3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GarretSSS 29.06.20 12:02 am

Crashes. Error"Directx function getdeviceremovedreason... (Battlefield 1)

Has anyone encountered the problem of crashes? I have about 20 minutes of the game hangs with the error"directx function getdeviceremovedreason failed with dxgi_error_device_hung
85 Comments
Sort by:
B
Brunobanani 29.06.20

GarretSSS
The exact same shit. Maybe half an hour to departure error, we can in 3 hours. And 1 time out error and managed to turn the game usually hangs tightly and have the computer shipping. I will lower settings to try

W
WWQ 29.06.20

GarretSSS
at me such problem was in nfs 2015 , when I experimented with overclocking Vidic , this error occurs when the VCR pitulova not enough. Two solutions - or to turn down the overclock , or raise the voltage.

G
GarretSSS 29.06.20

WWQ
I so did not disperse. But lowered the factory overclocking, 70 MHz. Did not help ((( Yes, it's all direct this error. Sort of promised to release a fix

S
Sonnyy Bot 29.06.20

In General the game crashes, I already wrote here, with driver error.
At the same time was launched the program dzhifors explains, well, you understand, so turned it off - level in multepleer passed without crashes. And for those who disable dzhifors Ukrains did not help - I don't know then.

s
shhelkun 29.06.20

played beta , then 10 hours with the subscription , and then release ....any departure was not a couple of times was in the early release , one crap , after the battle , the camera receded into the sky and scoparius in the clouds , how would sevison , you had to use three magic buttons , well now everything is okay at all....

S
SuPeR_MeR3ocTb 29.06.20

Ceased to fly because of an error, direct enough that this library is worth 10 wines .
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109
Flights gone good luck .

Z
ZONE93 29.06.20

the video card drivers not updated with the 2015 all games are cator can geforce 750 2g.

P
Pavel Galaev 29.06.20

SuPeR_MeR3ocTb
Now I will try, then I'll unsubscribe..
upd: didn't help

I
IGNIT 29.06.20

You just have to close all programs image capture and monitoring, I got this error I was getting out of included MY of autobrennero

S
SuPeR_MeR3ocTb 29.06.20

Pavel Galaev
Also took off after 5 hours of play (

G
GarretSSS 29.06.20

SuPeR_MeR3ocTb
Sam Smith
Did not help

M
Mozgovprav 29.06.20

Seems to help disable dzhifors experienc. However after some time again the error occurs,I look and he is back in the tray registered. He switched chtoli? Straight though quite demolition. By the way,above I wrote the price to turn off program image capture-in experience now, too stroili such vosmozhnost,-can really the problem.

S
Sonnyy Bot 29.06.20

Mozgovprav

nothing should be taken down

G
GarretSSS 29.06.20

Out new fire wood NVIDIA. Went to test
UPD: for 10 minutes was enough. Directix also crashes

B
Brunobanani 29.06.20

Well, at least some variki appeared how to get rid of this hat with direktom. Thank you all. I will try. By the way, switched from windows 7 back 10. So. No departures at all, but the friezes of wild. Play is not possible. On 10 wines all flies on gtx 770 and i5 2500k on high. No Friz no. So if you have frieze wildly, put windows 10 64-bit.

G
GarretSSS 29.06.20

Brunobanani
So if you have frieze wildly, put windows 10 64-bit
And in return, the Frisians will get crashes like we have ))))

B
Brunobanani 29.06.20

GarretSSS
Well, crashes when. Can every half hour, can every 3 hours. You can play, but I want without crashes. And nothing helps yet

G
GarretSSS 29.06.20

Brunobanani
But in this part of the Battle the result is stored even if not over the round. Noticed pages of code with the weapon. Probably experience and remains
P. S. I Have way too vidyaha 770. Maybe the problem only for owners of it?

B
Brunobanani 29.06.20

GarretSSS
On the EA forum said that the owners of 700 series NVIDIA was such a problem. I've tried everything. The last thing that did was shut off in task Manager, processes, NVIDIA, or rather 2 of the process, NVIDIA experience and some with him.While the program NVIDIA experience is not. Clean installed the latest drivers without it. Played an hour and a half without departure. Then he came out. Plus when fps remains above one hundred, as in the Suez crashes. I do not know why. Already thinking about a refund...

B
Brunobanani 29.06.20

http://virtmachine.ru/nvxdsync-exe-chto-za-protsess-v-dispetchere-zadach.html. After the service outage as it seems so far ceased to fly, you have to look in the next game to be. The point is to disable the driver service NVIDIA. I have 10 wines he call names like nvidia driver container. Along with it switched off and the NVIDIA experience process. In services stop and disable it. Lost the NVIDIA panel, but it nafig not needed. The computer is smarter than began to work even.