3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kc5 28.06.20 11:08 pm

Choice worst of the worst. Mafia 3 or Watch Dogs 2? (Mafia 3)

I don't even know
82 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 28.06.20

In 2 WD it will be at least varied gameplay of the variable passage,lots of gadgets,and of course breaking everything in Mafia 3 I'm not that interesting except the atmosphere have not seen,and after a dull second part, I doubt very much that they will do something good.

k
kc5 28.06.20

And yet here I am confused. Judging by the available videos (and they already cover large chunks of the game and the release is very close), in these games, in addition to the shootings anything else is done with a sense? With quality.

F
Flow4Master 28.06.20

The worst case of idiotic forum PG
- this topic is sure to be in the lead.
saa0891 wrote:
of course hacking
of course one button

B
Bul1et 28.06.20

the game's not out yet and here srach already diluted, it may still wait for the games release?

d
demonwings03 28.06.20

Lord!These games are not out yet,and they already compare and throw shit.....WHERE IS THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x
xXHASLXx 28.06.20

around the racism)))

K
Krrrva 28.06.20

dogs naturally

s
saa0891 28.06.20

Flow4Master wrote:
of course one button
The console buttons are not enough,you have to sacrifice something.

D
Daemon 5647 28.06.20

Both.

U
U.S.Soldier 28.06.20

neither one nor the other,both games will fail,you'll see,so it make sense to buy them there

H
Homikator 28.06.20

I'm both going to play, and then decide what's better and what's worse, it is stupid to draw conclusions previously personally tested the game.
In the end, there's always a couple of hours to return the game and get their money back, and even more if a lot of people will download the game in torrents, they are all human to complain, they pay the game well, and want to get the game of the year?
Well, really, frustrated people who have paid for the game.

F
Flow4Master 28.06.20

saa0891 wrote:
The console buttons are not enough,you have to sacrifice something.
this means that it is foolish and naive is the sacrificial circumcision (called hacking) to attribute the advantages of the game.
MR.Homikator wrote:
a lot of people will rock game torent
che are you talking about, both games will be denovo

G
GeRR_Praetorian 28.06.20

I think first and second will be superior, excellent games! For the mafia needs a new atmosphere. To look at the dogs new added to the count, and great optimization.

s
saa0891 28.06.20

Flow4Master wrote:
this means that it is foolish and naive is the sacrificial circumcision for the sake kinchelam to attribute the advantages of the game.
And who is it attributed to the pluses,plus the fact that They thought of such a game to introduce such a feature that really makes the game more interesting, and what made it such a primitive,so it was already written.

PS
Do what you want,you need to read this topic,here's an audience and adjust developed.
http://forums.playground.ru/deus_ex_mankind_divided/razrabotchiki_sami_ne_hotyat_chtob_prohodili_ih_igru_gorit_pukan-914326/

B
But Vitaly 28.06.20

Let the games come out and then write who is better or worse.

k
kc5 28.06.20

Protocol completely uninteresting dialogue. 0 intrigue. 0.000001% of the cutscenes. Sandbox for to ride-to shoot with the scraps of the plot.

p
powerd 28.06.20

P
Protocol10 28.06.20

Neither will not buy, that's for sure. If the torrent will be he will play. Well dogs with denovo will, so that's unlikely. The first part of dogs was held for 8 hours, bursting purely on the ridiculous, did one story mission and went to another. Everything else was boring to do.

What about mafia 3. The second part in my time did not come, so I'm there, even the campaign mode is not mastered. Completed the prologue, a little more traveled to the city and removed. If the third will be on the torrents, then play. If not, then it Fig. I will re-take doom, or buy new Deus ex.

Which one is better I do not know. Most likely watch dogs will be better by graphics and more varied and rich gameplay. The mafia do not see a clear trumps, but the era of the sixties.

b
bazilews 28.06.20

It's silly to compare these games,each of them has its own audience of fans.Personally I'm waiting for both.

F
FoCus-Real 28.06.20

I will not bomb - let's just say that Mafia 3 ) now delete this post or you sakatat more firmer )))