3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
q
qwertylol 19.06.20 09:03 pm

Doctrine: pick a mate women.

Broadcast your faith.

0) In the priority 0) don't marry a woman who was married and has children.
1)In priority 1), draw only on the woman who has no children from a previous marriage.
2) A woman had married and have children, and if there are no children, but you totally imponiruet in relation to each other get married.
151 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gauguin 19.06.20

Crocodile
Crocodile wrote:
It will be better than mommy
No, no, no need to bargain. Materialist - not in comparison with a noble idealist, a priori. It is the Foundation.
Crocodile wrote:
The same idiots who believe in this philosophy because a believer moronic grandmother said so and she said it moronic priest.
Oh, those materialists, nothing but zerkalki....

G
Gauguin 19.06.20

RussianQuaker
RussianQuaker wrote:
And now the question is: why force people to ruin their health for money and/or idea when this can be done on any origano.
Let the liberals, huh?)))
RussianQuaker wrote:
1) Here in your country migrant. No matter how good or bad. Now, in case of a war your country with the state (the migrant came from) which way he will go to war?
I know from watching how to merge.
RussianQuaker wrote:
Objections? Other options?
Dictatorship, obviously.
RussianQuaker wrote:
Neiditz - tolerance to the invaders?
Who occupied it? I'm not talking about migrants, and in General about the aliens.

V
Vanya Rygalov 19.06.20

Gauguin wrote:
In your zygomata specifically signed up?
He's not mommy. By his own definition, he is a reasonable individual, got out of the body of the human female.
By the way, I believe that is not so reasonable, one can not explain is not so intelligent as she townsfolk, causeuse it's obvious, the following assumption:
RussianQuaker wrote:
Do I need to explain why it is reasonable to do experiments on humans than on rats?
And in order to confirm their own rationality, and not to be accused of unfounded, I would like to see a more detailed explanation, not a sentence of three and a half words. Individual reasonable (or consider themselves such). Heh, heh...

G
Gauguin 19.06.20

collector
collector wrote:
Atheism gave rise to Nietzsche
Not quite. Atheism was before, and Nietzsche (who was rather anti-Christian) just became famous as the outrageous and trenchant philosopher. In fact, nothing more than mediocrity and pop music for mobile and Teens with germanskim paramilitary fervor. The philosophy of public VC, meaning zero, but poetry is present. However, it suffered almost all philosophers of irrationalism, such as Schopenhauer.
collector wrote:
Nietzsche gave rise to German fascism.
He was the indirect cause (the domination of one over the other), but in fact the views of Hitler and Nietzsche are totally different. Hitler is a leftist-nationalist, with the idea of a special nation, however, in which W is dominated by all the same Marxist principles of freedom and equality. Nietzsche - the far-right, with the idea of Superman special people, total inequality, what determined individually and not on the basis of nationality, race or some other group (he even spoke out against any collectivism). Hitler was just misunderstood Nietzsche. To understand there and nothing special really, but the feeling that Hitler just got caught up in his flamboyant manner spermotoksikoznye teenager, since he was of a passionate nature.

D
DirtyLol 19.06.20

in life everything is possible. a million reasons a woman alone and this does not mean that it is lost for good relations

D
Delphis 19.06.20

collector
a lot of text is, the pictures of the girls there. The connection between them is established. But still get picked up?

D
Delphis 19.06.20

collector
it's just someone's written a wall of text and inserted pictures of girls, connection between the photo and text I do not see. If it was on her page, that is another matter

R
RussianQuaker 19.06.20

Gauguin wrote:
Let the liberals, huh?)))
Today is also an option :)))

Gauguin wrote:
I know from watching how to merge.
Correctly, there are already doubts, not whether he will go for the enemy, after all well his people. May not be worth it to import?

Gauguin wrote:
Dictatorship, obviously.
To take away from the snickering, I'm not much of a dictatorship you can see. It is advisable to just.

Gauguin wrote:
Who occupied it? I'm not talking about migrants, and in General about the aliens.
When other people live in their territory, they're probably nice people. But who cares what they are, if I don't see them. The implication is, of course, because they are with their territory don't want to put poop on my.

Vanya Rygalov wrote:
I would like to see a more detailed explanation
Well, if you want a smarter explanation, let me you myself even it will fail, consistently. Now experiments are done on mice, rats, or even someone there. And for what?

collector wrote:
The idiocy of it in every foreigner to see the occupant.
Well what foreigners need to see the invaders?

R
RussianQuaker 19.06.20

collector
There is a link on this woman? Interestingly, prior to retirement she will find her Prince and that he would have us believe.

And I found:
https://vk.com/wall-121412259_33159
A bunch of commenters already :)

W
Wing42 19.06.20

Unique people - any topic will skate in the discussion of religion. Please continue to argue on, the builders of Babel towers.

K
Krokodilchik 19.06.20

Wing42
Well, mom, they started it.

W
Wing42 19.06.20

Crocodile
Who?

D
DirtyLol 19.06.20

collector wrote:
And DirtyLol believes that this woman is not lost to NORMAL relations. A normal relationship is when the girl will be yours and give you a child.
Are you okay? I did not specify... the more you put your fake stuffing AFTER my post. If you or your friends had bad examples of relationships with women with child, that doesn't mean everyone's is. Just someone a goof, and is conducted on such women of your examples, but I don't believe there are other girls, and also children, and perfect wives, you're not suscriptores universe live

G
Gauguin 19.06.20

Crocodile
Crocodile wrote:
Christianity
Choice noble.
DirtyLol
DirtyLol wrote:
you do not suscriptores universe live
Deterministi and fatalists believe otherwise)

V
Vanya Rygalov 19.06.20

RussianQuaker

Well, if you want a smarter explanation, let me you myself even it will fail, consistently.
Again, blah-blah-blah...
What an intelligent species only slogans can shout out? How about at least some justification of their position? Maybe it's worth a topic post -

Do I need to explain why it is reasonable to do experiments on humans than on rats?
Though, most likely, all pairs will leave in a whistle.
Spoilergate, to participate in the farce a foolish schoolboy and the wise professors do not have the slightest desire. Can explain reasonably the flag in his hands. No, it's not there.

K
Krokodilchik 19.06.20

Gauguin
Gauguin wrote:
Choice noble.
choice zaccarini suffers, real pozycki adhere to neo-paganism.

W
Wing42 19.06.20

Crocodile wrote:
...neo-paganism
Kind of phallic cults?

A
Aleksator 19.06.20

Wing42
by the way, why the ROC - just very bad and should be banned, but as some sort of Islam or shamanism Hinduism - let them live? Are they not religion?

W
Wing42 19.06.20

Alexfor
What is ROC?

And all found the Russian Orthodox Church. Wow!
Alextar wrote:
why ROC - just very bad and should be banned, but as some sort of Islam or shamanism Hinduism - let them live? Are they not religion?
If I understand correctly the question, then...
From the point of view of a provincial Philistine, who I am, Islam, roughly speaking, just wants to kill you, shamanism offers to taste the mushrooms of a particular variety to get in touch with the spirits, Hinduism offers you the opportunity to rebirth, and the ROC wants to establish his undisputed rule over your life, your values and beliefs, she wants to be exalted over the law and order through his teachings to comb all the people under one approved by the ROC with the same brush.
Maybe that's why some may think the ROC is something bad. Maybe these are some something right.

R
RussianQuaker 19.06.20

Vanya Rygalov
OK, if you're so smart that apparently got out of the body... men, then chew: if experiments are done to test drugs or for testing some operations that will be applied to *people*, it is obvious that is better to do experiments, again, *people*, not rats.