3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kc5 28.06.20 11:08 pm

Choice worst of the worst. Mafia 3 or Watch Dogs 2? (Mafia 3)

I don't even know
82 Comments
Sort by:
j
jackonda 28.06.20

Flow4Master
don't agree,I'll download then buy)if it is worth it,DOOM is not worth it.

K
KazymirZyba 28.06.20

Each other, they will cost)

b
bazilews 28.06.20

Will pirates-download,not-buy.

b
bazilews 28.06.20

Only here the optimization of games when the output leaves much to be desired.Usually after a few patches, the product becomes more or less playable.

k
killycrok 28.06.20

I think Watch_Dogs 2 will be Better.
1. The game has parkour, that is, to walk the streets of San Francisco will be much better.
2. Yes, the game is one of the most popular in my opinion San Francisco and not village as in Mafia 3
3. In the game varied gameplay: you Can send a little robot on wheels to hack the hell out of the whole city, or to control the drone + the Ability to hack anything and everything.
4. The game has good animations, graphics, that is, to observe what is happening on the screen is very nice.
Now, I subjectively describe the cons (in Advance, some of them may not be for release)
1. Dermerka optimization, not exactly ported 12-ATU Hindus.
2. The schedule for release will be cut to the level of my great-grandfathers and 4 point advantages will not be valid.
3. Awesome little price (Sarcasm) What the Mafia that WD2.
4. For some, the 4th disadvantage will be Gg in the role of the Negro, but for me it is a + to the gameplay, as the saying goes, the Negro is black so in the dark to find.
The conclusion was made based on gameplay and the reputation of Ubisoft.
Fly fart cons of burning officially announced: 'Yes will begin srach'.

Y
Ygrumyi 28.06.20

Both games should be good, at least I want it that way

N
NatanDrake 28.06.20

Played the previous games in the series the mafia. First and dogs also played. Mafia takes the story. And the dogs raznovrsnost hacking almost everything. But still came out a complete failure. Dogs 2 is essentially the same thing, but with a different grafham and more open world. Give your vote to the dogs 2. Because the plot in fact is not! And in the mafia 3 it is, but a little changed. To talk about the main characters makes no sense. What in the nigger. I know that at times, we can delight in the games, but this is their worst game... I understand that dogs is the trend, it is Yubisoft, fashion, Ko-Ko-Ko. But you this game is overrated, seriously.

K
KanoVoxLian 28.06.20

While neither came out on what to judge?

M
MunchkiN 616 28.06.20

while the mafia is more like it. suzhet persoi as all sealed cool. their weapons of trunk of a car like this got hop. and hip-hop will not likely. but part 2 was very dull uninteresting couple though good. I am not particularly played and bought current to POSIX benchmark to check out. if the game will not be a certain freedom of action in the manner of GTA is get her in the negative.
in vectors characters a clown mask some clown in colored pants. I hacked, no I you've been hacked. the gameplay is so-syak. he is the type of contemporary cool. carts modern. but whether the game has a soul. otherwise, it is clear that there will be a similarity of the first part in the gameplay with new elements.
and the most important Groton. it is not yet clear where that will be so worth it to wait for the final pitch releases.

k
kc5 28.06.20

Bobby Kotick: games Call of Duty series will always go out
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/call_of_duty_infinite_warfare/bobbi_kotik_igry_serii_call_of_duty_budut_vyhodit_vsegda-212605/
GTA vs COD (RAP BATTLE)

S
SanayPerm 28.06.20

MAYBE in terms of plot and the mafia wins, but judging from the videos the graphics where like remastering duke nukem forever, seriously! In the first Watch Dogs is certainly not what we expected but it is better, and in the second part, the dialogue needs to please more.

R
RikoChiko 28.06.20

If you don't look biased then Watch Dogs a good OpenWorld game. Mafia 2 merged only because of its dampness.

M
MelShlemming 28.06.20

The worst of the worst is the topic that thought to compare the not yet released game.

I
IDarkaxeI 28.06.20

Vote for Watch Dogs. Because the Mafia, though it is almost certainly G, I'll buy, and kindergarten funny with Yvonne-hacker bias do not take

C
Chuck_Norris_ 28.06.20

What you have here srach raised already before this shit? We'll see see that there they are riveted, I think mafia 3 wakes an average game and it's all because most likely miserable physics and animations that would be to move these aspects from gta 4...

M
Marionetco 28.06.20

APCH DOH

T
Thorgal 28.06.20

I hope to play both. But first, as always, have to wait for a few patches.

M
Marionetco 28.06.20

Thorgal
on eBay wakes dinova stand! sadness sadness-sadness!

T
Thorgal 28.06.20

Marionetco
I both pre-ordered on steam. Denova me sad. But patches still have to wait...

S
SPR1GGAN 28.06.20

both torrent
FSUs denovo ,can wait