3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fork 21 17.06.20 02:25 pm

Willie (Need for Speed ProStreet)

Anyone knows tell me how to do wheelies in a drag?!
144 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladir 17.06.20

2Sokolik
I yuzayu mostly Sylvia. But tried RKH-7, also like. And the Viper for drift good, but the repair of roads.

S
Sokolik 17.06.20

Thank you. I cook races have tried the RX-7 class:))) Here I passed the whole game and slightly disappointed, was hoping that the video screensaver will be podobaja the length of the game, alas!! :(

L
LDPR 17.06.20

Here somewhere in the forum I saw that someone passed on dybah 510 meters, and to me that's hard to believe that he stokoe passed, I didn't race one could not find whatever can flow to pass , the maximum can only go between 405 and 411 meters, my car before the end of dolgaec the finish on the thing and all 405 ,410

S
Sokolik 17.06.20

510м mine is not real to drive, I high proezhal 411м. Maybe there is such cheat, I cheat do not like to play and don't even know :)

S
ShaQ 17.06.20

Yes, actually 510 m without cheating to pass(not necessarily on Pagny)is quite real to any car.I went to the Chevrolet Corvette c6
in my perfect even if you do not dig into the settings.I have to say there is a difference in tracks.So were my records in ascending order,each time when I found a new route 402,409,411,415,431.IT's LIKE maximum what can be done if you do not know one thing:just when you start attrite ago(it's not a drag and time does not matter here)in General if otesat ago +90-120 meters you garantirovano(90-120 depending on the route)
PS good Luck to all!!!
P. P. S. Anyone who thinks that if the track is 402 meters and it is impossible to drive more than can say only one thing when you get to the finish line is not the end of Willy(and the end of Willy is when the front wheels touch the ground)Because the finish line the track continues,so prikljucite perfect transmission up to 5 and then give nitro.

C
Cooles 17.06.20

Guys , I'm Croce was 713 , but I have perceverance!!!

C
Caracal 17.06.20

You read very funny. What do find this topic in the existing, where all the secrets have long been revealed, and the records supplied?

Okay, I will post the results.
1) the Track from the start, you can drive at an angle, driving more. Drove so 412м.
2) There are a couple of real cars for outrageous results in Willie. My - Charger.
3) Configure in such cars almost nothing: I only epusil in the bottom of the suspension and first gear made longer and two shorter. Nitro the same is not necessary. Details of the 3rd level you will be enough.
4) you Can pass even more slowly otchityvayasj ago from the start.
5) My record is 548 meters !!! Have not seen more. Without the cheats. Without nitro. No details of the 4th level.
6) How to put records, my skinšote - in the subject: Your best score
http://forums.playground.ru/nfs_prostreet/175863/#2750359
7) other details in the topic: How to get on jackass?
http://forums.playground.ru/nfs_prostreet/175745/#2782835

Cooles something disbelief. Confirm the accuracy of your record just tell how you did it. I'm interested in the route, place and napravlenie start.

C
Caracal 17.06.20

And this is in meters?

C
Cooles 17.06.20

no in inches

L
LDPR 17.06.20

still on the finish of the machine does not edit, only ago oesau and passing where the 440 meters

C
Caracal 17.06.20

In centimeters? A little feet, eh?

to LDPR: see p. 6
Does it say which track is best. Like the second day on the road to king of Drag.

L
LDPR 17.06.20

I drove 500 meters

C
Caracal 17.06.20

As I recall, if you startovat from the far corner of the highway in the other far corner at the finish, you can do 510.

C
Caracal 17.06.20

Can write a more cunning approach.

S
ShaQ 17.06.20

Well write,and I do not try I only have 534.
As you 548 it?

C
Caracal 17.06.20

I do hard to repeat. I tried hard.

First: on the road clearly have to drive the car back to the left. Note that the adjacent corner (back-right) - rounded. You can roll out of the left corner strictly to the right, i.e., the direction parallel to the finish line. Because of rounding, you can go along the wall to the finish on debkah. This will give more 510м.

Second, it is clear that the straight path is the shortest, and pulled up on debkah hard. How to be? It is necessary to use a wall. Begin to move on the wall under an oblique angle so that the direction as perpendicular to the wall, but to keep debkah after the collision with the wall and do a wheelie on.

So, you just have to use both tricks at once. So pulls back into the left-rear corner, turning the corner, so we look now to the right relative to the initial position. It is necessary now to move to the left(now) the wall as far back as possible(will have to warm up a few times). It is clear, how to go? No, okay. It is necessary to direct the car under ugom to the wall that now to the right (see p. 2). So the starting direction is committed to the opposite of the initial one. Going on debkah on the wall (which for us at the initial position), then continue to go on debkah already past this wall, turn another 90' with that corner, and now we hold the steering wheel to the left than achieve small deflection of the wall at the finish line. This will give you a couple meters.

Good luck.

S
ShaQ 17.06.20

Caracal
I now have another crap with Willie when I pulls back my Willy under all counts of 0 or at least 1 m. the track from beginning to end dybah them leave.
Do not tell what the problem is.And recently a new record was set 539 m. And yesterday sat down at the stretch and back to drive doesn't want to.

p
pizdec_vsemu 17.06.20

This is not Willie and idiocy. What's the fun of it? it's just a modified cheating. No interest.

C
Caracal 17.06.20

Ex3mАl
Dunno why it did. You need to very smoothly pull in, not to exceed about 25 km/h. Zakolebal, of course. It is possible to train without such torment, then make one again in full.

cRUeLty_E
Don't eat. It's not cheating and tricks. And they still doperet necessary.

p
pizdec_vsemu 17.06.20

nobska-buckie tricks. No interest. Kindergarten.