3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrei Klimakin 23.06.20 05:20 pm

Overheating of the video card and crashes (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good day Military Played 70 hours of Departures and overheating was not Only occasionally the picture in the game got up for a minute while the Sound Card was not warmed After installing the patch 1.04 for Caught the miner Set a Doc web had Blocked a Virus then the game started to fly and Greta video card no Viruses On the forums say to lower the frequency of the video card ( overclocked ) Can anyone solved this problem another way, Maybe part of the virus which lost the Permutation of the game helped the Pirates the gtx 760 Amd fx 8320 8 operatives
139 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrei Klimakin 23.06.20

Alexander Semenov
No haven't installed any steam Comp 2 weeks

S
Shadows3D 23.06.20

Andrei Klimakin
all this is strange - I have, and after that everything is fine..

A
AlexanderSky 23.06.20

Wow, a fresh computer and these tantrums by upgrading the driver, as far as I know, Jehoram always the most svezhak put the drivers necessary for the system to them finicky. I have here Radik worth it, never had any problems with it. Look Drava, the cooling, and overclocking some if there are (should be) there zachekai the operation of the cooler, and don't even know how to help(
And 80 degrees for GeForce is the norm, except that if there is zdorovetchi radiator trehgorny ohladom, either directly for water cooling, then 80 is the norm)

A
Andrei Klimakin 23.06.20

Alexander Semenov
I say even in the bagel above 75 And it vidyuhi fries th th Firewood new And Witcher x s che LAN will Come home I will Try all successively, up to permutations of Windows

A
AlexanderSky 23.06.20

Andrei Klimakin
I will support morally xD

p
propeller-faust 23.06.20

Andrei Klimakin
Perestanavlivaya Windu, serves you right. Will panakachet of junk knows knows from what sources and then complain that you have heats and crashes. Side effects krivorukost and nothing more.

B
Brannan 23.06.20

I do not understand what miner and what it is for and how it works. Climb in the Internet, read the problem. Supposedly some of the explanations.
The miner uses the computational power of CPU or GPU to perform complex mathematical calculations, which brings a cryptocurrency for nothing... Found, that even people who specifically buy a powerful graphics card for the work of the miners (like the more considered it, the more money brought in?). In other words, it is possible to set a miner and hack cryptohalite, and can attackers to put the miner and use someone else's computer (computing power) for their own purposes.
The whole interest of the question is: how this miner works? What he believes? What people receive cryptocurrency in this way? The effect on the number of cryptocurrencies the power of the PC?

S
Sanya Gladyshev 23.06.20

Andrei Klimakin
strange, I have a 780 ti, but above 83 did not exceed

B
Brannan 23.06.20

Andrei Klimakin
If dr.Web has made everything possible, but the traces of infection, try the scanner

Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool
www.kaspersky.ru/antivirus-removal-tool

AVZ
www.z-oleg.com/secur/avz/download.php

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, good scanner
www.comss.ru/page.php?id=84 - it is easier to download and have a Russian translation

Norton Power Eraser requires an Internet connection (good prog)
www.comss.ru/page.php?id=406

All of the scanners to get paranoid mode and check the whole computer.
The idea is that should help.

If the game worked well for 70 hours, then do not blame the driver or the system. Moreover, the problems started after installing the patch 1.04 and discovery miner. Miner really can greatly to shipping GPU (and CPU). And he loves to sit in different places.

Also, there are ways to solve the problem with a miner ( thanks HackerokX)
The removal of the virus: Open the task Manager, find the file mdm.exe click on it RMB and delete from the folder in which it is located. In advance, to scan on virustotal. When you install the 1.03 patch, he throws in a random folder system.
P. S. 2: After all of the procedures required to scan your system for viruses.
( The file leaves traces )
Method 2: Download and install Free Fixer ( free/Premium ) - Start - Start Scan - to Look for all files with name mdm.exe - tick - Fix.

3. To check : C:\AppData\Roaming\ProductData\Caches on the file mdm.exe
4. Check :AppData\Roaming\OaPja on file mdm.exe
5. Check in : ProgramData\EpicScale on file mdm.exe

Most likely it will not come to reinstall.

propeller-faust
Side effects krivorukost and nothing more.
When you install anything in most cases there is a choice of two buttons: Next(Ustanoviti) and Cancel. This is how much needs to be done that would make something wrong?

A
Andrei Klimakin 23.06.20

Brannan
Thanks good advice I Will try in the Evening I will unsubscribe

H
HorvaT_G 23.06.20

A someone after all 1.04 was the best, personally I have worse, there are friezes at ALL settings after 15-20 minutes , only a reboot will save in 1.03 was not like this.

A
Andrei Klimakin 23.06.20

HorvaT_G
After 10 - 15 minutes FPS papadam That's for sure miner I had And saved reboot or logoff Blocked him Doc and now instead of dropping FPS Crashes

H
HorvaT_G 23.06.20

I'm back to 1.03 is rolled, I can not get enough, everything flies, no freezes.

A
Andrei Klimakin 23.06.20

HorvaT_G
If all else fails will return 1.03 Only place I've reduced FPS And save the end

H
HorvaT_G 23.06.20

Well, as I understand it, the miner must constantly, to load the GPU. But I have no such. The way you say the miner was called, what process and where he was hiding.

A
Andrei Klimakin 23.06.20

HorvaT_G
mdm.exe was Hiding in Garena

b
bukowski 23.06.20

No reason, no reason at all started this nonsense: during a game turns off the monitor and the cooler starts to work at speed in a few strides. Saves only power off or restart. Faced who?

M
Mr.Sirocco 23.06.20

12Ba4 Andrei Klimakin Sanya Gladyshev
Today after 18 hours do not turn off the client witch Central temperature did not exceed 59 degrees and the video card(290х s) do not rise above 62. Maybe the problem is not all the same in drivers, and in the debris in the system? A lot of what Casper and other major antiviruses simply do not see, full of hadasti network

d
dzensunni 23.06.20

bukowski
I'm so stuck on the defense of Caer Morhen, the time when the Hunting starts to break down the gate. Jennifer falls exhausted, and it is here that the map crashes the way you described. Yet to do anything with it can not, solutions online does not solve anything.

b
bukowski 23.06.20

dzensunni
I have started a little earlier: I turned off Nvidia AgCdO there and all awhile was fine, but in the kaer Morhen started again.