3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrei Klimakin 23.06.20 05:20 pm

Overheating of the video card and crashes (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good day Military Played 70 hours of Departures and overheating was not Only occasionally the picture in the game got up for a minute while the Sound Card was not warmed After installing the patch 1.04 for Caught the miner Set a Doc web had Blocked a Virus then the game started to fly and Greta video card no Viruses On the forums say to lower the frequency of the video card ( overclocked ) Can anyone solved this problem another way, Maybe part of the virus which lost the Permutation of the game helped the Pirates the gtx 760 Amd fx 8320 8 operatives
139 Comments
Sort by:
I
Izuru Hitachi 23.06.20

Attitude AntiVir for maximum sensitivity (and renew it if not already done so). Try to use Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool (free).

12Ba4 23.06.20

I think the problem for the most part in wood! On the radika such as her?

N
NorthernSky 23.06.20

12Ba4
When it seems to be baptized. What does a virus have to do with the type of graphics card?

Here Paz treated http://club.dns-shop.ru/forum/?action=thread&id=63702

A
Andrei Klimakin 23.06.20

12Ba4
Visited the wood to change Completely removed at 0 Utilities And installed again All updated

H
HackerokX 23.06.20

Andrei Klimakin
Fixer Download Free ( Free & Premium )
Click Scan
And look for files similar to virus. You got a miner if I'm not mistaken, it's called mdm.exe
Looking for, tick off, click Fix.
More information: http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/tech/fayl_mdm_exe-865353/

A
Andrei Klimakin 23.06.20

NorthernSky
Doc web found miner and blocked In other games is not observed such problems GTA 5 Probyval all the rules But In the Witcher Problem

p
prickly_81 23.06.20

Andrei Klimakin
this guy is a virus and uses it resources were vidyahi this crap until my speakers started two guys to talk on Skype :) inet vidyaha calms down cut down cut immediately there is a load on the computer than the bare minimum of programs at startup + Casper

A
Andrei Klimakin 23.06.20

HackerokX
Doc web have blocked him When you start the game after 5 minutes, popped up the warning window And I mdm Locarno Before that miner ate FPS From 50 was 10 or less But the game is not flying Now with FPS all the rules And the card runs cooler But still gonna try this program to look for, maybe something left

12Ba4 23.06.20

NorthernSky
What are viruses? He said he was fine! I have 1.04 also nachalos. Raw wood! I think so. That red there is(crashes, freezes firewood)?

I
Izuru Hitachi 23.06.20

12Ba4
If you do not see something it does not mean that it is not there...

K
KingBaby 23.06.20

reinstall Windows .. and yet find the brain slomaesh ... it will be faster

S
Sanya Gladyshev 23.06.20

Andrei Klimakin
and what is the temperature of the video card, 90?

12Ba4 23.06.20

Izuru Hitachi
Crashes and hangs have many! All viruses? Again I ask - on radeona the same nonsense? Yes? No? Poles from patch to patch dabble with graphics.From the beginning I have 1.02 often enough Vistula and took off! 1.03 - very rare! 1.04-all the time!

A
Andrei Klimakin 23.06.20

Sanya Gladyshev
91 And mostly 80 to 90 Before 75 did not prevyshala even fulmark

A
Andrei Klimakin 23.06.20

KingBaby
Yes, the current 19 number did the computer gathered spices for the Witcher, not Super duper but good on release day installed the Witcher he zaglyuchil and Already separated Windows slitely throughout Moscow drove the drive with Windows was looking for xD=)

S
Shadows3D 23.06.20

12Ba4
R9 290OC 4Gb Catalyst 14.12 Gog version 1.04 - there are no freezes, startup issues, stuttering\accelerations in the dialogues, Persian jumps and climbs without any problems, what I forgot? but the horse goes straight:) configure system

d
droun92 23.06.20

Andrei Klimakin
Reinstall the same system, apparently the virus was lost somewhere, but the temperature you have is not normal, 90 is about the limit for cards, my 750ti was heated up to 80, I paste changed, like it became only to 70-75, but I still think that a lot. Although, I think it's because I have OS, because they always go with the acceleration.
Try another thermal paste change or something, suddenly because of her?

A
Andrei Klimakin 23.06.20

Shadows3D
Yes to this, All beam was Played on cheers

A
AlexanderSky 23.06.20

And you steam not thinking of an accident? I had this topic once, and remove steam from it, the next day looking at the pictures xD and suddenly cooler on its starts to accelerate that the patient, as well as the load on the GPU, I flew immediately to the Manager there and Steam exe is running, I cut down and vidyaha fades and operates quietly direct the spirit of steam silica in the comp. Or actually got it kind of on a computer.

A
Andrei Klimakin 23.06.20

droun92
The bagel was 75 degrees and not above Paste current plastered 2 weeks ago