3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
art1my 17.06.20 02:18 pm

Al Khor or Disgraced (Tyranny)

These two forces can never get along. And then argue. If they were not United by the desire to escape the edict that they must have each other killed faster than the enemy fought. Which of these two factions you like. And whose side will you take?
47 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hypest 17.06.20

Disgraced.

D
Darth SimbioZ 17.06.20

Disgraced yet, but apparently, I go against all, for the good and the rebels, if given the choice, and it, apparently, gives)

T
The Reds 17.06.20

Al Khor, and then as mentioned above can and will rebel. And maybe with the band remain.Just negative character while playing, all executed, it is impossible to pardon...While this principle.

D
Dassent 17.06.20

Play for opalach,for they, too, can spare the locals.

L
Lobo 17.06.20

I went for the scarlet and in the end all killed!AHAHAAHAHA!!!

S
Sprintin 17.06.20

Al Khor, Opline some barbarians, if only to burn everything and kill everyone.

s
scorg94 17.06.20

Both armies are good in a bad way. Disgraced - I don't want to spare the local residents of Al Khor violent psychos. Until a more adequate look Disgraced, but if the opportunity to fight for the rebels betray the army without even thinking.

D
DarkStrip73 17.06.20

We were given to be in the shoes of the villain, and how would you was not dobreski, you are still a villain:3 and Bring all the fire to kill the infidels:3

s
scorg94 17.06.20

Darth SimbioZ
Granted, judging by the achievements of the incentive.

a
art1my 17.06.20

The Reds
So if you play the Chorus it should be the principle of all to recruit, do not execute. And all executed, pardon it is necessary to refer to the disgraced.

T
Torvix 17.06.20

The ending
Spoilers time was Kairos, towards the end he declared war on the archons, were all killed in the end turned out to be something somehow the arbiter rebelled against his will, even though I exactly followed his orders and somehow provoked him and now his army are in my soul, a feeling that the ending cut off

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 17.06.20

I red the first passage will be.

M
MoscowGolem 17.06.20

I suggest to play:
1) character creation only support 1-way deliberately understating the role of the 2nd.
2) the first few missions to do tozhesamoe - all in 1 side despite nenavesti)
3) at the meeting which will be Chapter 2 parties to discuss the offensive - make them angry at each other and give preference to the army which was supported by
4) the second side starts a war against 1 in the following mission after the main gate to meet 2 army and you tell them - sort it out yourself and I ALONE will capture the Peak.
5) after the capture of the peak will be available to dialogue with the beginning of the game to send nafig all ( to be written bring) to grab a pic and all the following missions to wring out the land from the tiers and Bishop) most likely by the end of the game to install itself by a local overlord and start pressing other lands in DLS)
6) kill all traitors and people who are asked to leave alive( to capture the peak) to run then achivku - this is sparta( tyrrany) and to throw off its peak kick the puny humans)
7) not to fall to the alliances with the factions of the archons or maybe all they watch , play straight off spoiling the rest of life.
8) Become A Tyrant )

t
tzntch 17.06.20

There is a bit of stupid moments. Disgraced seem to us elite, based on tactics, but during the conquest several times I saw the dilemma in which the Chorus acted more wisely, for example, at the storming of the city (don't remember the name) wanted him Disgraced stupid to take by storm, while the Chorus simply said, Burn the city, they either give up or die. This is me a couple of times baffled.

E
Eriori 17.06.20

tznch
The fact of the matter is that the two gang is good. There who like, and bloodthirsty ghouls missing here and there. I so happened that went according to the storyline Disgraced, despite the fact that they are trying to seem noble, there is very little. If not for the barbaric traditions of the Choir ,the situation is I think better would be , but there is something there.

x
xa4apuri2015 17.06.20

Against both factions don't like neither neither) will Kill all hope slowly.

A
Amshgar 17.06.20

Made turnips the rebels and now play the role of a double agent in the ranks of Kairos

x
xa4apuri2015 17.06.20

Amshgar
how did you manage? I also acted as primaries but during the assault the first fortress I had to kill rebels irepa did all that, despite the fact that released all who could

S
SoSueMe 17.06.20

People, this game has your brain from the beginning, the whole point is that they do not good to play or to please everyone no matter how try you still either have to take someone's side, or all wet it's even developed even before the release said. You can'T choose the lesser of two evils because
Disgraced - disciplined, elite, and brutal fanatics who almost never spare the civilian population and prisoners because they consider them inferior shit.
Al Khor chaotic crowd cruel psychotic semi-wild state sales in gangs, stupid throw enemies meat which Supplement always keeping the life of the locals and the prisoners, giving them the opportunity to join him or die.

Every choice is an evil in equal measure only manifest it will be each faction in different aspects.

The best way to choose someone in the beginning and flushing with full force for them until the very end, and then they just join you and if to try here and there then eventually all you will be sent to the dick.

D
DeusChannel 17.06.20

xa4apuri2015
You need to let go of the captains of the army of yarushnikov at the crossing and Nettle Jungle, in that order. then the second cap will give you a letter with the coordinates a meeting with the head of the uprising.

SoSueMe
You can play as the rebels and to resist Kairos in varying degrees, so that the pious can be.