3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
versir 28.06.20 11:53 pm

Is it worth buying? (The Elder Scrolls Online)

Is it worth buying? If necessary, the DLS need to buy separately?
45 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr_POMAH 28.06.20

versir
DLC must be purchased separately (2500 crowns, like the in-game store), or you can purchase a subscription and play. Well, to buy or not - here on taste and color...

r
requiemmm 28.06.20

Not all of DLS worth buying. Orsinium definitely take, there are resources for crafting and quests, plus a bunch of dailies with the bosses. The thieves Guild you can take for the branches of skills, it can be more comfortable to make theft, which is good. The dark brotherhood sucks. The Hist is worse, trash Galima, two Ganga and truncated, even a single location no.

K
KroRex 28.06.20

Worth it, especially if the fan scrolls, especially if you have someone along to go play (preferably also a fan of the scrolls), especially if you take the discount, especially if you have knowledge of English (since the translation is only partial).
DLC buy the in-game store for 1500-2500 CZK each. But it is better to take a subscription and get all the DLC, and 1500 CZK, you will be able to buy that much.

d
danyiil695 28.06.20

DLC does not need so much, I played at 300 mph, it's only your Alliance, and there are only 3.

S
Saint Nerevar 28.06.20

take it, and the DLC is now easier - pack of 4 DLTS 5500 crowns(and crown gave discounts now)

M
Marquess 28.06.20

KroRex

a subscription is a view of a gold edition or a separate issue?

K
KroRex 28.06.20

Marquess
Subscription is a subscription, monthly pay a certain amount (not accurate I'm sorry to say), but for this you get all the dlc, some useful buns (like handicraft bags where you can throw all for crafting, which is very useful, as it helps to unload inventory), and CZK 1,500 that can be spent at their discretion.
Gold edition is just all the extras, the subscription doesn't go there (sort of), but all supplements are for all, not for a month.
In any case, I first suggest just to run the game in the normal edition (which is now the incentive for the discount, you can buy a 400r if I'm not mistaken). If the game does not like it, then the sense in purchase of a subscription or gold edition no. And then, and then you can buy through steam (in steam and on the official website different accounts and not be linked, but the shared server. So, FYI)

T
Traun 28.06.20

If you now buy the regular version - is full game without the DLC? and you can not buy a subscription?

K
KroRex 28.06.20

Traun
Yes, the full game without DLC, mandatory subscription for a long time already is not present

T
Traun 28.06.20

KroRex
In General worth to buy or there's nothing interesting?

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 28.06.20

KroRex
I mean a month? ie pay over a shit-ton of rubles to play with DLS a month, with no gold account?
what is included in these DLS? access dangam? or just the movement to WASD and no gold account I only get a doll that will stand on the field as a Scarecrow and scare the players with a premium subscription?

here in battle when buying premium there once everything is clear. and here what is garbage. fog cost 4 thousand RUB.

K
KroRex 28.06.20

Traun
In my first post in this thread I answered this question. I personally liked the game. If you have fast Internet, I can get free weekend and free to try. The game has as some minuses and some pluses.

K
KroRex 28.06.20

ZiZu Zankercu
There is a difference between a subscription and a gold edition. The gold edition includes 4 add-ons and they are given forever. Another striking addition it include not. Ie is not as premium in battle. They involve themselves in different things, where some entire regions to go through, somewhere in the dungeons, somewhere in the pvp arena. In General, to purchase they are required only in the case if all main shagena, and it will take a lot of time and then will be able to decide whether to buy the Supplement or not.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 28.06.20

KroRex
well, after hours of playing, I realized that the game represents.
so without hesitation bought the gold version of the game.
by the way, advise useful Addons for the game. it is desirable in Russian.
RUeso is already. as well as the sites with guides for beginners. there are?
thanks in advance.

K
KroRex 28.06.20

ZiZu Zankercu
Firstly, the addon Skyshards, which shows the location of celestial fragments, is very useful for leveling. LazyWritCreator extremely useful for the dailies for crafting, especially if you decided to download the enchantment. Shows what and how much you need in order to Dalek actually do and with all materials allow it to be one button. LootTreasure - when finding treasure maps, making a mark on the map. VotanSearchBox bar to search for in the auction. Why and so it is not in the game, I don't know. And so, it depends what you need.
Well, the first thing to remember is that the most relevant info will have to take English sites. He guides not indulge, as I prefer to choose for myself how to swing and find your style of play, not through the power of play as I don't like.

N
Noran 28.06.20

KroRex
May be my question will not seem obtrusive, just see the fumble, didn't want to create a new topic for nothing, so no offense...
Don't know if this is just Tamriel Unlimited to take, for the Imperials there to play with? Or is it only in Gold?

A
Aleksey Sekretov 28.06.20

versir
not worth it

R
Richards 28.06.20

The game quest and storyline, if you know the characters, then take it, because there is a maximum localization characters. As Guild wars 2, senseless and it is not clear what a waste of time, there everywhere, around the characters, it's like in a psychiatric hospital to go to a police station violent)))

E
Eroppo 28.06.20

KroRex
Firstly, the addon Skyshards, which shows the location of celestial fragments
I would like this addon to deprecated carried - interest to explore the map is saved largely because of the finding of these fragments, and if you just know something and to run through huge areas much faster tired, I think...

Richard
The game quest and storyline, if you know the characters, then take it, because there is a maximum localization characters. As Guild wars 2, senseless and it is not clear what a waste of time, there everywhere, around the characters, it's like in a psychiatric hospital to go to a police station violent)))
Does the Russian language is bad, if you can't master the simplest instructions for installing localization?
there everywhere, around, characters,
In a psychiatric hospital I would you really have advised to go, and in real life is not everywhere the characters began to see

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 28.06.20

KroRex
thanks for the great Addons.
by the way, you do not know the program CURSE works with eso ? if Yes, then how to add the game (steam version)?

P. S. toy was awesome, really normal scrolls online.
many articles were previously found, where it was said that eso is not at all the scrolls and type a complete mess, but damn, it really is my favorite scrolls =)
the only thing not liked is the AI, blunt it, and the toy bomb!
fans elder of scrols be sure to buy.