3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IIIeJI4oK 19.06.20 08:54 pm

Daily quests in GTA Online (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Daily objective : capture GTA what is it? if you play in capture the case,the job remains
110 Comments
Sort by:
I
IlyAndreev 19.06.20

Tell me how many are updated every day daily tasks ? It's 5:46 I

N
Nik210 19.06.20

IlyAndreev
at 9:00 Moscow time

K
Kesha F1 19.06.20

I welcome the participants. A few days ago, wrote the most detailed article about the Daily quests in GTA Online: http://efo-team.com/modules.php?name=Articles&file=view&articles_id=169

Later planning to add a list of known bugs. For example, one of them will not bury your work to achieve the monthly bonus. :-[

n
nonakukifu 19.06.20

in daily tasks I often see job rally it is clear that this is a race somewhere in the city, but I love racing and have not yet come across..

K
Kesha F1 19.06.20

DeLaKoren

This mode of car racing. No matter where they are. Almost any race can be set to rally. The difference is that the pilot cannot see the checkpoints and partner and co-driver sees and can show the direction of rotation press a and D. To accomplish this task you need at least 2 full crew rally, that is 4 people.

Personally, I run Rally to take the simplest track in the game - riding in a circle at the Racetrack in Los Santos. Ed himself in the middle of the track and collect the checkpoints. :) Rally pass for Sanchez, as the fastest transport on this route.

Try!

Many players may have questions about the Seizure. There are several species (listed in the article). How to run exactly what you need? Press ESC→Network→Business→Starting a business→Created by Rockstar→Seizures→Select the type of capture→Start the business. :)

PS by the Way, many daily quests in the form of racing, you can go alone - it will be counted! But shooting just one or two people.

n
nonakukifu 19.06.20

Kesha F1
Got it, thanks!

H
Homikator 19.06.20

Hi all.
Do I even have that new daily quests, day after did not appear?
Twenty-eight days I did here went to the second round, it's been a week, but I'll have to start from the beginning?

http://i.imgur.com/G1lDRST.jpg

a
altair775 19.06.20

I had that when I did the 31st, and went the 1st day. Looks like it's something to do with the end of one month and the beginning of another. So don't worry. Just come every day and check. Nothing will go astray.

H
Homikator 19.06.20

altair775
Thanks, I'll wait)

J
JonyN5 19.06.20

I have 31 not been updated

H
Homikator 19.06.20

Fifth day in a row themselves are, the list is updated (but completed) and experience when time goes...

J
JonyN5 19.06.20

GrihanTrojan
vezuha....and if so will stay on all the time then you're guaranteed to get half a million per month)

H
Homikator 19.06.20

JonyN5
Decided to check how much experience goes, it turned out that a total of 200 experience(((
is 6 day job like now other, but they are still listed as completed.
odd her some.
and it can't be due to the fact that I now play a second character on the same ake?
Just that I was brought to the 120th, opened all the tuning and stuff and I was bored, so I created the second.

J
JonyN5 19.06.20

GrihanTrojan
dy, who knows, a bug can be from anything. you support writing?

H
Homikator 19.06.20

JonyN5
What is there TP, I citaci slapped more than 100 million, I was banned)

M
Marty52 19.06.20

GrihanTrojan
If you change a SIM's job to another are not updated. No mystery, no bugs. It was meant to.

H
Homikator 19.06.20

Marty52
Updated tasks should formally his sasevich, that is, to make the next day and needs to get downloaded need, the one on which you want to perform, and the secondary is in flight?

M
Marty52 19.06.20

GrihanTrojan
To job replaced, you need to activate the character on which you want to update them. Probably, you must wait 24 hours real time after the change of the Persians, but not sure about that. A minor in flight? I mean? The second character also stands the current job at that stage where you leave them.

H
Homikator 19.06.20

Marty52
my first froze and on the second everything is normal, but I go both.

n
nonakukifu 19.06.20

Pass the second Persian daily, it's been a half, writes left today from 16 to 31 the number, but they were frozen and did not know now will be reset if the account is or will be all right, for 18 00 and assignments from yesterday has not yet been updated...