3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mayamenstate 22.06.20 11:32 am

The payment of the debt

---
74 Comments
Sort by:
D
Delphis 22.06.20

the Christmas mood! as the new year meet, so spend it! sucks here-so to celebrate new year

D
Delphis 22.06.20

if you have a bad mood, why spoil it all

R
Radon_X 22.06.20

D
Delphis 22.06.20

collector
have you seen the calendar? you reproach me that I have a Christmas mood at the end of December?

D
Delphis 22.06.20

collector
I wrote that *if you have a bad mood, why spoil it all* now all the pre-Christmas mood you and your vyser spoil the occasion.

D
Delphis 22.06.20

collector
any post-vyser, didn't have to look in the new year, should be at least: the humor, the feeling of this holiday, not politerati

D
Delphis 22.06.20

collector
wait a second, that is, you reproached me that I subject, beguiled, waiting for tkcr explanatory about my behaviour?

D
Delphis 22.06.20

collector
I am on *Topic beguiled?* heartless monster, I'm sorry, I often Agrus when I say that.

D
Delphis 22.06.20

I often Agrus not the case, maybe I'm too easily impressed, or proud, XS

w
we get what we deserve 22.06.20

Mayamenstate
nobody cares about this except some developed countries, where most of the game and produce, despite the laws. the relevance with the example of Putin do not understand

m
masha 22.06.20

Mayamenstate
And has written off debts of debtor countries, which was impossible to do. In short, leaked all.

Mayamenstate, have you thought to do something? what you have the ability. Still time passes.

R
RussianQuaker 22.06.20

RussianQuaker wrote:
Then feed the actors their money.
minus 5 likes. This trend at least five blockheads, who Gunda on all members, but in order believe salaries cinematic vyser? Uh, working class, do not be so openly degraded.

I
Inkvizitor nubov 22.06.20

Mayamenstate
Gabin log in with your accompaniment

f
fog666666 22.06.20

That one there is nothing understood?