3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mayamenstate 22.06.20 11:32 am

The payment of the debt

---
74 Comments
Sort by:
R
RussianQuaker 22.06.20

And what punishment will be? Like this one?

H
Hetfild Makkoy 22.06.20

Mayamenstate wrote:
only for the word SOS
I'm afraid your soul can not be saved :)

U
U.S.Soldier 22.06.20

Mayamenstate
look,just go find a job yourself,Confucius fucking

m
masha 22.06.20

Mayamenstate
Be careful in real life. Do not try in reality, not familiar to people, nothing like to explain, and the familiar is not worth it, only if no family members.

D
Den Kalashnikov 22.06.20

Denuvo-man,he'll come after you if you pirate

T
Titan48 22.06.20

Cons think they let you realize what nonsense you wrote DDDDD Whinnying long and hard))

K
Kovboy belomor 22.06.20

Me even from manage not inserted.Write what you consume.

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.06.20

Mayamenstate
Who owe us,those we forgive.Public property sold,the us kukesh.And we will pay for games only if you want.It is possible to circumvent the payment of,all around. For example,from the left of the income will not pay taxes
We,Russian,in many ways deceived.Us our piracy can be forgiven

V
Vanya Rygalov 22.06.20

Mayamenstate
Dude, you've outdone yourself with this voluptuous sadism make the brain people could not be anyone else. And these people don't even know what to do with them. Open the skull, on horseback, as on the toilet and... celebrate the need.
The funny thing is that they are willing to stand in line to have them done in the brain. Some, having received his portion, so dumbfounded, that are again in the queue, not realizing that their opinion of you interested in the least. The process is important.
Respect, respect and again respect.
Solarsaver that can't do it myself.

A
Aleksator 22.06.20

Vanya Rygalov
I didn't read the blog :With

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.06.20

Vanya Rygalov
The process is important.
Join the ranks of the same drug,as the author.Get your dose pissing rags.What's the problem?

A
AR3E 22.06.20

Aftor in General right now, whether its from drugs or from Shiza every topic carries more. Poor soul.

Rights in relation to people with a conscience, like a clear potsev like me. In films, of course, is complex - many removed and forgotten, all of Igors, I have long bought the Incentive, but the music for 3.5 years, has accumulated a considerable amount.

Listening to your favorite artist, a little voice in my head from time to time saying, Well, you shmuck, insolent. Because I know that for those people it is almost or work for which they expect payment. But because of the gnawing conscience, Yes. Such is the favor.

M
MU-admin 22.06.20

this is only Onishchenko from Roskomnadzor could write

R
RussianQuaker 22.06.20

AR3E wrote:
Listening to your favorite artist, a little voice in my head from time to time saying, Well, you shmuck, insolent. Because I know that for those people it is almost or work for which they expect payment.
What else do the pop celebrities. The huge salary, work not beat lying, issue nizkointellektualny products, social no benefits. It does not work, and fraud. The same money can be spent on technical maintenance of houses, repair roads, etc.

You might be performing more intelligent, well, at least socially useful work, will receive in tens times less.

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.06.20

Mayamenstate
If you talk,how you talk,then the baby is born, the debtor merely because he was born in this country.We have a baby on the receipt pooping on 9 cubes

V
Vanya Rygalov 22.06.20

[Denis] wrote:
Get your dose pissing rags.
Can we assume that every comment is the portion pissing rags?
[Denis]
Heh, heh... Gracefully you, sir rags are expressed.

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.06.20

Vanya Rygalov
He guessed or who has prompted?)))

A
AR3E 22.06.20

RussianQuaker
You take the same money oddly. They are collected not from the ceiling - the people themselves give them. Like to say: if you get into the pockets of seven billion people and take out 1/2 of all the money, then the money collected can build a bridge to the moon, and the remainder be spent on maintenance of buildings, repair of roads etc.

work not beat lying, issue nizkointellektualny products
Work pop star is in the show. To entertain the collected masses of something, takes a lot of the organizer's funds and effort of the artist. You need to convince the host to pour the amount in the show? - You need a reputation you must first earn. And it is unlikely the artist himself claims to be in the arts or believes his occupation socially useful. As good as papounidis on the bus or shovel the images with Goatrance, Yes.

You might be performing more intelligent, well, at least socially useful work, will receive in tens times less.
well, at least socially useful work
well, at least

You must be kidding me.
It is obvious that your intellectual work or product you will earn so much, how many people will buy it. More or less - depends on you.

A paid socially-useful work immediately so I actually can not think of, which is not connected with any municipal or public (because that's another very scary topic).

R
RussianQuaker 22.06.20

AR3E wrote:
They are collected not from the ceiling - the people themselves give them.
AR3E wrote:
To entertain the collected masses of something, takes a lot of the organizer's funds and effort of the artist.
But I do not care who he gives and how many have to work artist. It is advisable all the same such do not make money in his pocket to put, and to the needs of society and the state to spend it. And in the pockets of the laboring class there is nothing to climb, there is nothing superfluous is not present.

V
Vaipen 22.06.20

During his school years at the Wet dashed simulator slot machine, so now safely swing the game from torrents. :)