3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
versir 28.06.20 11:53 pm

Is it worth buying? (The Elder Scrolls Online)

Is it worth buying? If necessary, the DLS need to buy separately?
45 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZiZu Zankercu 28.06.20

KroRex
Hey, look, I can not understand, met in one dange player with a 600+ level, he was hitting the mob for about 15 seconds, by the way we were with him in the same gange, so I pereigral standing next to the mob and killed in 20 seconds. how so? I'm level 17, it 600+, we have, in principle, should not be the damage is the same. does this mean that the mobs when you attack them change their level under attacked? even I can't understand the system.
for a long time I played WoW, so there is each location is made under a certain level of player, will you go with your 20 levels to find the lends, any hamster you fill up, and then in whatever part of the world go, all the mobs done...

K
KroRex 28.06.20

ZiZu Zankercu
With the recent patch strength of players is brought under the location. Ie, someone throws, someone on the contrary reduces. This is done in order to make friends with characters of different levels could easily play together. But normal mobs so simply dissected. Want complexity, go to dungeons/raids/pvp. With higher levels open up more challenging Dungey. And it's not a public dungeon, and those that go through the search group.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 28.06.20

KroRex
okay, thank you.
and here's another question) probably got to you already))
in raids bosses with only the clothes fall? or there can drop any exotic things like mounts Pets...

K
KroRex 28.06.20

ZiZu Zankercu
Alas, only the clothes. Maybe something even something like styles for crafting, but definitely no Pets or mounts. That's what tight in TESO, so it is with them.

b
bloodraine 28.06.20

It is actually quite a strange model of the flow in this game...
Played from the famous MMO only in WoW, so to compare especially there is nothing. In TESO is already LVL 44, and I understand that LVL 50 extreme. Then some other units for calculating the flow going, don't know yet what what. And what's weird (IMHO) in this game - not necessarily as something to be pumped and to inclusion on the gear. Mobs still under your level will be capped. Armor your blue-green Il violet - all do not care, it still mows. In addition outdraw bosses of which there are many, and which (usually) have doooolgo, minutes, and sometimes 10, to beat solo (though not always successfully). Some time difference kills a regular mob, but not very big. The danger in this world, no. Pure fun.
And it turns out to beat my own clothes with the boss is pointless. Just for the sake of it. Lose motivation... sorry.
Strange system.