3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kc5 28.06.20 11:08 pm

Choice worst of the worst. Mafia 3 or Watch Dogs 2? (Mafia 3)

I don't even know
82 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marionetco 28.06.20

Thorgal
SPR1GGAN
Malicе
eh...
sadness.
sadness.
longing.

I
Igor-Knight 28.06.20

It's still early to judge, here's how to releasenode will be seen, to judge by the size of the game world, diversity of gameplay, quality graphics, weapons, animations...But while it is clear that in the Mafia, the map is not big...about watch dogs 2 while Nitsche not clear...

W
Waffen 28.06.20

Both games will be just normal.With its pluses and minuses.Schools will anyway.So personally I'm waiting for.Want city cars,shootings, etc. these games not now or have replayed 100 times....so that zhdems

M
Marionetco 28.06.20

Malicе
me 30, but what age? Oh Yes, my grandmother is 83 and she is also not in that age to waste their small pension in the game, so since you're not old - grandpa will you cut it out with the account of a grandson. and I'm not going to buy them. especially watch dog

A
ARM_SERJ 28.06.20

2nd mafia was valid and therefore will be 3rd in the standings. And watching the dogs failed, and therefore the next part will be either bullshit or a lot better 50 50

C
Carelia 28.06.20

Annoying me in mafia all the videos I've seen it run from one point to another for the sake of killing, while the dog is already VIDOS where streamers stupid ugaral from a variety of options open world. The main question is whether what to do and would not empty the world of the mafia, the dogs already there can be seen that it is interesting, by the mafia yet.

T
T.T.G 28.06.20

A
Agent Gaben 28.06.20

well вд2 clearly not worse, worse than the mafia 3 only no man's sky. For mafia 3 to take second place after the no man's sky(if you know what I mean) can be considered as a compliment

P
ProstoqYParen 28.06.20

Me mafia is more like a good game gameplay in modern times is GTA already. Vach dogs do not like,there is a button press and action is already planned as the assassin.Mafia II is not ideal,but for the sake of the story you can play.

P
ProstoqYParen 28.06.20

Malicе
where do you buy them?on the market pirateck? it is downloaded from torrent and recorded to disc?
actually, an adult can buy the game.

G
Giggs17 28.06.20

WD2 need to try very hard to avoid the mafia 3 in terms of worst games. Better with 1 part WD to compare games

P
PRIVA 28.06.20

both as joust Cowes

P
ProstoqYParen 28.06.20

Malicе
The plot is good.What's the market? He's in every area there is.

S
SPR1GGAN 28.06.20

Marionetco
no wonder didn't want to buy ,it's monotonous garbage and not a game ,given the first district and desires to continue playing there ,go there kill everyone there ,then go there ,kill everyone there ,tired .

c
cer0307 28.06.20

ARM_SERJ
crappy predict

A
Agent Gaben 28.06.20

I was thinking so (I was drunk). What if I did originally another game, and then in a hurry replaced the tile (Put the textures-present the dirt Vito, Joe and the GALANT) and released with the title Mafia 3? Maybe the game developers were people from Yubisofta, but then the rights to the game bought 2K, have created a new Studio from random people and told to make a mafia? Suddenly the game was on the Niger, which was shell-shocked during the war in Vietnam and he's suffering with schizophrenia decided to take revenge on someone?

D
Denis Pisyushkin 28.06.20

Giggs17
In wd1 was a tough person, been zakharceva was good, a steep plot was interesting as stealth and hack everything. In the second part you play in children with pid....racial with helicopter and machine

M
Marionetco 28.06.20

SPR1GGAN
I'm not 20 minutes lost. hat. the failure of the year. not expected from such a mob.

S
SPR1GGAN 28.06.20

Agent Gaben
Yes really from the mafia nothing stupid other game ,let's get small bosses to trigger major is Shadow of mordor 1 to 1 ,and that, in turn, copied the basics of gameplay with a asasina .
In short asasina this year ,but there are clone 2 ,mafia 3 and watch dogs 2 .

M
Marionetco 28.06.20

SPR1GGAN
one hundred pounds