3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrei Klimakin 23.06.20 05:20 pm

Overheating of the video card and crashes (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good day Military Played 70 hours of Departures and overheating was not Only occasionally the picture in the game got up for a minute while the Sound Card was not warmed After installing the patch 1.04 for Caught the miner Set a Doc web had Blocked a Virus then the game started to fly and Greta video card no Viruses On the forums say to lower the frequency of the video card ( overclocked ) Can anyone solved this problem another way, Maybe part of the virus which lost the Permutation of the game helped the Pirates the gtx 760 Amd fx 8320 8 operatives
139 Comments
Sort by:
e
epolit_1 23.06.20

People do not know will help you or not, but I'm having a problem departures helped windows 8 compatibility settings in the shortcut and run as admin! My system is windows 8.1 X64!

S
Salasaur 23.06.20

Good evening.
25+ hours of play there were no problems. Version 1.4
In Novigrad began flights already according to several schemes:
1) a graphical artifacts (scattered image) + hang + crash on Desk
2) crash image (black screen) + hang + crash on Desk
3) the epic again, but with the departure of the entire system (define left).
The levels of the image on the way to departures is not affected (proven empirically).

The temperature of the card dancing between 45 and 70 degrees (no longer noticed, although at the time of the crash may be so).
The mdm file nadan system and fri try om, but neither of them delete the file do not allow. The rest of the prog to no avail. In the processes do not appear neither mdm nor steam - EXE-shnik.

Got tested three antivirals - all bad that can be removed.
The registry cleaning, defragmentation was done, walked all sorts of carpet cleaner, auslogic etc.
The departure wasn't gone yet.

Undoubtedly, my system is old and poorly drawn Witch (at least the prog automotrice from NVIDIA, utverjdaet that my version - all on minimum), but it doesn't explain a single flight to much larger settings, all the previous game.

Firewood (pose)yesterday.
The swap file is RAM big.
Continue to look for a solution that I can find - I will unsubscribe.

M
M.E.I.0188 23.06.20

Disconnect the lock frame in the game,helped me

S
Salasaur 23.06.20

Continue to experiment.
Locke frames didn't work out.
turned off almost everything - no change - still the same crashes without logs.

Periodically flies video drivers from n-vidia.
Maybe it's the driver. The one that was released last week and the type specifically for the Witcher was stable, but not this one. Evidence yet, just speculation.

This time I noticed that the crashes almost never associated with tempertures graphics card, which makes the problem quite exotic.

s
seffko 23.06.20

Salasaur
The display driver stopped responding and has been restored?

R
Riddick00x 23.06.20

Salasaur
Overclocking a video card before running? If Yes, then stop or lower the frequency chat then will not have to fly error recovery of the video driver.
The latest driver fixes bugs which the game was drawdown even low fps from those who have video cards on the architecture of Kepler.

l
lesiks 23.06.20

look-look
With your firewood order,regularly update, the patch did not put because I write on the forum too different opinions,especially about 1.04,what is worse,I will try 1.05.

S
Sergy Lazar 23.06.20

on behalf Salasaur

seffko
Yes, that's right.

Yesterday, all collapsed, three hours trying to restore, not yet published, on the screen rush some artifacts even on the desktop. Three demolished the driver in safe mode - still unable to fix. In part (know from experience) it has something to do with updates to Windows (7), but not yet understood.

Riddick00x
No, never dispersed.
Problems with the latest driver (the one under Heroes of the Storm).
Rolled back to the previous (the one under the Witch came out), doesn't help.

Now the main problem is not in the Witcher, and constant crashing of the graphics driver, which leads to the lockups.

On forum Gambling found this advice:
Q: Driver stopped responding and has recovered
A: Try lowering the frequency of the GPU by 5-10%
How to do it? I have this problem without starting the game(

S
Salasaur 23.06.20

Write it is rather in order to warn others of my mistakes, whatever they were.
The result of my disturbances is as follows:

Graphic artifacts (horizontal stripes, spots, etc.) like the Zerg swarm swept the whole system, neither the monitor nor the card is not defined, so I have 800*600 resolution, and chudesnye artifacts.
Device Manager reports that it sees the name of my graphics card, and only because:
This device has been stopped because it reported a problem occurs. (Code 43)
Either through safe mode or something to install the driver properly does not come out (the driver installs but after reboot we are back to the previous situation).

The frequency change is not possible - profile Porgy just can't see neither the video card nor the monitor.

These are your online claim that my video card came to an end completely (but today I got in and cleaned, it looks and smells of burnt), or has been damaged chip and nothing good in it either.

Which is weird, as I said above, I had a similar problem when upgrading Windows in February, but it has resolved itself.
What I do now is a mystery to me - change the graphics card now is not possible, plumbing I am not trained. I have amateurish the hope for a new update Windows/your video driver, but it's certainly naive.

TOTAL: I can't say with certainty - burned Witch 3 if my video card or is it a system error, but be careful with the new driver updates NVIDIA.

w
wildcoep 23.06.20

I helped with the missions to change in the game settings screen mode, stood at the window set at full.

l
look-look 23.06.20

Salasaur
is there a way to map yaut lived-voltage uenishi)and will live,it is not Windows it exactly with a map of Boca)prepare money for a new one.The Witcher burn the map could not because the card is overheating verbalise)

K
Kazipuka 23.06.20

damn already tried everything what is there to suggest,nothing helps(((

s
seffko 23.06.20

Kaziputa
what's the problem? Driver critically fly and regenerate?

K
Kazipuka 23.06.20

seffko
no ,the video card overheats and the stupid game hangs departure,the driver reinstalled,viruses cleaned,there was no such..

J
John Salim 23.06.20

Removed the new driver nvidia has put steryl 337,88 crashes stopped.

b
bukowski 23.06.20

XS what it is, but after patch 1.06 video card began to fall even at lower frequencies the GPU.

b
bukowski 23.06.20

Sailed. Now the map crashes in other games.

B
BloodyShot 23.06.20

Tired when isprivate download percent under 100%

K
Kyle_AMD 23.06.20

People, if you haven't forgotten, those who use the pirates and downloading patches for the game or any add-ons not with off site games are prone to suffer. And especially will suffer and overheat the video card. I read somewhere this is due to the viruses that were added in patches to third-party sites. There's you and a virus that tracks all your actions, there is a virus that collects all passwords from sites and stuff... and of course a virus that overloads some stroke graphics card.

No problems in the game itself I didn't have, played more than 70 hours.

Spoilerphobic license, download patches from off site and you don't have to worry.

I
Imperator0077 23.06.20

BloodyShot
mdm.exe in processes delete this Trojan.