3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
q
qwertylol 19.06.20 09:03 pm

Doctrine: pick a mate women.

Broadcast your faith.

0) In the priority 0) don't marry a woman who was married and has children.
1)In priority 1), draw only on the woman who has no children from a previous marriage.
2) A woman had married and have children, and if there are no children, but you totally imponiruet in relation to each other get married.
151 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sima4 19.06.20

...second half of a woman.

He knows a lot about halves women
Spoiler

G
Gauguin 19.06.20

qwertylol
qwertylol wrote:
do not marry a woman who was married and has children.
I'm willing to hear your argument. No, not the plebeian Ala pawson nipisat the trailer, I'm not Allen and stuff like that.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 19.06.20

I will add that you can make a very rare exception for the widow, but either with very young maggot, which is not characterized by a biological father, or maggot, which has still grown into a full fly and has his family (for those who are over 40 or are interested in an experienced women). With a living ex-husband - in any case. Because:
1) just because families break up, not often, nagging left for love, turned out to be an asshole\wino\sat do not look, just walked out of an asshole or a barman, then she is a fool and is to blame. Doubly the fool that gave birth to it (especially if you gave birth to 20-and - so also the third tart freshness). Why you are an unoriginal idiot, accustomed to think not the head, and the female sexual organ?
2) a Living husband and the father of maggot, even the former and regularly residing in binge\in the zone\in space, probably still will remind of itself, to set a woman and maggots against you and in every possible way to interfere in your life. In very advanced cases you for any reason will be expected smearing snot care of your better half to the former. And with the obligatory subsequent return. It is necessary to you?
3) an Unmarried woman with a child - not a woman. Your feelings and desires to one place only-her beloved maggots were fat and happy. And in case of the slightest dissatisfaction you it without remorse you'll get a bunch of tragara, while continuing to cut your salary. Someone wants to be a sponsor?

Gauguin wrote:
pawson nipisat the trailer, I'm not Alain
It is only a deer would believe in the sincerity of feelings of a woman who need someone to hang the obligation to provide material for his trailer.

G
Gauguin 19.06.20

Rakszas
Kolonowskie nonsense, OK. anything else?

A
Arrakis_Sun 19.06.20

Rakszas
All right you say. Any logical, reasoning people will sooner or later come to such conclusions.
It is not necessary to waste your time and waste your life any disgrace mired relationships with some nerds, and especially such, and legs parted anywhere giving birth and from whom is unclear. The most from these women is sex. And who is not disgusting and for whom it does not matter. And only after reference to the absence of HIV, AIDS and other stuff.
And heels and deer with backtrack brains let whores and other people's children contain. For they need.

I
IDarkaxeI 19.06.20

Vishnu me and my faith that everything will be as it will

S
SolarGinger 19.06.20

Broadcast your grammar-Nazi belief: based on the competent Russian

w
we get what we deserve 19.06.20

lol, and if childfree?

W
Wing42 19.06.20

SolarGinger wrote:
Broadcast your grammar-Nazi belief: based on the competent Russian
You point at the end of the sentence is not put, you're a bad Nazi. Dismissed, reduced, dismissed!

rPeBoJL
Cheap hack - saw blade no repainted in red. Only a child would believe that trick.

Rakszas
qwertylol
Yes, you are brilliant brainwork. How many of you took the time to doperet to such simplicity?

Y
Yczh-Kazym 19.06.20

Wing42 wrote:
How many of you took the time to doperet to such simplicity?
I did - have a lot of living examples (thankfully, not personal). Wrote for those who still have a better opinion about women.

v
vzglydizugla 19.06.20

All th*but, Yes, come Holy radiance.

W
Wing42 19.06.20

Rakszas wrote:
I did - have a lot of living examples (thankfully, not personal).
I expected about such a response.
Rakszas wrote:
Wrote for those who still have a better opinion about women.
Woman to woman hatred.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 19.06.20

Wing42 wrote:
Woman to woman hatred.
And here is mistaken. Women are different only in appearance, where their behavior is caused by social environment, social patterns and personal characteristics of psychology. But dig deeper and you'll find that women very rarely guided by reason, preferring to surrender to the will of instincts. And instincts all the same - to find a male, to produce offspring, protect the offspring. Because no matter what color she paints her lips and how often to matter - it still will not differ from the rest. And because it is absolutely unacceptable that women held senior positions or had significant right to vote, because they always make a choice based on personal sexual preference, not logical arguments. That is why it is also not desirable to marry a woman with a child - because her choice is already made by default in favor of the child, and any man - only source of income.
Of course, there are exceptions. There are women officers (though in my memory all the familiar women from the power structures sought titles exclusively on the backs of their fathers and through the bed upstream) and women who kill children for a new trachea. But this is one of the areas of pathologies.

W
Wing42 19.06.20

Rakszas
Clear. And your parents brought you this information?

k
kolbasator 19.06.20

Gauguin
The reasoning is simple - only in the movies is beautiful and all is well. And so it will always remind you that children are not yours. + 90% that she doesn't love you. It would be though for someone to come out.

G
Grandshot 19.06.20

Here I do not know what kind of problems are constantly with marriages. Fell in love - get married. Fallen out of love - well, and for divorce immediately. The business then.

w

qwertylol
autoor, you did not answer me if my doctrine is not covered under any term in your hat, to live alone?

p
pavelpavek88888 19.06.20

infantilus flegmatikas
c mom

w

pavelpavek88888
wow, that would actually be funny
Spoilerness((9(

th ill crush??

G
Gauguin 19.06.20

collector
collector wrote:
The reasoning is simple - only in the movies is beautiful and all is well.
Definitely Yes and about the movie, no one says. But the mob in its harsh reality - all bad.
Rakszas
Rakszas wrote:
And here is mistaken. Women are different only in appearance, where their behavior is caused by social environment, social patterns and personal characteristics of psychology. But dig deeper and you'll find that women very rarely guided by reason, preferring to surrender to the will of instincts.
No, it is too thick, young man.
Rakszas wrote:
have a lot of living examples (thankfully, not personal).
Manifestatie other plebeians, you wanted to say...But the examples it is difficult to call. Even astrological forecast gives a more accurate picture...