3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fork 21 17.06.20 02:25 pm

Willie (Need for Speed ProStreet)

Anyone knows tell me how to do wheelies in a drag?!
144 Comments
Sort by:
m
mufthbuster [ushel s PG] 17.06.20

At the end of the game will be otdelno Willie, but you pre-buy a Dodge Charger R/T, Kochi to the end,then under the tuning pick the avigail, timing 1/4, velocity nitro injection and 3/4 pressure nitro injection for 3/4 and all, your car will be riding Willie for 400 meters, my record is 408 longer. And so you can pass the whole game, on a single car, I passed.

C
Chiterrr 17.06.20

And Mazde RX-7 is even better in order to stand up.I have a record 411м.

V
Vladir 17.06.20

And on my chelenzher without any manipulation of the tuning (except of clarinsa) record Willie M. 410 I will overtake you, Kitarr))))

C
Chiterrr 17.06.20

By The Way Vladir. Its screen is on the forum.(screenshots is best. v cars.2)

V
Vladir 17.06.20

I saw Ciarr saw...

S
Sokolik 17.06.20

Tell me how the rear wheels the wheelbarrow to put it???!!!
Already everything seems to have improvavel but no results. Help

V
Vladir 17.06.20

You just explained. Or do the tuning as described by mythbuster or buy chelenzher and bloat it to nimaga. Only chelenzher there is one problem, sometimes it blows after landing. You need to be careful numero.

Incidentally! Who put the Probe on its hind legs? I have no settings in the tuning for a while one day picked it up. Five meters probably just went. PTS just successfully switched transmission.

C
Chiterrr 17.06.20

Vladir
I also put the Probe on its hind legs, but not for long.

C
Chiterrr 17.06.20

Vladir I Have a new RECORD 412м.

V
Vladir 17.06.20

Vladir I Have a new RECORD 412м.
Pomorem you zapoesh kada I chelenzh to the details of the 4th level put )))

S
Sokolik 17.06.20

Thanks for the help on level 4 all upgrade and 450m ash himself udevilsya :)))))))

V
Vladir 17.06.20

I now wonder if the length of the 1/4 drag - 402 m damn how, then, poluchaetsa more?

S
Sokolik 17.06.20

I joked, not obijaysya ) So a personal record 399м:)

V
Vladir 17.06.20

I joked, not obijaysya ) So a personal record 399м:)
Yes, I would be happy for you if only do 450. I can not understand how I was catching up on 410? At 402 metres...

S
Sokolik 17.06.20

Yes, it's weird, judging logically is not possible :))))))
So is the distance after the finish line.

Y
Yana1987 17.06.20

Yes explain to me how Willie held????

S
Sokolik 17.06.20

I made so: At the smart Board to re-read this thread, did exactly as described mufthbuster
at all with this car was Willy. Just pressed on the gas and she was reared But not all machines can do Willie.
) :)

W
W3BST3RR 17.06.20

410 m because car rides are not very straight,at an angle

V
Vladir 17.06.20

But not all machines can do Willie.
Yeah. I own the Charger's gallop wasn't trying for the buck to put nifiga... Only to the middle of the map around you can, if you make a perfect switch. In General, the GTO with max detalyah goes from beginning to end dybah. Nicado it did less than 400 m And steady it. OK, great car for drag racing.

S
Sokolik 17.06.20

Vladir Not podskazhesh to drift what car is better and what settings? Tried Corvete, Viper, Eclipse, even the Zonda, but drifts left out, the current is 1 time for the whole game 5565 dial. Recommend :)