3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xxMpaKxx 18.10.19 01:45 pm

Console commands (Neverwinter Nights 2)

The people I saw almost all the topics, but never found a complete description of all console commands. I almost all of these commands found on this forum, but it is better to organize. So I suggest to add the list, and write what they need. And if this topic is of the Sori.
Here are the commands that I found:
(All enter DebugMode 1 after)
showfps -------> show FPS
printcreatures -------> shows the numbers of creatures (see below)
partyadd # -------> to add character to you in the team.
removeparty # -------> removes character from your team.
givefeat # -------> adds the specified ability (all abilities, please see the file feat.2da)
removefeat # -------> respectively to remove the ability.
Well , that's all. I hope that you will support this idea.
81 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stakan_Khelgar 18.10.19

Guys, anyone knows how to increase ONLY diplomacy ,knowledge and lockpicking? Just in Storm of Zehir Warriors just PPC,how vain...only 1 talent left...and earning influence, etc? And then when the SKILLS are 20,the game becomes uninteresting ...well,help!!!

PS. cheats Nada for NORMAL NWN2(the 1st ,original campaign)
thanks in advance!

S
Solarpower 18.10.19

2 Stakan_Khelgar
Guys, anyone knows how to increase ONLY diplomacy ,knowledge and lockpicking?
Increase only diplomacy, knowledge and breaking locks, not touching the rest. =)

PS. And in General, write in Russian, and then nifiga not clear what you want.

S
Stakan_Khelgar 18.10.19

what is there to understand? O_O
okay...

Tell me how to increase OTDELNO characteristics? I need to raise only Diplomacy,lockpicking and knowledge.

[
[CY]CLONE 18.10.19

People want affects all of the style Set_Diplomacy = inf
well etc.:)

T
Temnoe_Solnce 18.10.19

But some artmania skill points and vbuhali in those glasses)
What prevented to develop your Fudge in this direction? Given that the characters were full.. Or is it for the Storm?

S
Stakan_Khelgar 18.10.19

[CY]CLONE Ulicetea, thank you...
ArtMoney uncomfortable,but Set_Diplomacy = inf I for some reason does not work(((((
I would love to have developed the Dodger,but I need a tank-var) I,for example,Calgara so rocked that it catches all the splash and a side to him) + rogue often kill

S
Stakan_Khelgar 18.10.19

Oh,found it! NWN character editor! already done with it)

L
Liriya 18.10.19

Guys, sorry, maybe slightly off topic, but how to read the dialogues using the toolset? Open via menu Open Conversation/Script - I was just the dialogue from override provides(( of fashion( tell me who's in the know.

S
Solarpower 18.10.19

2 Liria
Take this program and do not suffer :
http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=NWN2Tools.Detail&id=15

(In the toolset, in the right pane, there is 2 partition — global dialogues, and dialogues of the module.)

A
Akelika Neliokke 18.10.19

Rebyata... I don't know whether this question here was not, but FSE still ask.

Here is this situation: I, for example, prescribed in the console lvlup and mi pers LVL 20, but with the passage of all my companions too T_T LVL 20 and foolishly pumped skills and skills.. How can I do so that I was able to regulate LVL satellites, and that they of the skills swing.

m
marK.B. 18.10.19

To reset their level and to increase manually the command ResetLevels

is not the name of the character, and the object name (must match the name of the ros file in the folder with the save)

- this is the amount of experience that will have a character after you reset the levels, i.e. for the 1st level you need to specify a number from 0 (zero) to 1000.

Then each satellite separately, giving the experience of using givexp ))

A

Wow... a Question: how to determine the object name? And where would I look for that folder with ROS FAL?

As I understand it, I should prescribe resetlelevls *name* 5000 *it is for example*. It will deduct 5000 Expo? So? Or not? )), Or Vice versa? Cheto I even confused %)

m
marK.B. 18.10.19

Which campaign is this?

Here is an example on Calgary: ResetLevels khelgar 0 (reset it on the first level with 0 experience points)

ROS files in a folder with the current save, now their names are the same with tags and, in principle, with the names of the characters in the game, but some different, it is better to look in the folder with the save game shorter.

Ahem, finally have something easier way: givexp with a negative number, i.e. minus just set and the amount of experience that want to take away (it's just for some reason not always worked for me)))

Sorry that I confused)))

L
Liriya 18.10.19

Solarpower
The program is incomprehensible, the dialogue is not read. What is the right? What do you want to open in the toolset with the game?

A

Which campaign is this?

For OK :))

Thank you marK.B., explained)) now I understand.. the us will experiment >=]

D
DokaPastor 18.10.19

To understand how to work with rs ga_influence
It is necessary to woodity rs ga_influence (x,y). Where x is the satellite number (1-celgar, 2-NiSCA, etc.), where the number of points of the location.
Naset demotion personally, I did have Sanchala introduced givexp with a negative value. The level is not decreased. Then wrote ResetLevels and level over 1st. True class, chosen at the beginning do not change.(
Note: when you write rs ga_party_limit(6) in the console or message bar there is no indication that the code worked, BUT after entering the tavern find that you can gain 6 of the Persians!

e
enli 18.10.19

tell me is there any command to change the growth of the character?

Z
Zorto 18.10.19

Hello! Please tell me, is there a way I can do that a wizard could cast spells an unlimited number of times to use? I will be grateful!

n
natasha.alex2014 18.10.19

Hello! The big request to help, Clean after the signing of the peace Treaty runs for me during play, the menu to add/remove characters in a party is not displayed. Is it possible somehow to remove through the console?

S
Spirit696 18.10.19

after the command DebugMode 1
in the field dialogues appeared, the overflow of action and
lines ran and in General not going to stop. Does anyone know how to fix it?