3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 22.06.20 11:28 am

Games like Gothic (Gothic 2)

Tell me the coolest RPG type Gothic
132 Comments
Sort by:
M
MEE3 22.06.20

If undertaken to compare Morro and Gothic
Yes, the world Morrissey is huge in comparison with the Gothic, he is angry, there is no native angle (multiple warehouses nagra... ugh extracted does not count), but in Gothic it's different, especially when playing a mage.
Yes, in Gotha you can't create your characters, but it only helps to get into character (I myself at birth was not planned, and you? :))

p
pres777 22.06.20

That you to the diary Morra trailer. Normal diary. And chaos there if Tribam to put the Morra. I liked it. And in Gotha just lazheva. Simple. The information is incomplete. The stages of the quests are fixed badly.

M
MEE3 22.06.20

But in Morro sscom they too are recorded in detail (with TRIBON not played, pity money, and take Neuquen)

M
Maska-Z 22.06.20

in the encyclopedia of games written, what it's like playing with a goth - a OutCat, Severance: Blade of Darkness

A
Amator 22.06.20

Yesterday I bought one game, Mistmare is called. The review, I confess, did not read. The back of the box screenshots look great! Something like Gothic - said to me the seller is Overjoyed, I ran home, install and ...
Friends, do NOT BELIEVE! WATCH YOUR WALLETS! After Gothic it makes a terrible impression...
To paraphrase a famous saying : the more I learn other games, the more I love Gothic (and even third in her poluostrova condition)...

P
Patriot 22.06.20

Amator. Next time ask me first. I'm not bad advice. But this game has long been naslyshen as low-budget adventure.

A
Amator 22.06.20

I know... but money is a pity..

A
Amator 22.06.20

For me, the inclusion of the timer job killer for an RPG. And the combat system is better to make step-by-step than THIS. And in the interface it is necessary to understand. But if you Playshner found in the game some flavor(even after the Goths and Pestilences), I'll try too. Honestly, try...

P
Playshner 22.06.20

In this game you can find a lot of flaws, as in any other...And they are, without a doubt, is..., in particular... and those that you listed...
But the game is atmospheric...draws and pins... Go, at least until the exit from Paris... and then see you play... or not...
In addition, because the plot of the game is the CHASE, and whom you can catch up if you want to stay in any city for a couple of months...let's Say you work in the forge and raise the skill...

P
PC_HERO 22.06.20

It is an old game Drakan. She was more or less similar.

L
Lelik 22.06.20

As old as the world battle of the Beaver with a Donkey ( that is between Good and Evil, just good and evil to tell anyone not want to). Think about your words! How can you compare these games! Very Different! And like will continue this SAGA ( otherwise you will not name) even many years! Just Готика3 promised to reach by the end of 2005, TES4:Oblivion, too. Conclusion: waiting for the end of the year!

V
Verjil 22.06.20

People, if someone played the Templars:the cross. the campaign, tell Cho game interesting? What's it like?
Worth buying?

M
Maska-Z 22.06.20

are you sure that this game like Gothic?
You can help encyclopedia games

P
PlayGround.ru 22.06.20

Type Gothic 1,2 have the game The Elder Scrolls 3 - Morrowind (it has has additions Tribunal, Bloodmoon, Lord of Shadows). Elder Scrolls 3 it's an awesome game I love it and all the extras played 3 years. Now playing Gothic 2 (4 times already passed). These games are to each other. Who likes the Gothic style, should appeal to Elder Scrolls 3 (but there are exceptions). And Gothic 2 in lokalisierung version from Akella it's just super, there are no comparisons.

Gothic 2 FOREWER

P
PlayGround.ru 22.06.20

And who played in the knights Templar - Crusade, write your opinion about it please!!!!!!!!

I forgot! There is another good RGP Lionheart. The graphics are 2D, but pleasant. Good gameplay, procace character like in Fallout, and a brilliant plot. The games I recommend. I am a great fan of RPGs and I was not disappointed.

A
Amator 22.06.20

That's exactly procace character :)
Since we are talking about this masterpiece Lion Heart and let me speak...
IMHO... the Game is great (!) Fall clearly cannot be put on a shelf next to Follоut ... Clearly written in the spirit of F-t (graphics, however, there is no 2D), the game has an interesting quest line in the beginning, at the end slipping in the stupid mochilovo (like in the first Diablo).All the passing game often comes down to the fall buttons ... mouse Disappear and the quests..though the Plot is developing pretty consistently, but the ultimate goal, in constant fights .. somehow forget. In my opinion, in good faith, making the first part, the ending of the game the authors clearly ruined ( can time customized, I don't know..) the End - play and forget.. the Second part I wait is not going...
PS Touch to some of your comments didn't just expressed an opinion...

P
PlayGround.ru 22.06.20

In short, the coolest Gothic 2 RSE!!!!!!!!!!

A
Amator 22.06.20

RPG ;) - I completely agree!

P
Playshner 22.06.20

The knights Templar - Crusade... If you want many hours of hard but beautiful felling swords..., I advise you to play...I was in the same breath...

P
PlayGround.ru 22.06.20

Playshner thanks for the reply! >:)))