3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MCesh 22.06.20 11:29 am

Gothic 2: night of the Raven patch vs complexity (Gothic 2)

Guys, do not tell me there is somewhere in the Internet patch to the addon to lower the difficulty level to just at least life from the enemy became less. I started playing the addon for a month ago, got to Chapter 2 and got stuck. I'm a mage I have a rune of fireball, and I'm at the exit from the former colonies are unable to kill the seeker! I'm in it until the end of mana balls drop and he has only 1/30 of life is taken away. I run to wipes elixir of mana and he runs after me! It's okay, but even if I kill him, there is still a bunch of people at every turn! IT IS GENERALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO PASS!

[i]P. S..No add I played for a mercenary, so decided to try a mage. Now can not go. Nonsense![/i]
42 Comments
Sort by:
H
Heddin 22.06.20

Thanks it turns out I now just need to take and reinstall the game? I correctly understood? and thank you very much for the help...and about 3 Goths could have one thread to write requirements toys pliz

N
NeoStalker 22.06.20

> can one thread write to the requirements of the toy pliz

• 1024MB System RAM
• 2 GHz Intel Pentium® 4, Athlon XP or equivalent processor
• 128MB Direct3D compatible video cardand a DirectX 9.0 c April 2006 compatible video card driver
• 8x DVD-ROM drive
• 4.6 GB free hard disk space

B
Big_Ranger 22.06.20

To Dark paladin

I have Gothic 2 is on the way G:\Games\Gothic II\System\Gothic2.exe playing for several days, trouble with saving was not. So something is wrong with Your Heddin with a Gothic

D
Dark paladin 22.06.20

clean Gothic without the night?

B
Big_Ranger 22.06.20

Dark paladin
No, Gothic 2 Night Of The Raven

D
Dark paladin 22.06.20

Um... from Fargus?

B
Big_Ranger 22.06.20

The image from each other

D
Dark paladin 22.06.20

Oh... man .... what are you trying to prove?

A school seen on the pirates from Fargus.... Many this helps.....
Questions?

D
Dark paladin 22.06.20

You have misspelled or omitted the soap...... Tolley XS
Soap normal give.

N
NeoSW 22.06.20

The editor of the balance and characteristics of Gothic II - night of the Raven. (25 KB)

pix.PlayGround.ru

N
Natak 22.06.20

Thank you.

A
Alon[inquisitor] 22.06.20

Let the best patch so that the difficulty increased at least 2 times and preferably 3

K
Klinokalex 22.06.20

I beg you give a link to the program to reduce complexity!!!

i
irknet 22.06.20

Klinokalex
Codes called. Doing year-mod and flooded through the game.
I'm sure you'll love it.

K
Klinokalex 22.06.20

IRKNET
I already played it!!! Nefiga not interested!!!

i
irknet 22.06.20

Klinokalex
Alas, all the patch mods are made on the complication of the gameplay, because the original is the easiest version.

D
DonLeno 22.06.20

Above hangs the program. It can help so difficult to spin that the return will seem like a cakewalk

i
irknet 22.06.20

Damn, well the codes are also much cooler and easier to use. Make year mod, then just run up to the enemy, open console and write kill.

D
DonLeno 22.06.20

Yeah, and after 10 minutes remove the game from the screw for boring

M
Mirvein 22.06.20

IRKNET
Banter Banter... everywhere...