3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 22.06.20 11:28 am

Games like Gothic (Gothic 2)

Tell me the coolest RPG type Gothic
132 Comments
Sort by:
M
Megatron 22.06.20

This is your personal opinion, so don't be so loud.

K
Krokozyabra 22.06.20

well that newpanel UT, quake, the country...

Well, I personally navstrechu games like Gothic, although (oddly) silent hill remotely resemble..

P
PlayGround.ru 22.06.20

You silent hill is vaguely reminiscent of Gothic? Strangely enough, I never played silent , but it is reminiscent of the Gothic?

V
Verjil 22.06.20

The atmosphere is a little creepy.
More than anything, hill and goth are not the same.

P
PlayGround.ru 22.06.20

More games like Gothic don't know.
And the type is Gothic only Gothic 1, 2, Night of the Raven;
And The Elder Scrolls 3 - Morrowind,Tribunal,Bloodmoon,Lord of Shadows

A
ADventIS 22.06.20

I played in Morrowind, played, but did not understand. In the sea short of the story (don't know about you, but I usually cling to it). The game. More tiring to READ all the quests. Ah, if listening to... Been held, tortured, used ARTmoney, regretted bitterly repented, the game was abandoned... Addons even did not buy. In this Mehaigne have long to understand. A simple and intuitive world of Gothic was attractive. Let no one be offended, but the game does not suck. Impressive, but not retracts.

P
Playshner 22.06.20

Adventis...RESPECT...!!!

P
PlayGround.ru 22.06.20

Gothic and Morrowind on his genius. I love both, but Gothic is better!!!!!!!!

M
Megatron 22.06.20

ADventIS
Draws and draws like, some even 20 hours a day hewing, and not understand where reality and where the world MorrowinD'and that is a fact.

M
MickM 22.06.20

Morrowind I didn't like its unpretentious simplicity of the buildup of a superhero. Two days leisurely game and not fighting as part of the plot - all enemies die like flies from the light movement of the mouse(((( And separation there are no heroes - how not start - still universal Superman is born... Fashion didn't really put reluctant. And don't artificially make their life more difficult (such as not wear armor, not to use magic, to fight with a dagger, and finally to go backwards:-D))))))).
But if not that, then it would powerfully Gothic was) (just don't hit right in the kidneys)))))))))))))
Other modern games like Gothic I don't remember.

v
vito 22.06.20

And th, SW:KOTOR l-ll no insert?A little out of the Opera - instead of swords, laser swords,instead of a crossbow blasters.I ponravelas (right now I play second), the game is good and resources are not demanding (on my old Radeon 9000 PRO and 256MB of DDR flying bugs in the cold)I Recommend to all RPG fans, and not just the world of StarWars (he,by the way,Star Wars and the grandfather of Lucas hate,think vyisokoy from the finger crap for pre-school age)Games to movies have nothing,everything happens for 3000(like so) to...And music from the film (which is a BIG +)At the end of the first part (for those who haven't played,but agree with me about Star Wars) you can take the side of evil ,and, finally,hang all the Jedi by the most nehochu (expression face of Yoda at this point deserves otdelnogo attention), and believe me, they deserved that, kindled as a child (who played will understand)So sho, those who have not played - suggest (if any)
About Morra+Addons,obchitalsya at the time of the forums,drool and immediately bought all three (license).The first day I played(it was a lot), the second - cheto hesitated,third - bellow,on the fourth day really struck the decisive blow came off the system (just an urgent project, which worked in Max is not filled up,while found and reinstalled my program and plug my drives walked on his hands)in Short (as if to say, so many fans not to offend) Addons I never put the dust somewhere.Morrowind - the game, which does not relate(races-30 km,the eternal showdown with bugs ,worms,the absence of a normal dialogue(almost all conversations are reduced to information at the information Desk),a primitive pattern of warfare (boom-boom-boom-one),poor merchants (items,above average price is impossible to sell - make money on glass bottles three times),ischezayu items along with corpses ( killed netogo - flooded future quest),the cooler armor the absurdity of the appearance (I understand the secret of her coolness - enemies die sosmehu at the sight of the hero) - here is a partial list of what I saw when playing Morrowind)So,I repeat - playing on the fan (fans - don't waste the traffic type, why are you persecuting the fool,time is money)
Beginners of the RPG genre - the Gothic take l-ll+night of the Raven (license addon also soon license) and pass until the time five commercials will be released third,in between playing KOTOR l-ll - all classics of the genre.

A
ADventIS 22.06.20

Well said VITO, my respect to you. Current I did not understand why it was there to write such a long review on kotor. Do not be mistaken if I say that every self-respecting gamer(those who dwell on the forum) has already passed this game and not at the time. And Yes I agree with you, games are quite similar. But we should not forget that Gothic is an action/RPG, and to clean arpg. I sincerely envy you if you can DIN in kotor2. I personally bought so ugly translations that it is impossible to play. All conversations, both on the Flash(I think I understand). Even if Fargus translated Japanese teksty, would be better. I would advise you to consider the game-as-a-Gothic:Damned of the earth. There are also similarities...

P
Playshner 22.06.20

2 Amator

Well, as there is MISTMARE...???

A
Amator 22.06.20

Playshner
Sorry, was postponed until the new time ( to Paris did not get) ... but not yet erased. All attention is now paid Kotor 2... and expansion for SpellForce came out... and Demon Stone to see it. Just do not have time.But ,for myself, I have the game haven't rejected.. after All there is something in it...

P
Playshner 22.06.20

And I am here To man...'ve come a bit first...and sad...everything is so monotonous...

A
Amator 22.06.20

Maybe the whole thing in a techno atmosphere KoToR ? I monotony is not felt, everything has passed by. Me in the world of fiction were such masters of words like Heinlein, Harrison, Sheckley, etc etc. the Fantasy world for myself, I discovered much later... So in the urban world like Kotor , I felt like a fish in water, as well as in tional plot... But where were the localizers? In my opinion, if there would be a well-made version, and the audience was much more...

M
MecheslaV 22.06.20

Oh! The world-old dispute who is stronger - an elephant or a whale :)

Gothic (the entire, 1,2, addon) has passed doesn't remember how many, but many, many... So sick of it in the ass. To see can not happy face Diego...
Morro recently passed... Dagoth Ur killed at level 18, a ring with regeneration - taxis :)
To 1 - pass light for 20-25 hours, with no time in it did not play...
Kotor 2 run in 19 hours :(((

What kind of boredom is this?

The only doystoynuyu replacing all of these games tabletop RPG, I got it recently... pass some time - they rule :)) I advise Everyone...

Who didn't like the translation in the second to go to the same forum in the section Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic 2 - there is a bunch of links, normal translation from Sergeant (well... not exactly normal, but even so, not mayd in the Prompt).

P
PC_HERO 22.06.20

What's it like half an orange?
Fag like a Fag II. A Fag like II Die Nacht Des Rabeп.

n
npc 22.06.20

Despite what the game first to see... Just after the Gothic to force myself to go a couple of quests in Morave - very difficult... well not it goes after Gothic, not and children!

Z
ZaTaR 22.06.20

Gothic - super ! Morra - garbage...Although you can play...