3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xxMpaKxx 18.10.19 01:45 pm

Console commands (Neverwinter Nights 2)

The people I saw almost all the topics, but never found a complete description of all console commands. I almost all of these commands found on this forum, but it is better to organize. So I suggest to add the list, and write what they need. And if this topic is of the Sori.
Here are the commands that I found:
(All enter DebugMode 1 after)
showfps -------> show FPS
printcreatures -------> shows the numbers of creatures (see below)
partyadd # -------> to add character to you in the team.
removeparty # -------> removes character from your team.
givefeat # -------> adds the specified ability (all abilities, please see the file feat.2da)
removefeat # -------> respectively to remove the ability.
Well , that's all. I hope that you will support this idea.
81 Comments
Sort by:
I
Illenia 18.10.19

Put somebody pliz list of skills full for NWN2+MOTB! And anyway, where is it?

W
Wizard9 18.10.19

Download the Handbook.There is the whole list with the English names of skills and number on the side.
you need to take a cut and cheats givefeat n (n is the number of the skill)
P. S. in fact, more than an exhaustive list is written above the message Mr. Nevenchina, but I like the reference))

S
Solarpower 18.10.19

2 Wizard9
You were a necromancer now ? ;-) The questions a month ago decided to meet ?

PS. The list, actually, and here there are in section cheat-codes...

A
Anya.Celm 18.10.19

Solarpower
Nu...Why is that? Help is never too much!

[
[CY]CLONE 18.10.19

and necrophilia is not healthy %)

W
Wizard9 18.10.19

You were a necromancer now ? ;-) The questions a month ago decided to meet ?
Is this yet another joke, put in my order already otsuzhennoy side, or an attempt at provocation??
If you want atsutit, so make a separate topic Wizard9 - let's have a few laughs over it!, if you want to pohamit, write in lichku!
PS.You, you...Oh, I forgot the Handbook of curses...what a shame.

T
Temnoe_Solnce 18.10.19

Hmm... rock! Where did you fight?

b
blood.elf 18.10.19

Guys,tell me with what command you can open menu for character creation?(in the beginning)and you do not want to be...pre-saved

W
Wizard9 18.10.19

Guys,tell me with what command you can open menu for character creation?(in the beginning)and you do not want to be...pre-saved
Actually no.But if you don't need ALL the features of the character creation, and particularly, it can help.To change the race/class that you took at the first level is impossible, but you can throw a couple of skills, and in their place insert the new one.You can also enter the East Kazakhstan state experience to lower experience so as to lower the level (if you need to change classes obtained AFTER the first level).
If you put skill/remove it,
DebugMode 1
givefeat #
or
DebugMode 1
removefeat #
where # is the number of the skill.Room can view from the above list, or to download the guide
if lower orochen, then
DebugMode 1
givexp #
where # is the number of experience, just experience will need to enter a negative.
PS.Where it is necessary - to enter the menu, character creation, not share, comrade?

x
xxstormxxx 18.10.19

Will not help? and then cheto items or am I doing it wrong
write rs ga_party_limit(5) but in dialogue with the past he says I thought with you only if you're someone kicked out, right now 3 satellite, how to write to be able to have a group to take?

L
Lysyy Drakon 18.10.19

xxstormxxx
You're not talking about Mask you say? There's this team, if I'm not mistaken, is not valid.

m
mast_die 18.10.19

Gentlemen, can you tell me how to remove the glow from weapons with additional magical damage, and Mlyn annoying that with a blade that is dripping something green constantly, then the eye shines like a torch, about how the weapon looks with extra electric damage I have not even an analogy to describe. I am quite satisfied to clean up this visualization at least of the protagonist.

W
Wizard9 18.10.19

mast_die
Not going to work. The only thing that can help - like Adamantine weapon after the enchantment has no glow... all the rest will be lit, the console will not help...

m
mast_die 18.10.19

Croche bigthanks for the idea, will definitely try it. And if you get me a beer, only the guests come)

m
mast_die 18.10.19

Croche aka Wizard9, you were right, really did it!! Two katana forged from adamantium, using the essence of power made them a bonus of +7, as well as the essence of fire and essence, one water on the second cast a 2d6 additional damage (fire and ice), plus 2 MAG.damage Adamantine blades are initially - generally the ruble vrazhin into the cabbage they even surprised really do not have time))) and no embarrassing halos on the blades.

A
Airendil 18.10.19

The list is not all epic spells, and those that have only works a hell of a ball. Does anyone know how to add epic spells with the console?

W
Wizard9 18.10.19

Airendil
You're talking about

874 FEAT_EPIC_SPELL_MUMMY_DUST
875 FEAT_EPIC_SPELL_DRAGON_KNIGHT
876 FEAT_EPIC_SPELL_HELLBALL
877 FEAT_EPIC_SPELL_MAGE_ARMOUR 8675
878 FEAT_EPIC_SPELL_RUIN

??
I'm sorry, but in reality none of them, except a hell of a ball should not work. They were removed from the Mask. Perhaps their numbers have substituted another? There are other spells...
The shell entropy
Epic gate
Universal hunt (in different translations - different)
Feast of the vampires (also from a translation)
Eternal damnation

In theory they should be added to the console, but how the names - don't remember...

PS Reviewed the entire list fitov... was really hoping to see called up for additional domain start the very... dumb...

A
Airendil 18.10.19

Wizard9
No, their numbers are nothing new put - checked. What use is it to know the English name, here are some vampiric feast (feast of the vampires), epic gate (the gate epich), damnation (eternal damnation, I think). After all, you still need to know the number of the console to improve.
And by the way, the fit automatic accelerated spell?

W
Wizard9 18.10.19

Airendil
Sorry - I forgot that there is a NWN2 directory. I advise you to install it - terribly useful thing...
Here the number of skills:
Eternal torment - 1991
Hunt - 1994
Feast of the vampire - 1995
The shell entropy - 1992
Epic gate - 1993.

And what about accelerated automatic spell - tried once... came out very strong character, but I had to spend all the points epic skills. Fun with epic spells IMHO...

S
Solarpower 18.10.19

2 Airendil
All rooms are feat.2da, but the player's Handbook I would install is not recommended — the first source many diverse bugs. ;-)