3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fork 21 17.06.20 02:25 pm

Willie (Need for Speed ProStreet)

Anyone knows tell me how to do wheelies in a drag?!
144 Comments
Sort by:
K
KxA 17.06.20

Well I have only one way of dealing found ) Acceptable )) the rotation of the wheels at the start right )) For a moment.

DBR9 namutit not a problem, but the machine match =( Normally you can ride only for a short ring tracks such as Mondello Park =( But on such routes ДБР9 - hurricane )

K
KxA 17.06.20

The route length of 402 meters )))))))))))
The Camaro is also tends to the left )

r
rock music 17.06.20

no the best for Willie. there is almost every possible to drive more than 402 meters.

M
Mike NCHK 17.06.20

no the best for Willie. there is almost every possible to drive more than 402 meters. +1
Any rear wheel drive car 2-3 levels in the right hands before the end of the tracks dybah will pass.
Best wheelbarrow for WILLIE - Aston Martin DBR9 crazy that he's all-wheel drive you as it to Willie to drive together.
And where do you have it I have the buggy patch is opened which is not possible to play or hacked save where it is with the characteristics of a 240 Nissan.

K
KxA 17.06.20

)))))))))))))))))))))))
2 Mike NCHK
дбр9 - rear-wheel drive ))

S
ShaQ 17.06.20

Sexta Espada

Yes, there drive is not difficult, I do not remember the car, but the first time I drove Willie somewhere in the 120 meters, the second 400, and car special power did not differ.

K
K1LLuM1NaT1 17.06.20

PLZ help!I have a Dodge Charger!Or as Willie not can!I read a lot of advice on tuning and followed them!Not in any rushing sales are on the meter can not raise

r
ruBaroshka 17.06.20

And you try what the other thread... On the RX-7 for example.... I have not really even powerful but the whole track rides on some back

K
K1LLuM1NaT1 17.06.20

Baroshka!And tuning should be done?

H
Hippie_Dog 17.06.20

I Willie on the Probe drivers start up to the finish dybah and food)

S
ShaQ 17.06.20

K1LLuM1NaT1

I do not understand... but often just put parts maximum and it drives itself even without any tweaking, try Sevil Corvette C6, there you be sure it do not need to configure.

P
Prostrees 17.06.20

I Willie on the camaro ss the moat without nitro

K1LLuM1NaT1 so it is rear drive?!

S
ShaQ 17.06.20

What's it to you? In my RWD car and a well needed...:)

P
Prostrees 17.06.20

I schA probnu charger on Willie and have not tried it and so shit machine

K1LLuM1NaT1 all rides need those rear tires to put the front less that's all

I
Iverson03 17.06.20

mufthbuster-Thank you!Dodge Charger R/T as you said, did it and now my record 409!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S
ShaQ 17.06.20

People, stop doubleposting(write 2 or more posts in a row) there is a button to edit the message.

m
m0nstr1k 17.06.20

Plz tell me a Chevrolet comaro concept can be done Willy ?? Che MNU does not work (

K
KxA 17.06.20

Can. And even the entire distance to drive. tedious all circuits are 3-level turbine to the max, to fiddle with a gearbox. After about the 2nd transmission include nitrogen, or does not work ))

t
tornado110 17.06.20

I got Willie on the Probe 740 meters since the start of the car is not lowered. There's the main thing at the right time nitrogen is consumed.

P
Pozitivchik 17.06.20

chela, Best car for Drifting from the beginning to the end of the game is Mazda RX-8