3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IIIeJI4oK 19.06.20 08:54 pm

Daily quests in GTA Online (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Daily objective : capture GTA what is it? if you play in capture the case,the job remains
110 Comments
Sort by:
F
FoggyStar 19.06.20

Slightly off topic, but I don't want to multiply topics.
How to get a job to collect at least 10 seconds? What are the conditions?
Passing on the bike without jumps and drops on the front wheel about 18 seconds (shot the video to check), but do not count the job.

H
Homikator 19.06.20

FoggyStar
The conditions are, you're going on the rear wheel, if you feel that you drove 10 seconds, stop the job and immediately read out.
The easiest way to go to the airport and there is a take-off to do, but it's too easiest way.
Most importantly take the sport bike, for example Nagasaki Carbon RS or the Pegassi Bati 801

n
nonakukifu 19.06.20

FoggyStar
take Sanchez and vzletke, is on the left to get up on the wheel

F
FoggyStar 19.06.20

The problem is that I did (literally drove from one end of the airfield to another, while still the camera in the side was taken to be sure that the front wheel does not fall to the ground), but no, fail.

n
nonakukifu 19.06.20

FoggyStar
or still slightly touched the band or a little passed, you need to do it on Sanchez, other motocykly not always keep the wheel.. need to try at the city airfield, where the runway lengthened

H
Homikator 19.06.20

DeLaKoren
And on the contrary threw me for a few days, even I do not know by how much.

n
nonakukifu 19.06.20

GrihanTrojan
what is a shootout in transport? who knows? race GTA not roll...

H
Homikator 19.06.20

DeLaKoren
This is a Skirmish, not a Race)

n
nonakukifu 19.06.20

GrihanTrojan
already understood, thanks, didn't think skirmish are types..

K
Kesha F1 19.06.20

Strange that I'm still here wrote. Even in the summer I wrote a detailed article GTA Online - Daily quests: http://efo-team.com/modules.php?name=Articles&file=view&articles_id=169 . Today I have updated it. Read, follow the instructions and then you can quickly earn money and reputation points.

n
nonakukifu 19.06.20

Kesha F1
I have completed all 100 missions, and now the habit of doing the dailies every day when I play, so it stuck, and in the other it's probably because bored online

K
Kesha F1 19.06.20

DeLaKoren
Similarly. Plus it's a good source of income. Five to ten minutes and 25.000 in pocket. :)

n
nonakukifu 19.06.20

Vyacheslav Butusov
rally can be run together, do not have 4 players

n
nonakukifu 19.06.20

Vyacheslav Butusov
well now, Yes, even in the summer this was not a problem

l
laberiy 19.06.20

Not so long ago, like March, the month in the daily challenge ends on the 16th day. I remember there was some crashing, began to carry out daily tasks, suddenly there was an error saving the task refreshed. And the last day of the weekly assignments, somehow became Monday instead of Sunday. Anyone have this problem?

_
_DooM_ 19.06.20

liberi
Well like a month of dailies ends after 28 days from the start of their run on a daily basis, and with the weeks.

s
sanchez8888 19.06.20

Performed daily days 50 without gaps, achivku and not given per month, scored on this deal

A
AlexElite 19.06.20

Zerto
very helpful,thank you. before this job does not begowala, but this time really use your help

A
Andryuha 19.06.20

A month you can earn quite a good amount, doing the dailies. Just the whole cycle is 28 days and 24 days are given 25 thousand for the dailies, 3 days are given 100 thousand for ezhenedelno, and 1 (last) day is given 500 thousand for a monthly job. Well, consider - 600 thousand over those 24 days, that person gets a bonus daily quests, 300 thousand turns 3 weekly tasks, plus 500 thousand for a monthly job. In sum, we get 1 400 000 for 28 consecutive days was performed daily. This is the monthly profit if, for example, on weekdays people are busy, and in the evening strength is not enough for any Heist, but only that to do the dailies. Especially if you find a kit that does not require third-party players... and even for those who actively cuts green, 1.4 Lam as not to be redundant.

A
Andryuha 19.06.20

In other matters, there is one thing that really hate the dailies - there are jobs that require foreign players. Okay, I don't find it difficult to assign a reward for someone to kill. I'm not hard to hide and kill someone. But - there is one mode, the appearance of which causes the wildest anal pain - Capture. Okay, after a quick start it is possible to find a thread engagement, but the trouble is that it requires a specific grip (RAID, GTA, RAID, Intercept). And the law of meanness, if you require RAID, then no bastard plays the RAID today. Need an interception - all, like flies on jam, today riolis in the RAID, and so on. And that absolutely freaked three days in a row already popping up Grip. And, you have to create yourself, and wait to join some Low-Level, which will not Livnat after clicking on start. You can even let him win - and so he get a bigger return in the openworld.