3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
we get what we deserve 29.06.20 12:10 am

The plot of the game (Mafia 3)

This topic will be discussed in the game story.

As is known, the plot unfolds in the US by the end of the 60s, closer to 70-th years of XX century. Main black hero, a war veteran, works in the mob to avenge the Italian mafia (read more here). How do you see its development? What are we waiting for?
60 Comments
Sort by:
A
Altanhan 29.06.20

Wait for the harsh working lives of ordinary loader at the port, but then suddenly I got a job -- but he that came down from the ladder, age Italian, asks to see him in new Orleans for a few bills.. anyway, the plot is growing like a snowball, in the best traditions of GTA 3, Vice city)

P
Paladinm 29.06.20

And so it is clear that he will avenge the comrades of the whole game.

K
Krrrva 29.06.20

Black works in the mob ? against the Italian clan ? the more news the more disappointed in this game. I think it's stupid revenge. Niger will avenge his family, Vitto maybe for Joe or for someone. well, take off together two Persian from the trailer.

B
BarackKamacho 29.06.20

redneck revenge

K
Kosolapyi1 29.06.20

Like in Vice city Storis will be black gg ex-military who takes revenge or trying to survive. Nothing about the mafia, its hierarchy, its atmosphere, its solidity or civil strife I believe.

k
kalek 29.06.20

I think the start will be how the second part will also be in war, only in Vietnam

F
Flow4Master 29.06.20

The campaign will be exactly as in the second part of no mafia - only black hooligan-the criminal, raised after pondiki cars to gangster, working at the Beck and call of these mobsters, because it is not clear how is it possible the adoption of the mafia is not Italian or Sicilian.

K
Krrrva 29.06.20

cripples
possible. even in the trailer showed an excerpt from the war

I
INTEROFORES 29.06.20

Year not closer to 60 and 70, since the track playing in the car Jimi Hendrix - All Along the Watchtower played Hendrickson in ' 68.

L
Lord of Summer 29.06.20

Here's the trick - I said that will be known the fate of Joe...if there is to be said that Joe, like, disappeared without a trace, I think, somewhere towards the end of the game, it would appear) is Unlikely, but...Well, if it is well known that Joe died, then no doubt...

B
Burrut 29.06.20

Maybe I missed something, are You sure that the third part will be a continuation? Not the development of new mafia family in any other city of America.

G
Gomoeban 29.06.20

Burrut
Yeah.
We play in a Black neighborhood!

B
Burrut 29.06.20

Edward_Kenway223
Then I don't understand why the black avenger of the Italian mafia, as I saw in one of those!

L
Lol_56 29.06.20

Burrut
Niger had called him. Correctly, the Adhesive must now guineas of macaroni vtolkat.

B
Burrut 29.06.20

Lol_56
I don't understand and then the blacks and the mafia in those years was not large black mob, they basically work as slaves for a penny!

L
Lol_56 29.06.20

Burrut
Bumpsi Johnson, brothers Jones, Daniel Jackson? The list goes on. Sam giancana, when in prison time served, and learned a lot from Bansi Johnson.

B
Burrut 29.06.20

Lol_56
That's why I wrote basically, I'm not saying that it was not the gangsters in those years among the Negro, but they were not as strong as the Italian mafia! As someone who studied this is purely an isolated case, these can be counted on the fingers!

L
Lol_56 29.06.20

Burrut
And Gene.The U.S. attorney black

B
Burrut 29.06.20

What you cling to isolated cases! I also Uzbek-born Russian business has been large, and his father a full-blooded Uzbek, which is up to 10 years of the Russian language did not know the doctor what sort of science connected with the construction and surveying, and architecture! Well, it does not mean that all Uzbeks often scientists in Russia!

B
Burrut 29.06.20

Cosa Nostra has been in America since the 19th century and influenced a large number of officials in the government, and some of them are themselves put forward and promoted what other clan can boast such influence, which was held for a period of almost 100 years!