3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Red One 28.06.20 10:58 pm

Technical problems (FlatOut 2)

In the game I have, even since the first part, serious problems with sound - terrible crackles and distortion. I have a built-in AC97 audio chip (ALC658). You know, kind of like the game does not support built-in sound card, but... You know what I mean, right? In the original FlatOut I managed to almost completely get rid of these problems by installing an old (Yes!) the driver, but would like to know more civilised way of solving this problem.
194 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cheetah 28.06.20

No-dvd is probably not for this version, what did you bet? Well, that is actually first need your game version to the 1.2 update, and then no dvd for this version to put

V
VideoPatron 28.06.20

Installed everything in the correct sequence, I go into the game settings and all the old... error:...(

C
Cheetah 28.06.20

You duck what No dvd then yuzal?

V
VideoPatron 28.06.20

No-DVD and update one version - 1.2

C
Cheetah 28.06.20

Try other versions No DVD, here for example there are two different

V
VideoPatron 28.06.20

Put this: NoCD for version 1.2 without Daemon Tools (. exe file)
HELP!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE HELP!

t
timonich 28.06.20

Could not query file size for BFS archive: fo2a.bfs. Prchem when you start the game and even rebooting goes! what to do?

m
moskwa 28.06.20

The game starts but when I start the race,just a white screen,but the sound is

a
alexinnnn 28.06.20

All has rummaged, but the answer to your question not found!!!

The game freezes after minutes of 5-10 games, maybe longer to play, and can immediately.
Itself hang happens like this: the picture freezes, then black screen for 5-10 seconds. then the game again starts working. As if the graphics card is rebooted. After the first of saviana, starts to hang every 5-10 seconds.

3dMARK 2006, and some other video card works fine.

Configuration AMD X2 3800 / 2Gb / 256Mb Ati 1600XTX
WinXP SP2 just installed.
Game version 1.2 tested with 2 different patches NODVD. (without update 1.2 the game also Vistula)
A patch for AMD x2 Protsiv set (http://www.amd.com/us-en/assets/content_type/utilities/Setup.exe) and not only it...
Firewood for Ati - Catalyst 8.33.0.0 from 16.12.2006.
FlatOut settings have been tried a variety of the time before the first hang-up is changed in the range of 5-10 minutes.

With the first FlatOut was the same problem.

Most likely I think the problem with the video card... but maybe not ???

C
Cheetah 28.06.20

It is only in FlatOut or in all games?

_
_Lemon_ 28.06.20

I have no complaints neither the First nor the second FlatOut...

a
alexinnnn 28.06.20

No, of course, other games are fine

a
alexinnnn 28.06.20

In General the question is closed;) After replacing graphics card flatout ceased to hang.

J
JohnyArt 28.06.20

Can anyone tell where this came from but the error, if anyone knows, seen, write

BFS archive has invalid id

P
Priest_21 28.06.20

I have this proble! Play and poiavliaetsia suddenly a mysterious blue screen and computer restarts! Game crashes every time in different ways, sometimes almost immediately and sometimes long enjoy but still annoying!!!! ANYONE WHO HAS FACED THIS PROBLEM OR HAS IDEAS HOW TO FIX HELP ME!!!!!

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!

V
VirtualKiller 28.06.20

And you have a computer?

d
dzhavdyat 28.06.20

When I play FlatOut2 at times jerks as it slows down and then abruptly going .What to do?

d
delphind 28.06.20

You have the percents two-nuclear, and iluha does not support it, so disable one core

I doubt that the problem in this. I also recently 2-core set, but such problems have not experienced. It is possible that the guy is crooked up wood. Me once in the service center warned that if this happens then you need all the wood to be reinstalled.

d
delphind 28.06.20

> When I play FlatOut2 at times jerks as it slows down and then abruptly going .What to do?

Like a lack of RAM. Don't see that you have more RAM than recommended by the game, because RAM not only uses it, but Windows itself and all its gadgets.

G
Gr1ZZZly 28.06.20

Guys, how to run a command line in FlatOut 2? Please help. Without this network game I can not see...=(