3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Red One 28.06.20 10:58 pm

Technical problems (FlatOut 2)

In the game I have, even since the first part, serious problems with sound - terrible crackles and distortion. I have a built-in AC97 audio chip (ALC658). You know, kind of like the game does not support built-in sound card, but... You know what I mean, right? In the original FlatOut I managed to almost completely get rid of these problems by installing an old (Yes!) the driver, but would like to know more civilised way of solving this problem.
194 Comments
Sort by:
_
_DeadSpirit 28.06.20

thank you very much) now everything is OK) respect to you

W
Westham 28.06.20

people. podckajite pliz what it is??recently bought a laptop-a lot of money dumps is the most powerful type,ASUS.bought Flatout 2 and when you get to check the license on the disk of technical incompatibility. written on a laptop might not go, is there any emulator or something, and that really hurt the game, hunting pogamat)

B
Big Man 28.06.20

Download NoDVD

V
VOLK5896 28.06.20

People tell me -in the levels where you need to throw away the cage, the game does not respond I not only restart.But everything else works can someone tell me what the hell - AMD Athlon 64X2 Dual Core Processor 3.600+1.91 GHz 1.50 GB of RAM

K
Kvadro 28.06.20

So the theme, installed the game, then start during the installation of the full bat-nick still, there's something clutched in the end of the installation suggested that direct put - put, on just, though it's newer. Of course there already was cracked on the drives, because when you run a disk integrity checks, when you first start offered to change the settings, I didn't touch, then black screen and boom sound, when you hit this screen peredomnoy mistake Fatal error Failed to create effect:data/shader/pro_car_tire.sha 'll Notice that the entire weight of the game 1.56 gig, that's fine, what would you advise? percents 3000+ @ 2200 1гиг RAM gf7600gs fire wood on video, but not the last.

D
Dimonius 28.06.20

Kvadro , the error says it is impossible to create a Shader effect on the wheels of cars, and the game should weigh 2.92 Gb (full version) , so grab another copy of a DVD is not a collection 10b1 .

s
sashaaa999 28.06.20

hi all.at me such problem-I downloaded the update for flatout 2 and when you try to install says that the game is not installed.who knows what you can do napishyte or send the necessary files.in advance many thanks

s
sashaaa999 28.06.20

hi all.at me such problem-I downloaded the update for flatout 2 and when you try to install says that the game is not installed.who knows what you can do napishyte or send the necessary files.in advance many thanks

s
sashaaa999 28.06.20

S
Serega84 28.06.20

download another patch first, then put 1.1 1.2

D
Dronet 28.06.20

I have this problem: set machine (skazanie with NAT) and place them crap kakaeto. What are they doing?

C
Chemical Brother 28.06.20

I also have a problem: when I perform stunts, then after 5-8 minutes the game freezes. Only when performing tricks. Configuration: 2 cores, Geforce 8500 256, 2gb RAM, and 2.1 Ghz.
What could it be?

x
x.dos 28.06.20

Here are basic recommendations:
-to remove acceleration wherever there is;
-try different versions of drivers for video (and not necessarily the latter, although the latter, too);
-to put a program monitoring temperatures of the CPU and GPU (RivaTuner for example), and track the temperature during the game (chart);
-to improve the cooling of the respective elements if the temperature is too high;
to test the stability of CPU/RAM program S&M (http://testmem.nm.ru/snm.htm) while controlling the temperature of the CPU (S&M very very hot, no real application has never been so does not heat);

PS you should Also understand, you've installed all required software for multi-core CPU (virtual machine on multiprocessor systems, special updates from Microsoft for multi-core CPU, maybe some specific driver). Perhaps it can also be the cause of this problem, though unlikely. Usually no prerequisites for multicore CPU is shown only in the low CPU performance (about 2 times below the due).

A
AlexRuss2007 28.06.20

Not quite on topic,but still:can't install patch 1.2,says the game was not installed on your computer or was installed incorrectly.Thought that because of the directory-but no.What could be the problem?

L
Lost Prophet 28.06.20

and thee pirates or litsuha??? I litsuha all patches rules assigns. another may be because you copied someone the folder with the game and stuck to itself, or after reinstalling the system trying ustanovit patch.

k
kila-Abc 28.06.20

P23 you get the point!So is my флатоут2 (may be because of the fact that you copied someone the folder with the game and stuck to itself, or after reinstalling the system trying ustanovit patch.)LET THE REGISTRY FILES PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!
And the problem MNU is this:when I try to enter the online error and inogda working fine but very very rarely!!!
But everything else works fine, the campaign has passed,the tricks passed,all routes Derby has passed, all the mini tracks passed anywhere Nitsche not fly not tupit! and games principle the patch is not needed!

k
kila-Abc 28.06.20

And I do not understand all the local issues don't bother me and all (except it is light) works like a charm.
Although I have 2 CPU on 2 cores!!!!Tobish 4 cores!!!

Z
Zander_driver 28.06.20

Before my old graphics card the game was fine.
I bought a GeForce 9800 GT 512 Mb, put all the graphics on max and the game became permanently hang.
Returned the graphics settings to the previous ones, what was its old - still hangs.
Reinstalling the game did not solve the problem.
In other games there are no problems, everything is perfect, the only problem with FlatOut.
Hangs early in the race or in the process. to finish at least one race almost impossible. And hangs tightly, so that the computer does not respond to Alt + Tab and go to the task Manager is impossible. saves only the restart button.

It's definitely not because of my dual core CPU. with the old graphics card too, it was, but then everything was fine.

Y
Yuzikkk 28.06.20

is it possible to play on Coste

Z
Zander_driver 28.06.20

On the joystick you can. I just on it and played.
With my problem anyone faced?