replaced by shitty ie was not the Chinese but only wore the flag and the names of China),China Replaced the power WOO..after Waiting Ten Years(well of tho North and the South had Land and join NAT Provo hedgehog of steel) and I lekwa Wu Destroyed along with Tibet) but then China from Tibet OTSOEDENILIS WELL, THEN IT Oirat Horde JOIN AND THEN Mongolian UPRISING RAISED AND CHINA ATASHILI..AND ALL the OIRAT LANDS THEN OPYATT MONGOLIAN REVIVED AND THAT THIS COMEDY didn'T last I DECIDED to take ALL the CHILDREN of the EARTH(MONGOLIAN TO ITSELF)))))make FRIENDS WITH the Franks...the poles THE heat GIVEN...captured ALMOST ALL of the Golden Horde AND the LOSSES THEY HAVE THERE NAT PROVO,HARNESS,UKRAINE THERE TOO))))
There is a colony in North America))

PS since I played Byzantium how to do so chto0by colonies revolted and sdelalas an independent state??I would like for them porubitsya)))Say that the colonists may want independence)))

p
printing in the infernal 18.10.19

France, Austria.
After a rather drawn out enterprises, France is a great power, is able to capture the whole of Europe in the shortest time.

Q
QUIWI 18.10.19

Love to play for the German land, now playing for Brandenburg, then probably will start for the Teutonic Order.

D
Danil97 18.10.19

Brandenburg due to the weak German princes had expanded started to fight with France almost entirely conquered and went to the Pyrenees took half now every 5 years I declare war on WAV-12.54

D
Dee Dimes 18.10.19

The coolest is France, Russia and the German principalities

F
FANart 18.10.19

Played for the Portuguese,from the very beginning formed an Alliance with England, and snapped off half of Ireland.Then seized the North.Africa and colonized.Then, together with England dealt with Castile and France and went to America.Also seized Kyrgyzstan and became Emperor.Then concluded Dean.marriages and inherited the throne of Norway and Austria.By 1600 became the Holy Roman Empire,so now beneath me the whole America, Western Europe to Russia, Africa and 5 provinces in India.

S
STRENG 18.10.19

I personally played for a Muscovy. Wanted to recreate the path passed by this Principality. Listen and all the Russian principalities have the ability to create Russia?

N
Nouara 18.10.19

STRENG
Yes, the Principality of Muscovy, Tver, Yaroslavl, Pskov, Ryazan

F
FANart 18.10.19

Novgorod

e
energoxaker 18.10.19

France,the Bourbons and Leinster

N
Nouara 18.10.19

FANart
but Novgorod forgot...

x
xlodnokrovnii 18.10.19

I started to play in Moscow, played to 1411 and tired(I just chose the generals - the historical, and I didn't have commanders(because of thunder)). And the wait began for PORTUGAL! Sweet deal, I tell you. She had only one neighbor on the borders, so I made friends with him, took half of the Northern part of Africa and went to wait on the North - to England.
wehr
31.01.09 15:08 By Far The Muscovy! He would play for the Ukrainian land - do not have them here...

PS I'm playing for Portugal, watched the development of Eastern Europe. Starting with the smallest year in the game in Ukraine is not present(I used to play Europe 3, but the other part - it NEVER was), but to 1420-25гг appear such principalities as Ukraine and the Principality of Polotsk. Ukraine appears on the territory of the Crimean khanate, and Polotsk Prince. - Between Lithuania and Novgorod. And I tell you, starting with one area of Polotsk kN. took half of Lithuania and a couple of areas of Moscow(and it's AI was playing!)
So ask 1430г and Gamay for Ukrainians)))

S
Stanislav za Bioware 18.10.19

my favorite countries
1-the Teutonic order
2 - Poland
3 Byzantine Empire

n
nikita radionov 18.10.19

1-the Mamelukes
2-Portugal
3-Naples(Italy)

M
Muad Dib 18.10.19

Managed to survive for the order of Malta. The yard is 1750 - I dominate the world.

L
LFYBK1099 18.10.19

France - it has a great location

Austria - she has an interesting story

Brandenburg - it has great potential for development

The Byzantine Empire - like the Roman Empire

d
dassd 18.10.19

Burgundy and Sweden

K
KAZAKH ASTANA 18.10.19

Kazakhstan - I am a patriot.

S
SSSR ZhIV 18.10.19

Byzantium
Armenia (in the beginning of play for Georgia with the help of the scouts cause a revolt and liberate Armenia and after it))
Pskov (in Novgorod too easy) others have no access to the sea and then another war and the sea yours))
Portugal
Britain (played too the easy way out and enrage the constant riots at the Brit Islands)