3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
we get what we deserve 29.06.20 12:10 am

The plot of the game (Mafia 3)

This topic will be discussed in the game story.

As is known, the plot unfolds in the US by the end of the 60s, closer to 70-th years of XX century. Main black hero, a war veteran, works in the mob to avenge the Italian mafia (read more here). How do you see its development? What are we waiting for?
60 Comments
Sort by:
z
zds 29.06.20

Beginning of mafia 2 was in Italy

C
Carbon8909 29.06.20

Object_08
Looks like a fake (or hearing).

B
BarZZ 29.06.20

Time UWB has a Negro President, then all the games started to add the negritos in the topic and not the topic!
So, get the black mafia! =)
Wow..mafia is an Italian word. And, this Italian)))
It's good that the Witcher 3 some ebony stick! )))

w
we get what we deserve 29.06.20

BarZZ
The main character is not black, and Hispanic. On his side moved Vito Scaletta and several Lieutenant mafia.

_
__Igorek__ 29.06.20

turokxxx
Well, the skin is dark.

M
MC Homeboy 29.06.20

Still, Lincoln was sick in the head dumb Jock.

A
Awesome Drew 29.06.20

turokxxx
He is a mulatto or African American

D
Daniil Kentov 29.06.20

The game takes place in 1968 in New Orleans, Louisiana. The main character, Lincoln clay, representative of mixed race your whole life wandering in search of a family. Matured clay is sent to the war in Vietnam, where it finally finds a new family in the face of his comrades. The horrors of war and the casualties of the army of the States impose a terrible mark on the psyche of the protagonist. In part, this becomes the reason for the incredible cruelty of the clay. On returning to America clay realizes that his encounter absolutely not as he expected. Instead of praising the soldiers who served in Vietnam, the American people called them murderers, demanding world.

New Orleans reigns as racial discrimination. Just after returning clay is confronted by a group of Italian mafia and receives a bullet wound in the head. The gangsters leave the main character to die, dripping with his own blood, but Clay manages to survive. From this point, the main character firmly decides to take revenge on their oppressors once and for all to end the strife racist. This Clay will have to organize his own criminal Empire, going over the heads of the offenders.

In the process of formation of new underground Empire clay enlists the help of 3 gangster groups, headed by Haitian women Cassandra, Irish Burke and Italian Vito Scaletta, the protagonist of Mafia II. They are all in the game act as principal assistants to Lincolnia clay and seized control of the territory. The gangsters are also a new family of clay over which each of them is ready to give his life.

m
meagarry 29.06.20

Daniil Kentov
Well done, you have mastered the ctrl c, V.

D
Daniil Kentov 29.06.20

meagarry
Thank you Sensei ,I have long studied this art

A
AleksandrMakeev 29.06.20

Should be a cool 60-70 years

S
SHPRD95 29.06.20

waiting for the game hippies, sex and drugs during this year (1968), the hippie movement reached nebolshyh scale, the sex revolution, so it is likely that about this mentioned in the game

O
Oleg75 29.06.20

A sad pre-game waiting for us. Where the Italians, clip-clopping heels of Thomas Angelo on the pavement ?. Believe the best they could to offer us, is the re-release of Mafia 1 with modern graphics and story line for opponents Salieri morellos. A cool game would be. We recognize, of old mission, on the other hand, as with the murder of Tom Vito mafia in the second. And I'm extremely cute the main character is the new Mafia. Totally not a Mafioso. That's not his style.

M
Mandalorian 29.06.20

I hope the story will not concede the first two or per gram....

W
Werewolf1986 29.06.20

Predzakazhu perhaps because the developer is good according to Mafia 2, 2K Czech I am pleased with you because mafia 2 is a masterpiece. Waiting for Mafia 3, October 7:)

V
ValeryBully 29.06.20

cheto main character as it is not liking...more if Joe and learn nothing, then after the end...

g
govnyuk775 29.06.20

the plot of the game is simple it's a crime Thriller with elementami stealth and big tanned ass, too, have

s
sergey.i 29.06.20

as always

D
DocS 29.06.20

говнюк775
GTA onli

D
Daidjer 29.06.20

Guys please help. I even blunt can't read. Please explain, in tasks there are tasks to give Cassandra's district and give the district Vito. Have no idea how to do it - to give areas. Can someone tell me. (the Internet is not found, can bad dig.)