3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MCesh 22.06.20 11:29 am

Gothic 2: night of the Raven patch vs complexity (Gothic 2)

Guys, do not tell me there is somewhere in the Internet patch to the addon to lower the difficulty level to just at least life from the enemy became less. I started playing the addon for a month ago, got to Chapter 2 and got stuck. I'm a mage I have a rune of fireball, and I'm at the exit from the former colonies are unable to kill the seeker! I'm in it until the end of mana balls drop and he has only 1/30 of life is taken away. I run to wipes elixir of mana and he runs after me! It's okay, but even if I kill him, there is still a bunch of people at every turn! IT IS GENERALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO PASS!

[i]P. S..No add I played for a mercenary, so decided to try a mage. Now can not go. Nonsense![/i]
42 Comments
Sort by:
t
thezedoffical 22.06.20

Passed the Night of the Raven with ease.... In Chapter 2 after Yarkendara was 24... LVL 1 Orc felled easily. 2 was fix.
Has passed 20 times and that's a mage for 3 Chapter. Geysers n*zzhu Looking for =) But as soon as it ends mana, while looking for a bottle of strong blue drink... get a fabulous n***Julia , but like the handle. Just need to play to play and be a fan of Gothic. Then NV will seem like a game with blocks =)

N
Nechto-iz-lifta 22.06.20

Does anyone know how to disable the increase in the cost of pumping with the growth of the skill? For example, if agility is to pump up to 30, then increasing to 35 will cost 5 points, and 10! Like in the original Gothic 2. Suitable programs for editing not found :( While you have every time to write the cheat points