3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Red One 28.06.20 10:58 pm

Technical problems (FlatOut 2)

In the game I have, even since the first part, serious problems with sound - terrible crackles and distortion. I have a built-in AC97 audio chip (ALC658). You know, kind of like the game does not support built-in sound card, but... You know what I mean, right? In the original FlatOut I managed to almost completely get rid of these problems by installing an old (Yes!) the driver, but would like to know more civilised way of solving this problem.
194 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ars2006 28.06.20

do not take the 1000 and buy a audigy 2
everything will be OK

M
Mox 28.06.20

malicious gamer, change the method to output audio to the Windows Multimedia Waveout (Main menu\Programs\Buka\Flatout 2\Settings). So I did and everything is OK. By the way I have SoundMax integrated.

f
fullout 28.06.20

On my old АС97 in the first there were no problems. Now Audigy4, and DirectSound wheezing, I had to put the Windows Multimedia Waveout. What the fuck is that?

s
sergsmi1967 28.06.20

SB Live5.1 the same garbage. Not in the soundcard business, Windows Multimedia Waveout put - did not help. I think because of driver issues.

C
Cenzura 28.06.20

Buddy have solved the problem this way:
set the sound frequency of 48 !!!
Current in-game or in Windows I don't know !!!
Think...

s
sarge1986 28.06.20

onboard sound nForce 2 mother helps Windows Multimedia Waveout, confirm

f
fullout 28.06.20

Patriot, Great!
I have a billing frequency of 48 kHz, the effect on wheezing in Direct Sound had (left that is.)

G
Gothryd 28.06.20

I have wheezing in the Direct Sound. In Windows Multimedia Waveout, everything is fine. Soundcard X-Fi .

O
Otec Viktorius 28.06.20

People, with some settings it will go on my comp in the profile?

C
CBM 28.06.20

I have AUDIGY2 ZS helps nothing: neither 48kHz nor change of output no change of drivers - always wheezing!!! In other games everything is perfect!

C
Cheetah 28.06.20

The father of the Victorious, of course at maximum :)

V
Voffka 28.06.20

Not running 5.1 sound...
And in the first part of the identity is not worked...
It is possible as thread to correct?

s
sarge1986 28.06.20

sometimes falls out of the network game (beech)

M
Malex 28.06.20

When you start downloading any tracks from the scene – "the Box", the game crashes with error Fatal error (Zlib error (-3): incorrect data check).

4 disc version from Buka.
What would you recommend?

C
Cheetah 28.06.20

Malex, if there is anybody such problem was not, then ask on the forum Buki

D
Dr.ArcheR 28.06.20

I no longer wheeze and stutter after checking 3D hardware in nastrojkah games.

P
Piter Dzhekson 28.06.20

help someone get the music from the game

A
AlexVeider 28.06.20

Does anyone play on the gamepad? I have it something only works when control of the car and in the menu, only the keyboard works, gamepad in any way. just tell her it's all wrong?

c
crazyBunny 28.06.20

and I have from the first race the track instead of the white screen!but speedomitor, the map is all over the place!what it is tell me please...

.MOrz. 28.06.20

The same crap.