3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
art1my 17.06.20 02:18 pm

Al Khor or Disgraced (Tyranny)

These two forces can never get along. And then argue. If they were not United by the desire to escape the edict that they must have each other killed faster than the enemy fought. Which of these two factions you like. And whose side will you take?
47 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eriori 17.06.20

It's good to be bad :D

M
MoscowGolem 17.06.20

I am Spartacus wrote:
There is only one thing) if only you were playing for themselves and not for someone else you would know from conversations with former archon knowledge ( retired who) that Queiroz had originally planned to destroy the Archons TK she tired and began to gain too much glory, small of the archons before them recognition drenched archon of shadows and those who were pregnany Queiroz could not fill the order and chose such as the hero arbiters of fate knowing that in the end they will go against her and her archons) BUT without them she would have been VERY boring) she's wearing tells how Queiroz came in questi - how to cut down everyone , betrayed alliances and seized the stronghold and just so and not otherwise all the other weak or relying on others was defeated, or become the slaves of the archons.

the only good thing that I did in the game was not to kill Mendonca grandson of a disgraced commander in the withdrawal of the edict of storms, but it can be turned to evil then to say that his daughter betrayed him and flew from the princes tiers))))

D
Deimos-D 17.06.20

Disgraced-it's like the brotherhood of Steel, and Al Khor is the Legion of Caesar.

B
Bezymyannyy chelovek 17.06.20

I take the side Disgraced. They are disciplined. Their army was a full order, mutual aid, and the ratio of Ashe to his army speaks volumes. But Al Khor is almost the complete opposite, so they are me completely satisfied.

O
Ordinal 17.06.20

Darth SimbioZ
Even deeper immersed into the game I realized that in this world there are evil and good. Just another feudal system. If you listen to Monona, we can understand that the laws of the Kairos is quite fair and sometimes even utopian. And the fact that she wants to take all the land under one flag - it's not necessarily a bad thing. Judging by the dialogues, not all citizens accept orders Kairos negatively. Many even support it. Yes, the methods are sometimes very cruel, it is still the iron age. I tried to maintain order and play without much blood, but the developers were forced to kill me, so as a compromise situations they did very little. But if the dialogue on the compromise appears, usually anyway were not, except for reputation. And what about the good of the rebels I bet. For me as they just want to dominate the Tiers themselves and they do not care about the local population. How to explain what they know about the Edicts and that these Edicts can literally destroy all life on their lands, continue to resist? They have no trump card against Kairos, absolutely nothing that can be contrasted with Kairos. And instead of giving up, make the world and the normal laws, they continue to talk nonsense about freedom and tradition. The developers wanted the type to break patterns and to show that evil has won, and the result was that before the utopia state Kairos were only slightly soften the laws and get rid of the army. (All this I decided as you progress through the game. In fact that everything is bad, only said to the rebels. If you ask about the laws Monona, we can see that the state practiced mutual aid. Edict in the beginning of the game kayros clearly wanted to get rid of both of the Archons, as after the capture of the Tiers and around the world the regular army essentially becomes irrelevant, besides becoming threat for residents) the Only thing bad (by the standards of the feudal world) to speak about Kairos is that of boredom she was ready again and again to foment wars and seek enemies after the complete takeover of the world, because at the end it specifically allows the protagonist to seize power in Tiers and provokes him to Edict.

S
Sir_kokainum 17.06.20

Both archon - asshole. One bigoted asshole torn between dedication to Kairos and his soldiers/family. And the second was just crazy. The rebels fragmented, and their leaders are not a bit nicer the archons. In the end, one of the few NPCs sympathetic causes of Tunon. At the same time, for some reason the game and then you cruelly breaks off, does not play Independent servant of the law. Literally, be obliged to choose a side and then head the other side and even gives orders to you in an extremely blatant form! How to choose between"sandwich of shit and giant enema...

A
Alexandr Y. 17.06.20

Choosing the dark side get to the light and Vice versa, a very interesting game flow!

G
GGame 17.06.20

Al Khor I like, they're crazy

1Nomadman1 17.06.20

The people, the way of the rebels to convince to join archons to his army or not?

A
Airekon 17.06.20

1Nomadman1
I almost immediately joined Sirin, Archon of the song. 15-year-old lady, so it...

H
HightLow 17.06.20

Al choir.

H
HightLow 17.06.20

Sir_kokainum
Well, there seems to be the way of the Anarchist.I don't know how it can go.

a
art1my 17.06.20

HightLow
So there is the end of the assault well possible to betray the party which stood up and become an anarchist.
Only at the end not a good situation from this emerges.
Spoilery started the war with Kairos (Cyracom), but we have even really no army. Al Khor destroyed. Disgraced, destroyed as well. And instead of the army we have Tunon and Pale mark (a good alternative to the Disgraced or the Scarlet crusade Choir).

A
Aleksandr Asadchiy 17.06.20

Fit the game. Surprised that not RPG of the year

When played got shit on both of the archons.
One unashamedly wets the soldiers of the Union, resolves all issues using kill the infidels, send their own people to the slaughter.
The second Archon manages a bunch of complete degenerates. He is a very intelligent and more loyal to local.
The rebels also good. Their motto Let them all starve once they rule not us

In short, the choice was complicated.It was very interesting in the plot, to discover new nuances. At the end there, and the goddess was worthy of their archons, and against all is also not an option to play

z
z8TiREX8z 17.06.20

Alexander Asadchy
Wakes up RPG of the year. one hundred pounds like its predecessor, Pillars of Eternity

z
z8TiREX8z 17.06.20

Chose the Disgraced, played for them from the very beginning, since to me they are more sympathetic than the choir, an elite soldier in armour. Choir mob, barbarians,take a number and not skill. At the end in the end was headed by the Disgraced

B
Blaster Dark 17.06.20

Conquest I liked it. City Bastard: cut leaders, all frightened. Then chose the Comb: the waterbenders prisoner, a prisoner of captain to send the message to arrange delivery. Bastion: Uh, he defended the Disgraced... don't remember warned before the Edict.
And more impressed Disgraced. And sounds like the theme of Disgraced or Scarlet Choir, about rebels anything... Although there is a great desire to go to the rebellion - I think that's from the top said that Kairos wants to kill the Archons... So Rebellion is almost under direct control of the Kairos...
Or do you think that the Kairos will allow the rebellion to continue? Nope, unlikely.

P
Paddy Keyn 17.06.20

Chose disgraced, but during the passage of constantly spitting on their methods of warfare. Do they own hands can't do - always send other, they constantly damn their ancient native secret abilities. Then I realized that the old man Ashe weak to manage the Tiers, because he solo couldn't even capture the Stronghold, and generally showed himself as a spineless leader and a poor strategist. Was cut without hesitation after Kairos announce its final decree.
The voices of Nereta is interesting in this regard, but he made a lot of mistakes and his principles of war do not allow him to conduct a full-scale war. Just could not cope with the disgraced, and then he has nothing to do in Tiers, so, too, was cut.
The pale mark was, too, punished for their insolence. Monona spared and took him to her for all the time he only showed himself as a wise and just Archon. These minions will always be needed in the new world.
And so it will be interesting to see a sequel to this game, a little unclear of course, that after the decree of Kairos she sent troops to attack. After all was done, everything as ordered. The ending is a little strange, illogical

U
UStanisO 17.06.20

Sprintin
You're probably confused. Al Khor all burn.

B
Blaster Dark 17.06.20

UStanisO
You are in the wrong - Al Khor for being used more to recruit... And Vice versa... Disgraced the Conquest normally come in, it is clearly understandable painted...