3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IIIeJI4oK 19.06.20 08:54 pm

Daily quests in GTA Online (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Daily objective : capture GTA what is it? if you play in capture the case,the job remains
110 Comments
Sort by:
v
victorzh 19.06.20

Andrei
Like well if it does after starting, your day-to-day still counts.

t
t830x 19.06.20

At the end of this month will be 4 month in a row as doing the dailies, and on two Persians that gives 2x more money in jobs where you have one, usually expect a maximum of 10 minutes, so someone will join, the main thing that the second type is pressed to start and can then establish when the task will start if no one goes for a long time - writing to those who I have online at the moment to help - go and help if free. Sometimes in your session are invited from those who are online in order to appoint and fill up immediately, sometimes going to the public to find someone who is AFK :D
In liability driven dubsta in the LSC - looking rides here as the red skull - well, I'm from the pasiv out - of LSC he left and I immediately minigun cut and then went and immediately changed the Persian because the dailies were made. :D

So as annoying firefight on the transport where you have 4 of the snout, while 3 wait... like 2, went left one wait - so 1 from standby assigned and then the other part instead, and if I did not lignol - it would be 4 players :D If quite long - again, write those who are online, sometimes you have to go to other jobs where my writing to help, if at the end throws all in the public 1 session all and go with who is now running in some race or something and the whole gang go through a gunfight on transport :D

A
Andryuha 19.06.20

victorzh
If during the job - Yes, read.But often can livnot and in the intermediate screen, where the animation of victory, view commands, and so on.

UPD: Well, what to say. Apparently, the randomizer on the dailies I decided to barrel roll. Today as many as three jobs involving foreign players - Rally, the bounty and the Murder discovered by the player.

I
Isa Mehtiev 19.06.20

I have daily back where you have to bribe a COP and akonalendar don't know how to dig

help

S
Stormtroopir 19.06.20

ISA Mehdiyev
using mobile call Lester

t
t830x 19.06.20

ISA Mehdiyev
Call Lester for 5 thousand can be bribed and almost three minutes lachenalii (Pali traffic from an RPG - after a few blown up cars count)

R
Russian_Mafia 19.06.20

ISA Mehdiyev
Open the phone, call Lester and you open the window, shake to the bottom, and for$ 5000 you will have 3 minutes to bachanalia) Just do not have themselves the cops to touch.

I
Isa Mehtiev 19.06.20

Thank you

L
L303 19.06.20

Th for race in the air?

e
ed58963 19.06.20

SUDDENLY race through the air