3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
q
qwertylol 19.06.20 09:03 pm

Doctrine: pick a mate women.

Broadcast your faith.

0) In the priority 0) don't marry a woman who was married and has children.
1)In priority 1), draw only on the woman who has no children from a previous marriage.
2) A woman had married and have children, and if there are no children, but you totally imponiruet in relation to each other get married.
151 Comments
Sort by:
R
RussianQuaker 19.06.20

Delphis
I do not quite understand the wording

D
Delphis 19.06.20

RussianQuaker
the point is that man is born each time brand new, and what it will become depends on the parents, only from parents, not on anything else

W
Wing42 19.06.20

qwertylol wrote:
The main thing that you to his parents then to acquaintances, friends and siblings told
What kind of information do you think precious and so important to me believe I should convey to their parents, friends, brothers, sisters, nephews, nieces and Pets?

RussianQuaker wrote:
let me remind you, millions of my countrymen can't really get anywhere
They lost in the competition monkeys? So much the worse for them. It's natural selection, Sonny, where are your compatriots proved his unfitness and incapacity. And not to blame monkey, because only a stupid person will blame their troubles animals.

R
RussianQuaker 19.06.20

Delphis
Troll?

Wing42
And what the apes have shown themselves?

W
Wing42 19.06.20

RussianQuaker wrote:
And what the apes have shown themselves?
Ask your countrymen who have not got work, they're just in the topic.

L
Last_Soldier 19.06.20

Wing42
Just monkeys take over the work of the Homo sapiens hesitate / do not want / poorly paid/ not poponete run , and they toil here , then at the floor of the village fed .Who is to blame ?

G
Gauguin 19.06.20

RussianQuaker wrote:
Reading does not mean good brains.
But the guardian ensures the bad brains...
Wing42 wrote:
It's natural selection
No, it's moronic using popular concepts of biology.

W
Wing42 19.06.20

Gauguin wrote:
No, it's moronic using popular concepts of biology.
It's all sophistry and to the point no one cares. Your position is clear to me.

t
the endless misanthropy o 19.06.20

rPeBoJL
earlier in the darkness I felt the Lord, and then I betrayed him, abritas to light, and was revealed in the void, but the Bishop's not around I can't find the gates of His palaces in this pitch darkness, I lost

W
Wing42 19.06.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos wrote:
earlier in the darkness I felt the Lord, and then I betrayed him, abritas to light, and was revealed in the void, but the Bishop's not around I can't find the gates of His palaces in this pitch darkness, I lost
Could just write I created a profile on PG, why so pompous?

V
Vanya Rygalov 19.06.20

RussianQuaker wrote:
Reading does not mean good brains.
Tongue-tied for sure (heh, heh...) means good brain
Spoiler reading, at least, gives hope that the missing word availability will return the meaning of this statement.
Reading does not mean that presence - the existence - the possession of a good brain.
RussianQuaker wrote:
Even better to develop, and not to think that once out of the body of a human woman, it automatically makes you a smart individual.
All normal people just celebrate their birthday.
This same intelligent individual, probably marks the day when she got out of the body of the human female.
Polarities as this developed, a reasonable individual turns to his mom?

R
RussianQuaker 19.06.20

Wing42
I thought me this question the main monkey answer.

Gauguin
Why is it that. Hitler by the way was not a fool.

Vanya Rygalov
Snobbery - the lot of autistic or down's syndrome. And about holidays, as an intelligent species don't need calendar holidays, because the holiday can make themselves when they want to, not when she said the calendar.

r
rPeBoJL 19.06.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
here's the thing... even if the ship matches... grabbed a

W
Wing42 19.06.20

RussianQuaker wrote:
I thought me this question the main monkey answer.
Then you need them to go. Comes to this on the manual ultrasonic inspection of a Quaker in the office of the local President, foot stomping and asks how long will be created in the vastness of an unnamed Slavic country chosen by God the devilry and obscurantism. It would be funny.

R
RussianQuaker 19.06.20

Wing42
Then he will have to bring a souvenir in the form chernozemnoi litter. Without a gift is not necessary, so let's go get ready.

W
Wing42 19.06.20

RussianQuaker
You are stupid, the manual ultrasonic inspection of a Quaker, and you suck at jokes.

R
RussianQuaker 19.06.20

Wing42
Still, go back to your nigga...

G
Gauguin 19.06.20

RussianQuaker
RussianQuaker wrote:
Hitler by the way was not a fool.
So was that created leftist movement inspired by the philosophy of Nietzsche, looooooooool.

R
RussianQuaker 19.06.20

rPeBoJL

Poslata is that, fat Schoolgirls? I think it doesn't matter, it's delicious :)

Gauguin wrote:
So was that created leftist movement inspired by the philosophy of Nietzsche, looooooooool.
What Hitler antifa, you think th say.

W
Wing42 19.06.20

Gauguin wrote:
the philosophy of Nietzsche
The philosophy of Nietzsche - pop.