3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ivan700 15.06.20 04:55 pm

about the skill Blizzard (Diablo 2)

As you know, Blizzard always hits.
So, Question # 1: what principle determines the hit/miss? If you cast a Blizzard 1, what is the chance of hitting (let's say the player)?
Question No. 2: how to count the damage from Blizzard. For example, damage in statov 15K, if you get that Blizzard om player how much damage he receives? As I understand 15000/6 every second. Or is there pofreymovy?
Who is an expert on witches? :{
98 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 15.06.20

if you get that Blizzard om player how much damage he receives?
ivan700 depends on its cold cold res and absorb.

i
ivan700 15.06.20

Obsessed
It is clear, cap :)
0 RES / 0 abs witch is not pumped mastery, - RES is also 0, does not matter, it is interested in the mechanism...

p
pohmele 15.06.20

ivan700
Beat SASOOLIE. When ingested, it is applied to the damage in the window is written (at the above conditions).

added:
On account of the probability:
Can't exactly say, but I suspect that the icicles fall on a specific cell (D2 in all the space consists of them). And if it is (or is part) of the enemy, it counts for hitting. As is the idea that animation is just imaginary display of icicles, and the icicles just generated randomly in a certain area. At this point I suggested that big monsters (in D2 there are different area monsters) easier to get than small. Although this may not be true. Good question, by the way.

i
ivan700 15.06.20

hangover
xDD
OK, for 1 castes in a certain area once a second appear SASOOLIE
If the enemy is standing still, what is the chance that it gets at least 1 SASOOLIA ??

p
pohmele 15.06.20

ivan700
If you know in what area, with what frequency and over what period of time, it is easy to (taking into account the fact that the probability of their occurrence in all cells are the same, otherwise it is necessary to consider this). Without these parameters, one can only guess. Well, and she SASOOLYA has one cell or not, also a good question.

R
RS485 15.06.20

hangover
direct hidden the aggressor.

ivan700
the team figured out the issue,
the result: a relative standing of the brow - the mechanism is stable.
if he's on the move - shield Rand.

R
RS485 15.06.20

all right ? ;)

p
pohmele 15.06.20

if he's on the move - shield Rand.
lol, that's EXPERTISE. What is stable? What does that mean? Random? What is random? The question was about the probability and average time of hitting the opponent, you're offered a stable and Sety random — perfect victory.

added:
the team figured this question
Academicians and professors.

i
ivan700 15.06.20

RS485
Stable is like?
50% that SASOOLYIA get, 50% will not get, or how did that happen?

f
firkax 15.06.20

30% that you will get 30% that will not get

]
]Venom[ 15.06.20

50% that SASOOLYIA get, 50% will not get
this stable inrandom?

f
firkax 15.06.20

random is when 30%, 50%, 100%

i
ivan700 15.06.20

firkax
30% that you will get 30% that will not get
Oh, Yes, and the remaining 40%?

R
RS485 15.06.20

pacholec, shtoto represent. neobychno pahodu ;)
with the rules of the guy on the bull passes...

how... on the frames painted the crash site SOSYLIES relative to the starting point caste ! VО ! Into so if you want to catch opponents in pvp procustom bliza Hawa, the Hawa how castes or stupidly random !

R
RS485 15.06.20

radna! smile we get any in the near or not , that's really for those said

R
RS485 15.06.20

who do with a huge head

p
pohmele 15.06.20

RS485
with the rules of the guy on the bull passes...
Rather you were soft.

how... on the frames painted the crash site SOSYLIES relative to the starting point caste ! VО ! Into so if you want to catch opponents in pvp procustom bliza Hawa, the Hawa how castes or stupidly random !
And then on leg flowed expertise. If SASOOLIE fall always in the same point, then the impossible would be the situation when caste in name in one case instantly damage, but otherwise doesn't cause any damage at all for all the time Blizzard. Yes, and that means to catch opponents in pvp procustom bliza? And that means stupid random? Have random variables also have characteristics, FYI.

ivan700
A good test would be consistent castes Blizzard and counting hits on a standing character. If there's time, we will conduct sea test. This will allow to estimate the frequency of hits Blizzard on the enemy in pvp.

i
ivan700 15.06.20

hangover
This will allow to estimate the frequency of hits Blizzard on the enemy in pvp.
It was fun to determine how many SASOOLIES c 1 blizza average falls.

m
malloc 15.06.20

It was fun to determine how many SASOOLIES c 1 blizza average falls.
add up the number of fallen icicles 10 Blizzard and divide this number by 10

p
pohmele 15.06.20

ivan700
Rather more interesting would be the average time of contact SASOOLIE. Because the opponent to stand still under blossom is unlikely. Resolved, tomorrow running tests, I see that the home was very interesting. Although this knowledge is little to affect. :)

t.A.T.u.
10 Blizzard
Why 10? ^^