3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
we get what we deserve 29.06.20 12:10 am

The plot of the game (Mafia 3)

This topic will be discussed in the game story.

As is known, the plot unfolds in the US by the end of the 60s, closer to 70-th years of XX century. Main black hero, a war veteran, works in the mob to avenge the Italian mafia (read more here). How do you see its development? What are we waiting for?
60 Comments
Sort by:
O
Odin iz nih 29.06.20

Beware, it will make America.
The Italian mafia in the 20s years, actively collaborated with the divided ethnic groups: Jews, blacks, Irish, etc. They are business people and in their interests to supply them, for example, alcohol, was bottled as you can in large bars, as the owners have purchased a new supply from them, and not someone else. This is just utterly idealistic in their works showed such an independent and proud.
The same Mob often restricted circle of their faces, as a smaller number of persons proportion of each more.
In this regard, she had many handy persons, who answered only to them (it was more profitable to take a side), and the Family took only the most distinguished indigenous (this choice is probably due to the above). Among the improvised reason mafia wasn't so picky and took everyone under his wing, the main income came from bosses.
But the so-called partners less Mafia to not getting. They enjoyed the connections and authority of the bosses, and at the same time the authority was created.

G
Gomoeban 29.06.20

Burrut
Ahem.
If he Negro - must be the black quarter.
Has always been so.

N
Nikitos Yakovlev 29.06.20

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
It would be too obvious that Joe sewed... Maybe he's sitting,maybe smatalsya where,and Vito avenges him,or doesn't know what he has left,and as the game progresses we ever know.

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 29.06.20

Nikitos Yakovlev
I'm more interested in what 43 years Vito this gray? Apparently the next release, in the prison shower him fight off failed...
About Jo. And what his options were? It is the same with Vito and Henry so much mangled wood. Leo and I as a chance for Vito knocked out and the reason he (Leo) Joe take the risk myself? Or Joe kill, or he somehow managed to escape. Maybe he escaped Vito and Joe saved when Leo told him that Joe is not included in the transaction? A lot of questions. Need the game to wait for. I say that will reveal the fate of Joe.
Important thing would be for year III Mafia in a normal game turned, and left the trash that was shown at Gamescom.

N

Well Vitto lot survived,and that's what is tempting about the thought that Vitto threw Leo,is that he is not in the Italian mafia

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 29.06.20

Nikitos Yakovlev
Well, if Vito threw Joe, meaning he was then to go up against the mafia? Would continue way into the crime. Another thing that prevented Joe to save. Then Yes, could go. But again, in the preview on the website says that the baleen is the boss of the Irish mob, the woman Haitian boss of the mafia, and Vito the boss of the Italian mafia. It turns out that mafia to destroy itself decided? How it all comes out confusing. And if there is any confusion, there's a chance for an interesting story.
I'm thinking that GG, Irish, Haitian women and Vito decided for the whole of New Orleans to bend. And everyone has their own motives to cooperate with each other. GG revenge. And Irish, Haitian women and Vito divide among themselves spheres of influence in the city. Then, depending on the loyalty of a character, one who has loyalty above all will offer GG to throw the other two bosses.

N

I agree completely

M
MC Homeboy 29.06.20

I've had it in every game of the USA. Love this country and the fact that all the games about it!

k
kalek 29.06.20

People think what will be the main plot of the game ?!, Express their dogadi not shy !!!!
My personal opinion : the plot of the story in the beginning is just about revenge , then the war between the Italian mafia and actually would be a redistribution of territory under the control of the Lincoln Glue

C
ClevoGame 29.06.20

The plot of the story in the beginning is just about revenge , then the war between the Italian mafia and actually would be a redistribution of territory under the control of the Lincoln Glue
Come on ,seriously? That sounds familiar.
Oh yeah, we've all said more at gamescom!

s
staffik 29.06.20

The plot is predictable, where the Negroes there are only a senseless shooting. It is strange that in the video the black man behind the wheel in those years.

M
McEclipse 29.06.20

even the ending does not Wake
chop off as a poor second

L
Lamagnifico 29.06.20

cripples
Well, that's why I someone guesses ? Will be food day.

P
PetrGT1999 29.06.20

McEclipse
It's the other game doing something will not cut

-
-SlashuuR- 29.06.20

Maybe he escaped Vito and Joe saved when Leo told him that Joe is not included in the transaction?
If such miracles are, then the game immediately in the trash, because it is complete nonsense. Seems like Vito after Joe unbuttoned his shirt, under which was a Superman Cape, jumped out of the car, opened the parachute and flew it with the grapple, like Rico from JC2 to overtake another car.

M
Mudryy glupec 29.06.20

Spoilerage guess in the end all will die

T
Tiger Goose 29.06.20

I think the main character in the end of the game put you in jail.

V
VoronkovSergey_96 29.06.20

Peter Tarasenko
It's the other game doing something will not cut
If not mistaken,some of the people who works on it from the last team.

z
zds 29.06.20

MC Homeboy
You have seen expect that mafia 3 will be in Russia.

M
MC Homeboy 29.06.20

zds
No,but could in Italy to do,for example.