3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MCesh 22.06.20 11:29 am

Gothic 2: night of the Raven patch vs complexity (Gothic 2)

Guys, do not tell me there is somewhere in the Internet patch to the addon to lower the difficulty level to just at least life from the enemy became less. I started playing the addon for a month ago, got to Chapter 2 and got stuck. I'm a mage I have a rune of fireball, and I'm at the exit from the former colonies are unable to kill the seeker! I'm in it until the end of mana balls drop and he has only 1/30 of life is taken away. I run to wipes elixir of mana and he runs after me! It's okay, but even if I kill him, there is still a bunch of people at every turn! IT IS GENERALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO PASS!

[i]P. S..No add I played for a mercenary, so decided to try a mage. Now can not go. Nonsense![/i]
42 Comments
Sort by:
P
Playshner 22.06.20

And you're his knife...running up closely...and beat it until it turns blue...

D
DarkWarlock 22.06.20

And you wanted to all be able to kick to bring down or what? (in seeking protection from fire about 60)

N
NeoStalker 22.06.20

MCesh, and why is it needed entot patch? at level 20 you any 1vs1 tear going to... (besides dragons)
Protection hook 100+ and you will have happiness... And a gun, the blade of the dragon...

D
Dark paladin 22.06.20

Yes, THIS PROGRAM IS for gothic2 and its addon the night of the Raven.
I somewhere gave the reference current Temko couldn't find.

Let the moderator help, my topic is not found.

Well or use the cheats if you can not play.

D
Dark paladin 22.06.20

In General, if you play the first time, the previously set level 15 in mineral not put.

P
Playshner 22.06.20

Aladdin, what is a moderator.. where have you seen it...???

M
MCesh 22.06.20

No, I don't play first time. The first was held 5 times and the Second only 2 times. Damn, the codes don't want to play because always felt it was not right, I have a hand without looking up cheats to enter. Here is the program - is another matter. Thank you, that said, I'll go look, we can find something... 8)

h
hypnotoad 22.06.20

Heh, why there is a lower level of complexity, I agree, there is complicated, you just play and play, everything will naturally be solved!I went to Yarkendar, and then in the Minental, and to play the addon in the MAG-very difficult to kill dragons not to be!

[
[SuperNatural] 22.06.20

Dragons are well killed with infinite (due to the bubbles of mana) summoning creatures.

D
DarkWarlock 22.06.20

To use the codes the hand does not rise, and prosramme doing in essence the same as the codes is of course another matter...

D
Dark paladin 22.06.20

The program does not the same.
She knows how classic gothic 2 and its addon the night of the Raven to expose the balance of the training points, set Expo for quests and monsters, the damage Shklov and the calculation of mana.
Also, there are options to turn the night Raven in hell or Vice versa walk in Paradise.
Also, the program is compatible with the expansion pack dark magic all versions.

M
MCesh 22.06.20

Dark paladin - Hey, could you link me to this program to give, please! On the forum I have not found. I will be very grateful =)

D
Dark paladin 22.06.20

Catch it on the soap.

M
MCesh 22.06.20

Caught, thanks (yo, rhyme) =)

H
Heddin 22.06.20

men for a while what to do with me when you save, Windows gives an error and throws well, actually can't zapisatsya what to do?

I
Insomniac 22.06.20

Either a glitch, or say Thanks, Pirates!.

H
Heddin 22.06.20

MDA and have no losses to popraviti error right? and autoshrink right?

S
Stey Evey 4000 22.06.20

And in the game folder there is a Saves folder?

H
Heddin 22.06.20

Yes there is

D
Dark paladin 22.06.20

Heddin
--------------
Lucky you :-) This was my first trouble when I started to play in Gotha 2.

And I know your and my mistake ?
It is easy...

You need to install the game in the default folder offered by the game... AND IF you WANT to PUT ON ANOTHER LOGICAL OR PHYSICAL DISK - you can only CHANGE the logical drive letter you need, and the rest of the installation path leave the same...

Example : C:%Program Files%Gothic II and if you want to put on disk D then the path will have the form D:%Program Files%Gothic II

By the way when I came to this forum so I but myself, no one helped :-)
You're in luck.