3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rabidity 17.06.20 02:19 pm

Assassin\'s Creed Initiates (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

Continuing the theme http://forums.playground.ru/assassins_creed_4_black_flag/ac_initiates-805237/
After a long stagnation the site ( http://acinitiates.com ) came to life. And apparently there will be quests and rewards related to Assassin's Creed: Unity, so it was logical to continue the topic on this forum.
260 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrHimera666 17.06.20

Assassinate
Yubiki know about this problem. They have a forum topic about the current problems she has. So with some patch will fix it.

D
DemanShu 17.06.20

User0509
While the site does not work - no way. And the more Assassins was (performing different tasks) - more level.

n
nick1bur 17.06.20

and it can't run on the pirates?

G
Geeez 17.06.20

Fitterr
Well. Yesterday I uninstalled the game completely(relying on the cloud) I downloaded again and yupley and the game, and just today went to the game. ALL over again. It's just..there is already censorship, sorry.
Now a week passes, support will RUB me something about the little system, about the computer, about OS, about the viruses. Then, when I will give them all the data on the computer, they will apologize, tell you to start a new game and all..Ugly.

S
Skull Face 17.06.20

Geeez
In Black Flaf and BlackList is still the cloud is not working.

M
MrHimera666 17.06.20

nick1bur
Of course no.

Z
ZaKTomSK 17.06.20

Why to mislead people? I have a suit Edward opened himself in the chest accidentally found, but no license Black Flag on the profile

G
Geeez 17.06.20

b
bushuev_93 17.06.20

I agree, can't they refrain from premature release, in the end that is coming out.

G
Geeez 17.06.20

Me the support they pleases..
I write that took a 40% overall progress, and then lost the saves, the game crashes and etc.
I write about requirements..I Wonder the error acu.exe it is our requirements, floor GHz ( with overclocking 0.2 GHz ) is not enough to the recommended percent and the game will not go.
For a long time and not just run games on low power computers. Minimal salary lags during the game. But departures? HP maximum speed-goes without problems. AK - is on the minimum salary, crashes, lag, the saves disappear.
Again, knocked the blame on others..eh, eh, eh...

F
Fitterr 17.06.20

Today I have on the website all games in the series as synchronized.
I'm glad:), the site comes alive.

A
AlRo 17.06.20

Fitterr
I have still 2 different nickname, and level 1) is not synchronized

M
MrHimera666 17.06.20

Fitterr
You're lucky I still have all on 1 level.

T
Terovire 17.06.20

Similarly.
When it came to all the games, ran and waited saving.

A
AntyNATO 17.06.20

And I can not open it. Just hangs loading the login and password and all. Who what browser is? Opera nor old, neither new nor Explorer. Phew...

p
paulboiko1 17.06.20

the people I run naipu start LumaPlay.exe and nothing happens

K
Ksedom174 17.06.20

People please explain, what are these initiates? Using it as I understand the game flopping open.. but what to do for this?

A
AntyNATO 17.06.20

busсuev_93
Put chrome broke! was level 26, was 15, the animation in Brotherhood is not counted, although the passage is 50/50. All the missions in the INITIATION are not counted, and back 30 are not counted. Interestingly, of the COMPANION too, you can only enter using Chrome. I hope that the debug is not finished.:)

A
AntyNATO 17.06.20

Ksedom174
http://acinitiates.com/#!/login
Username and password as in YUPLEY.

A
AntyNATO 17.06.20

I have a tablet. There from the companion onto the INITIATION, the tablet asks what, I activate CHROME and I get on your page. All!:) Unity I have, I counted past Assassins. All. And unity Guillotine edition will ship on the 26th. I hope...