3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
versir 28.06.20 11:53 pm

Is it worth buying? (The Elder Scrolls Online)

Is it worth buying? If necessary, the DLS need to buy separately?
45 Comments
Sort by:
R
Radon_X 28.06.20

I recently played the free version, and already on level 7. Still thinking to take or not to take.
But I can help with Russification.
Elder Scrolls Online Addons RuESO v 11.0b14
http://online.elderscrolls.net/RuESO

The translation setup

Windows
Using third-party programs
To download the archive from RuESO.
In the archive you'll find three folders and an executable file. All three folders should be copied into the directory C:\Users\\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns. Executable file when installed correctly, the game can be run from anywhere on your computer, however we recommend to put it in a folder with the program launch (Launcher) The Elder Scrolls Online.
Start the game via the executable file RuESO_Helper, go to menu add-Ons (Add-ons) - you can find it by pressing the Esc key and verify that the opposite supplements RuESO is a jackdaw.
All further runs of the game need to be run through executable file RuESO_Helper.

Here is the translation, I even books help in crafting and enchantment checked all the Russian.

Maybe someone will be interested in the screenshot of Klanfear my familiar )

R
Radon_X 28.06.20

I just do not understand how to use the fast access slots, right there in Q. I can't, can I throw in there skills or weapons? Use the staves, you can go swords, or a bow as you like. Armor is also divided by color as in Diablo from green to orange on Kachestvu, as well for heavy, medium and light, as you like to wear, but charmed is better they have a lot of bonuses. )

E
Eroppo 28.06.20

Radon116
I just do not understand how to use the fast access slots, right there in Q.
Slots 1-5 are the skills in slots Q - items using a separate tab in the inventory. Switching the two weapons is assigned to a single key
Use the staves, you can go swords, or a bow as you like. Armor is also divided by color as in Diablo from green to orange on Kachestvu, as well for heavy, medium and light, as you like to wear, but charmed is better they have a lot of bonuses. )
The main difference from the same of Skyrim and the previous TES - skills do not grow, and rise only at the expense of points. Ie is best to determine what weapons and armor you'll wear, and what they rock on everything just skill points is not enough

A
Arrakis_Sun 28.06.20

Radon116 wrote:
I just do not understand how to use the fast access slots, right there in Q. I can't, can I throw in there skills or weapons?
in quick access can put only support items: food, potions, cards, siege engines, repair kits for walls and gates and stuff. Skills and weapons there are not put. The weapon 15th level, you can wear a second, and switch the assigned button. Together with the second weapon can be assigned to a second group of active skills with ults.

K
KroRex 28.06.20

Norаn
An Imperial special Imperial edition. It's a little apnata the regular version of the game. Something like a Deluxe edition with some Goodies. To take actually for the sake of race, free horse and rings of Mara, which is due to marry the other and when playing with him to get more experience

K
KroRex 28.06.20

ZiZu Zankercu
Sometimes rolls a feeling that this is not the scrolls, when you stand on killing bosses, next to a bunch of the troupe this boss, and a lot of people are waiting for it to respawn. Then a little immersion breaking. And so the atmosphere is preserved. But in terms of quests better than Skyrim will be, but here on taste and color.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 28.06.20

KroRex
About quests, a special difference did not see. In the sky, in ESO - they are the same.
But by the way, wanted to ask about the dungeon boss. Get loot once it gets? Or it is necessary to be in the party, which will cause the greatest number of damage?
I've been in a low level dungeon, there are bosses cut down the whole bunch, without pati. Loot's got everything. In a high-level dungeon, the situation is the same?
And here's another question - the difficulty in the dungeon to switch can? well, there obucka, heroic, epic...
Dungey is no free access? Hmmm...in General I want to say that his party has gone and no one else will connect to this daniu could not.

Ah, got you now questions :D
Being a member of the Guild (players) are given some sort of bonus? For example in WoW give a few of the buns, and then how things are going with this?
I read that you can be in 5 guilds (players) at once. So all the buns have something to eat?
Another question =)
Are there any potions of invisibility? well, or the rags which that would be in stealth to get away? Play the magician, we need inviz for a more lightweight pass quests of the Dark brotherhood and the thieves Guild.

I
Ingbelial 28.06.20

A game with a subscription or without?

o
oOAttackOo 28.06.20

Embelia
mandatory no
there is a subscription that gives you some bonuses

K
KroRex 28.06.20

ZiZu Zankercu
In public dungeons (which is shared, in General they have nothing in common in accepted mmorpg danami) kind of a big percentage of the damage, like causing some damage and loot available. If someone in your party, the loot is given in any case, I beat the boss or not.
Normal dungeons are available through the search groups (the P button, if I'm not mistaken), Dungey for 4 people. This is standard for a MMORPG game they Have several levels of difficulty, but they are not immediately visible. If you want complexity in the open world, there are locations with skulls, there are mobs of high complexity and usually there is a boss.
About guilds: auctions in game only Guild. Therefore, it is desirable to join the Guild with great online and better in live trading, you trades. With the entry of at least one Guild you can buy anything and have other guilds, but there is not a Bank, and Guild vendors, which you probably already could see in the cities.
Clothes in stealth is definitely not about potions do not say, not the alchemist)

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 28.06.20

KroRex
thanks for the info, and tell you what class to play?

K
KroRex 28.06.20

ZiZu Zankercu
Templars in Hilo

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 28.06.20

KroRex
and to lose the invested points in magic only for crown? or even how that is possible?

g
gabataka091 28.06.20

I liked it. TES online,an interesting combination of MMO and universe scrolls. don't just buy one. you need a friend. otherwise, no way

g
gabataka091 28.06.20

and Yes. the Russian language there. you need to download RuEso. russifiers fan

K
KroRex 28.06.20

ZiZu Zankercu
There are special altars where you can reset your invested points for the usual gold (there is a separate altars for points spent in characteristics (health/mana/stamina) and for abilities). Is discharged all at once, so the more invested, the more to drop. But the cost is quite acceptable. The exact location will not say, but they should be in the capital cities so precisely. In the dominion such altars are in Elden Rut. The Covenant in Mournhold. The Covenant never played, so I don't know where there

G
GreatSPB 28.06.20

Bought at a discount months ago the regular version. If two with the catches it is more MMORPG than elder scrolls, thanks to the bunch of restrictions imposed by the genre of MMORPGs.
Overall, not bad. Interface and inventory - shit =)

R
Raizak 28.06.20

By sabzh... played in the beta and slightly after release. The game is good but like any MMO takes time to enjoy everything. But if you have time and love the Scrolls then this game is definitely worth it to play it, and the pros and cons to find for himself. But I'm sure the pros will be more than minuses.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 28.06.20

KroRex
hi, another question - the crown this is "real money" currency? or you can get them for some quests or loot from bosses?
Oh, by the way thanks for suggesting about the altars, I thought that ruined Persian... wanted to make multiCLASS Rog-MAG... yeah.. this is not Skyrim...

K
KroRex 28.06.20

ZiZu Zankercu
Yes, the crown is exactly the popular currency, is only either subscription or just buy it. Perhaps then introduce the opportunity to get it for quests or achievements (which IMHO should have done initially), but so far I have not seen this.
And Yes, a bit different from the single parts, here, as in other mmorpg, you need to gently swing. As in the case of which it is impossible to reduce the level of complexity.
In General, always please ask.