3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rabidity 17.06.20 02:19 pm

Assassin\'s Creed Initiates (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

Continuing the theme http://forums.playground.ru/assassins_creed_4_black_flag/ac_initiates-805237/
After a long stagnation the site ( http://acinitiates.com ) came to life. And apparently there will be quests and rewards related to Assassin's Creed: Unity, so it was logical to continue the topic on this forum.
260 Comments
Sort by:
D
DemanShu 17.06.20

Just something I have a level 1 and was 24th. Developed as promised also that all the progress will continue.

T
Traun 17.06.20

And buns for Black flag will pick?

_
_N7. 17.06.20

Traun
+1
Join issue, and it is bought in September this year, Black Flag and AC3, and initiates were closed.

T
Traun 17.06.20

_N7.
for AC 3 too it is possible to get something?

D
Dimson_62 17.06.20

Hi all, finally started to open previously received awards, the website initiates, and I have the first level though was there twenty-some, I don't remember the site has been opened almost 2 hours and gradually began to open up rewards and my site is already level 5, so we are waiting what will happen next.

D
Dimson_62 17.06.20

Well, it took another 1.5 hours and is now open almost all except the daily tests and games.

h
horror625 17.06.20

Traun
_N7.
For black flag up the sails, and something else. For AC3 buns was not and likely will not.

K
Kosolapyi1 17.06.20

What initiates the in game menu in Unity ? It doesn't load (

R
Rabidity 17.06.20

Traun
_N7.
There was the old page, try to drive a key from ACBF.
https://promotions.acinitiates.com/promotions

b
bob21061963 17.06.20

Dimson_62
After your first message,logged on to the website. Opened for 2 hours.Still 1 LVL. Fixed ,only registration.Have poschadel games,in uplay synchronized with the website.Useless.

R
Rabidity 17.06.20

The developers said that the site will gradually be filled.. Night I was LVL 1, now 8. Of the icons back (for the passage of the previous parts). Only here in Brotherhood of Blood written that the story is completed and synchronization is 0%.

g
grev_4 17.06.20

Dimson_62
And where the Russian language switch?

R
Rabidity 17.06.20

grev_4
The Russian language there. You can use Chrome to open and translate.

g
grev_4 17.06.20

Rabidity
Understood. Thank you!

T
Traun 17.06.20

Synchronize the first time, got level 6 and a lot vesgo for unity. 2 as he sees it should be. The code for the link (the key to the game) entered, no result. So all the same kaadrite buns on the Flag and there are buns on the 3rd AC?

g
grev_4 17.06.20

Oh! Also quietly restored Grski )

V
Valius 17.06.20

I understand that the site does not plow from new content? Simply log on and sync periodically?

Something did not understand, as there is now be synced? All the zeros, all the games mentioned: Link this game to your Uplay account to keep track of your progress and gain XP" and the buttons do not sync see.

b
bob21061963 17.06.20

Slowly resets the rewards and XP Made it to level 14 rare.

g
grev_4 17.06.20

Valius
Yes, just updated the site periodically and all. I have the first XP-only 40 minutes after authorization, began to appear.

V
Valius 17.06.20

grev_4
OK, thank you. And then thought every game of the series to start and re-save ))