3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GarretSSS 29.06.20 12:02 am

Crashes. Error"Directx function getdeviceremovedreason... (Battlefield 1)

Has anyone encountered the problem of crashes? I have about 20 minutes of the game hangs with the error"directx function getdeviceremovedreason failed with dxgi_error_device_hung
85 Comments
Sort by:
o
origamikiller 29.06.20

GarretSSS wrote:
770 video card too. Maybe the problem only for owners of it?
Brunobanani wrote:
I noticed that the owners of the 700 series NVIDIA was such a problem
From card does not. On my 6th of the same.

With the latest driver crashes almost immediately you open the inventory screen before the round. Rolled – tolerated.

l
lebrosh 29.06.20

was used all the time this error

updated drivers, now this

B
Brunobanani 29.06.20

After all the possible options which are here described, the departures have not stopped. Anyway, a couple of hours there and take off, and often crashes when changing gear. Or changed equipment, entered the game and departure. Did everything you could, except for lowering the frequency of the graphics card. Well, it nafig. All the crashes did not stop. While I play and wait for patches. Recently released new drivers. They do not swing. For me it often crashes and fps dipped. Left to try to swing some ancient driver, such as those that Windows 10 puts if you reinstall Windows. May th and give

o
origamikiller 29.06.20

Brunobanani wrote:
released a new driver. They do not swing. For me it often crashes
Yes

f
fashionfble 29.06.20

Brunobanani
Retain your comment for future, thank you, valuable information in such a vast web, always appreciated! Thanks again)

B
Brunobanani 29.06.20

Put the driver 372.90. 3 days game-no escape. Truth played little, an hour and a half a day and not been through the gear and no departures. Don't know how things go further, but so far all good

M
Metr72 29.06.20

Also crashes there... turned Off the MSI of afterburner like is exactly) PPC to PC gaming = dancing with a tambourine

M
Metr72 29.06.20

has anyone solved the problem? Nothing helps ((

P
Pavel Galaev 29.06.20

Released a giant update that fixed a lot of bugs , but this game, as well as friezes and prosazhivanie 4 times fps after 10min of the game(but this is purely from me, the other did not notice)
And also released a new nvidia driver for battles and so on, and again no change!

G
GarretSSS 29.06.20

Pavel Galaev
In the course of all players with the problem direct scored

M
Metr72 29.06.20

I don't know what helped me... But I totally uninstalled 10 and put Windows 8.1 ... driver supplied on the rx 470 which is not the latest fix the departures dx and the penultimate 16.9.2 ... and lo and behold, I've played 2 full rollers 64 of the body... Not going to say that a solution to the problem because it is not played for a long time... but 2 cards in a row without crashes I haven't played even once! Try if you have nothing to lose from reinstalling Windows...

P
Pavel Galaev 29.06.20

GarretSSS
campaign

M
Metr72 29.06.20

Nifiga did not help... took off the game tonight

G
GarretSSS 29.06.20

Metr72
2 cards in a row without crashes, I still have not been played even once
Sometimes that two hours flew. And sometimes after a couple of minutes after loading the round

M
Metr72 29.06.20

GarretSSS
it's different for everyone apparently... I have 2 cards max

Upd... don't Even connect to the server!! No... didn't do Anything with the game and drivers still

B
Brunobanani 29.06.20

I understand this error from the owners of old video cards, 600 and 700 series. Some time trying to do anything now scored. Put latest drivers, I play on high but textures set to medium, because the difference is not noticed, plus the VRAM is only 2GB. No processes are not disconnected, nothing else touched. Play two weeks for two hours after work. Flew only once. Where it is found that the error is popping up because of overheating the graphics card. XS, like it or not, is measured, and the graphics card heats up a little more 80градусов, like a little, but between the cards turn the game to vidyuhi a little cold). Probably insanity, but maybe that's why ceased throws. Plus set up the equipment in the game menu, not in the fight because there is almost always throws. In short, no one can really say what the error is. And to borrow another video card for one game-full dibilizm.

S
Sonnyy Bot 29.06.20

gtx680 4GB owner here.
on 11дх could play 3 rounds and fly on the fourth,
put in the game дх12, restarted the game and played all night without crashes, just finished, came out of the gra HIMSELF.

D
Dima Kemenov 29.06.20

Same hat, played the single without any crashes, today, an hour flew 3 times already, PPC freaked, 770 card, wood updated 2 times, nifiga not changed

d
dagger86 29.06.20

C:\Users\********\Documents\Battlefield 1\settings and delete all in the folder
I helped

D
Dima Kemenov 29.06.20

Yes, a mistake what that bitch randomly, 3 times per hour threw and then turned and over 3 hours of any departure, and I note that this video card is not BF 3 not BF4, not even with a hardline, such problems never was. raw and curve the game ( I had half a year to buy