3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dan__cer 28.06.20 10:04 pm

The right stick (FIFA 12)

Help how to configure the right stick on the joystick. When you push on the analogue stick works instead of the buttons kick, pass, etc. Analogue occlusal and RS must hold down the LT to do tricks , but he does not plow.
Thanks in advance.
85 Comments
Sort by:
S
SeReGaOrlov 28.06.20

The boys found a way through the registry to vkluchaet the right stick , who should write [email protected] help!!

228 228 28.06.20

buy truemaster or logitek and all of you will work at once, he tormented with all sorts of methadone and SITENAME

000saga000 28.06.20

SeReGaOrlov
tell me how please

v
vaca111 28.06.20

228 228
I freaking love it. Try and use x360ce

k
kolt1994 28.06.20

guys help,my FIFA worked fine.when I flew,I had to reinstall the OS.the same Windows 7 installed.but when I re-downloaded the FIFA, when you turn the game crashes(
do not prompt what is it?
same problem with some other games(with pes, for example)

b
bolotvina 28.06.20

Guys,Hello!tell me how can I configure the left mini joytick to play FIFA,so it was possible to run and all sorts of chips supposedly attack,traps etc on the right

J
Jaredinho 28.06.20

tried all the above, the result is on my right stick started the robot left and right buttons, and up and down - no...( I have Gembird..

S
SHuN23 28.06.20

Guys, please tell me. What to do, finally can not understand, I Have a DEFENDER(
vany.ok first I did as you wrote in the beginning, changed the name in the registry for USB Joystick
Right analog I have really earned, and this crap here - we reversed direction on the right analog in FIFA 12. Up is left, down - right, and Vice versa(( What to do, finally can not understand(

U
U-Ud 28.06.20

SHuN23 I have the same Jost. and the same problem with the right stick. need March th to change something in the folder Buttondatasetup.ini .
If you think let me know.

S
SeReGaOrlov 28.06.20

SHuN23
U-Ud
email me [email protected] will help the same problem was

U
U-Ud 28.06.20

http://users.playground.ru/1158545/ you would be here, replied

S
SeReGaOrlov 28.06.20

you would have written I would say

N
Novochek10 28.06.20

guys can anyone help to solve the problem. I have a regular Chinese controller with no name, did as told changed the name in the registry everything works, but the steering on my left stick and I need to be on the d-pad. 11 on the same controller d-pad worked perfectly, but here she doesn't react, you can do something?

U
U-Ud 28.06.20

Novochek10
change in the options of the game CONTROL\GAMEPAD and switch tactics and mentality to the player and all. As for the right stick I DEFENDER I entered in the registry name.Jost.- Speed Link SL-6560

N
Novochek10 28.06.20

so I did the d-pad refuses to work, and 11 worked fine. Do what's best log 510 or xbox gamepads?

U
U-Ud 28.06.20

Best mine one is working fine but in the registry you can put the name of any controller that suits you

I
IkzIF 28.06.20

Guys help I do not quite understand. I put in buttonDataSetup.ini name with your controls, feints earned but the buttons on the right is messed up, what to do tell ( preferably without an emulator x-box) you need to restore the classical and alternative control)

S
SHuN23 28.06.20

SeReGaOrlov
Prompt pozhaluista then with the right stick, I have a defender(

G
GREY26 28.06.20

take lodzhitek 510 with inline mode emulation xbox, all the game hawala and no need to build...

N
Nicko86 28.06.20

x777xx064rus
I've changed now and after he gets back all that was or all had changed and it was no also the right stick = 0