3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GarretSSS 29.06.20 12:02 am

Crashes. Error"Directx function getdeviceremovedreason... (Battlefield 1)

Has anyone encountered the problem of crashes? I have about 20 minutes of the game hangs with the error"directx function getdeviceremovedreason failed with dxgi_error_device_hung
85 Comments
Sort by:
v
v1806v 29.06.20

Draiver try to roll back to the old one . Or Vice versa upgrade . Often, because of the firewood problem .

G
GarretSSS 29.06.20

Just before the game was updated. Now tried on previous version - did not work. Dispersed coolers on its a - either (thought maybe the overheating). Now we have to try just to reinstall the game itself

P
Pierig1 29.06.20

GarretSSS
Also this problem

S
Siman_4 29.06.20

GarretSSS
He was faced with such a problem. Now reset the game and performed a clean installation of the drivers. 2 hours of play without the departure.

G
GarretSSS 29.06.20

Siman_4
And what kind of video card? I just also reinstalled the game, demolished all the wood related to nvidia via geforce experience and install the last fire wood

By the way, anyone in the game folder (F:\Games\Origin\Battlefield 1\__Installer) there are directory directives? Just usually there are stored distributions, and in BF1 no

S
Siman_4 29.06.20

GarretSSS
the gtx 770. I did the same thing, but after 2 hours of playing I still flew. Now I tried to lower the processor frequency vidyuhi, but then again: 2 hours played and flew again with the same error.
I don't have. without DX.
Probably will have to wait until the game comes out for everyone. Then the wood arrives new and direct new. and maybe the patch will be released

P
Plotva of Rivia 29.06.20

GarretSSS
Has anyone encountered the problem of crashes?
I'm not

G
GarretSSS 29.06.20

Us such I am not alone ))

A
Affekt77 29.06.20

In 19 hours of play in multiplayer, no escape, etc. graphics Settings all on ultra,dx12, scale 150%. Config in the profile.

G
GarretSSS 29.06.20

Affekt77
Lucky ))) most of all the rules. But some some hell no luck. SchA like the patch came out. There is no target

D
Destroyer12345 29.06.20

GarretSSS
If the game will work without crashes can you say? Want to know fixed or not

A
AnPei 29.06.20

Come in Oriqin in this library, right mouse button click on the game and choose to restore, wait till you check and play.

G
GarretSSS 29.06.20

Destroyer12345
Error direct x anymore. Now the game just hangs )))

An__ei
Does not help. Tried at the beginning of the problems

A
AnPei 29.06.20

GarretSSS
If with iron everything is fine I have like 12 GB. of RAM graphics card GTX 970 GAMING CPU i-5 4590 himself in the game accelerates to 3.6 GHz monitor 2560-1440 144 Hz. g-all SYNG, the graphics driver just the new windows 10 64 bit. The path to the game Local disk D(D) , Program Files(x86), Origin Games, Battlefield 1, bf1 to run out.

G
GarretSSS 29.06.20

An__ei
Sorry friend, didn't understand your post. You propose a solution? Start accesnt in the directory? Or ask did my iron? If 1st, then thanks, I'll try. If the latter, then Yes, pull.

D
Destroyer12345 29.06.20

GarretSSS
Today or tomorrow should be the driver, maybe it will solve the problem with departures
UPD:
http://www.geforce.com/drivers/results/109441 here is a link to a new driver, you can download from there or wait until it is poured into Geforce Experience, try and accomplish your goal like that.

G
GarretSSS 29.06.20

Destroyer12345
OK. Potesta

C
Cpl.Hicks 29.06.20

GarretSSS
It has long been a sore subject that was on BF3 MOHW, BF4... I have the same yesterday after 6 hours of play left.
First tell me from whom you have Nvidia?

G
GarretSSS 29.06.20

Cpl.Hicks
gigabyte

N
Nikita237 29.06.20

GarretSSS
Similarly...
p.s. reminded BF4, problems in the release more than in the beta