3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dan__cer 28.06.20 10:04 pm

The right stick (FIFA 12)

Help how to configure the right stick on the joystick. When you push on the analogue stick works instead of the buttons kick, pass, etc. Analogue occlusal and RS must hold down the LT to do tricks , but he does not plow.
Thanks in advance.
85 Comments
Sort by:
F
FaLCoNchik 28.06.20

Thank you!
I'll get used to it
But still, how can you change the buttons?

v
vany.ok 28.06.20

FaLCoNchik
very simple:
you come in exhibition match, choose the teams and their form. next, before clicking on access to field come in Controller. here click on the button LT or RT on the joystick, the image will appear to the left of a gamepad (logitech seems to not matter), and on the right in the same image window buttons and their purpose in the game. look at the bottom of the list of LS - Tactics and mentality and Cross - Move player. Change the values of these buttons is the opposite, meaning the end result is LS - Move player and Cross - Tactics and mentality. well, how would...

P. S. once asked to help, I helped, but still get USED to RUNNING player ON the LEFT STICK!!!!)))
P. P. S. if someone really helped, then from the thank you will not give up.....)

m
mannapov.aziz 28.06.20

the right stick can be set if there is фифа11! go to config and custom фифы11 all the buttons to your liking, then add a file from documents to documents фифы11 12! all should plow

v
vany.ok 28.06.20

mannapov.aziz
on other sites writing that does not always work this method. personally have not tried (because even in eyes did not see fify 11th), but downloaded the file from different sites, which are filled in by different users. six tried them these files. the result is zero...(

PS steps with the registry are at 100. many people write to me that helped. just need to find the correct name of the joystick in the registry and replace it with the most suitable for your event

F
FaLCoNchik 28.06.20

Hello! Yesterday I bought a joystick tipo xbox 360, but cheaper 200 rubles, and the button layout is the same.
Appointed a Curling shot on the RB, and the button moves to LB
So here's the problem: Running is on the LT or RT, and the player is not running. What the hell?
Maybe it's because the buttons LT and RT as pistols?

F
Flow_92 28.06.20

Did the procedure vany.ok, but when checking Settings.exe from PES11 remains the old name of the gamepad, and the game the right stick does not work.
Introduced OEMName to LOGITECH DUAL ACTION GAMEPAD.
P. S. when you turn off the right Analog stick throws a pass\the kick

O
Orlani 28.06.20

Guys! The exact same trouble with the right stick(
Tried to change the name in the registry a few times and a lot more th. Finally did,nothing changes...((
A fucking DEFENDER....

F
Flow_92 28.06.20

Oddly enough, the method has helped with the replacement of the file they Fifa 11

k
kirill1992007 28.06.20

damn...did everything according to instrukcii vany.ok,but nothing happens......how many register do not change everything exactly to pes 2011 emboss the name of the native Costa...tell me what to do,eat there are still options.

F
Flow_92 28.06.20

Put yourself Fifa 11, plug your controller and go to fifaconfig.exe. There put the value of the buttons on the right and the file buttondatasetup.ini copy the folder My Documents\Fifa11 in My Doceuments\Fifa 12 with replacement. I helped

L
Leonid Kutsevalo 28.06.20

hi. compelled to write, as you can't configure the right stick in FIFA. The fact is that in my file of supported gamepads can't get my Generic USB Joystick. In the configuration file of the Dog, UNU is called. Also called the"printers and devices. The gaps 3 and 2. What do I do. Please help!

S
Seras 2 28.06.20

Please help !
When you change the controls in the game,then get Esc and I have crashes from the game,what to do?

d
depositus 28.06.20

Seras 2
I did that after I changed the controller name in the registry and the config in fifa.if change, give it back or tell others.

O
Optimism 28.06.20

Guys, is it possible for the joystick to play? I have one analog and the other is normal... whatever the case two to play? porubay two one of them finds( porubay one finds

w
winner922 28.06.20

To earn the right stick is necessary to know how is the joystick, open the file FIFA 12\Game\buttonData and add his name to the others in the group AddController: here I added DEFENDER Gamepad and it worked there you can change the buttons if you know their numbers
AddController Controller_039 (there is USB Gamepad)
AddAlias SL-6535-SBK
AddAlias SL-6535-SSV
AddAlias SL-6535-TRD
AddAlias Speed Link SL-6535
AddAlias Speed Link SL-6535 USB Pad
AddAlias Speed-Link SL-6535 USB Pad
AddAlias USB Joystick
AddAlias USB Gamepad
AddAlias DEFENDER Gamepad
AddMap PC_CONTROL_BUTTON01 VB_AI_Y
AddMap PC_CONTROL_BUTTON01 VB_FE_Y

x
x777xx064rus 28.06.20

All right only the file called buttonDataSetup lies in the documents or are just looking for in the search. After that, I have the right analog worked correctly up is left, left is up, and so on. Changed there and so it worked. Play and enjoy!!!!!!)))))))))))

AddMap PC_AXIS_2_DOWN VB_AI_RS_RIGHT
AddMap PC_AXIS_2_DOWN VB_FE_RS_RIGHT
AddMap PC_AXIS_2_LEFT VB_AI_RS_UP
AddMap PC_AXIS_2_LEFT VB_FE_RS_LEFT
AddMap PC_AXIS_2_RIGHT VB_AI_RS_DOWN
AddMap PC_AXIS_2_RIGHT VB_FE_RS_DOWN
AddMap PC_AXIS_2_UP VB_AI_RS_LEFT
AddMap PC_AXIS_2_UP VB_FE_RS_LEFT

S
Shaman-lmv 28.06.20

Hi all! I have a problem. Not as you cannot assign RS. Delalic I think all the instructions: initially because he could not determine the name Costa in devices it USB GAME CONTROLLER. Using the options file PES 11 the same issues a USB GAME CONTROLLER. In the registry finds nothing like konechnoje. Founded in program files the wood to vibrate hasnt launched there founded the name of the DEFENDER GAMEPAD. Founded it in the registry and changed the OEMName to LOGITECH DUAL ACTION GAMEPAD. Rebooted, no change feints't working. again changed to Logitech Dual Action (USB), the same effect is zero. After the name change in PES 11 still remains a USB GAME CONTROLLER. Maybe even something to do or we can due to the fact that the wood put on it and they still won't give him another name glows don't know tell me???

S
Shaman-lmv 28.06.20

In short put the emulator 360 play all the tricks already done.

m
mrak4859 28.06.20

karoch...

for those who have a gamepad is determined by the Generic USB Joystick the file Buttondatasetup.ini ? where is written AddController Controller_039 add entry AddAlias Generic USB Joystick (spaces: 3, 2, 2 at the end). and everything starts to bullet... all fun

m
mrak4859 28.06.20

vany.ok

thanks for the file. only because he knew how to determine my joystick.

winner922

and thank you for the idea =)