3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pavlo1983 19.10.19 06:06 pm

Black screen but have sound and the game runs (Shadow of the Tomb Raider)

Faced with this problem, to menu everything is fine, then the game also starts, there is sound but nothing is visible except the menu and maps. Sometimes randomly the image may appear, but still with time is obscured, like here -

Directx12 is not enabled, have updated all the drivers on the video card, tried different resolutions and graphic settings, still this problem makes the game completely unplayable.
88 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavlo1983 19.10.19

On medium-low, although they graphics are very beautiful, geothermal valley, and the Soviet base was negligible drawdown fps, and in other places all is great pulled.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 19.10.19

Pavlo1983
I ran into these:
Spoiler

V
Vyacheslav Shandrov 19.10.19

I also have a black screen ! the Council put the codecs k-lite helps card radeon hd 6570 1 gb
the other none at all it 512MB but still the image is there and I don't have!!!
is there a way SkyCity image or nothing???

P
Pavlo1983 19.10.19

Vyacheslav Shandra
while the solution was never found, apparently it is a problem in our graphics cards series, hd 6***, as on other models, even much weaker everything is OK, and what a shame such vidyuhi would have drawn the game, I was in an Indian city (loaded with someone else's save) gives 25-30 fps, but after a moment the second screen will be dimmed and not possible to play. The map menu to work. If someone has a license, then maybe we should write to the developers about the issue.

d
dimaso73 19.10.19

Pavlo1983
Other Repack I tried to put? I also had a similar problem in the same stage on this release: Shadow of the Tomb Raider (2018) [Ru/Multi] (1.0.237.6/dlc) License CPY [Croft Edition] (my config. PC: I7 7700K, GTX 1070, 16 gb RAM). Now there is a Repack from Khattab and black screens do not appear, at least the scene in the plane has passed.

P
Pavlo1983 19.10.19

dimaso73
I initially stands repak from Hatab, so I guess this is the reason. But thanks anyway for the advice.

l
leonkiller777 19.10.19

I scamrip (the game folder is already mounted), many were pereprobovali but the problem black screen did not dare.Hike if there is no fix/patch to play for us

P
Pavlo1983 19.10.19

It seems the new patch going to release for the game https://steamcommunity.com/app/750920

It is hoped that he will solve the problem. Only it is not clear how to take it apart.

l
leonkiller777 19.10.19

Pavlo1983
separately you can take will be with the bourgeois torrents, however if with it will updated tablet

P
Pavlo1983 19.10.19

leonkiller777
Or offline activation if you take the latest patch, but again there is no guarantee that the patch will solve the problem.

l
leonkiller777 19.10.19

Pavlo1983
let's wait and see, steamed ofcoi and again oblomatsya as it is not interesting

V

Maybe there's a program to switch the graphics card tipo 3D analizer to 64битными games worked
And that 3d analizer works only with x86
Not injected dll

P
Pavlo1983 19.10.19

Vyacheslav Shandra
has released a new patch 1.0.241.0 - https://steamcommunity.com/app/750920/discussions/0/3104564981122489129/, our hacked pirates has version 1.0.237.6 possible that in the latest version the problem with the black screen fixed, but maybe not. Here or wait for perizoma or try offline activation, but there are no guarantees. If somebody have the desire/opportunity to try to run the game with the new patch, I would be very grateful if you share here the results.

l
leonkiller777 19.10.19

Pavlo1983
patch 11 gig and that the rules are not clear that there with a 11th directives

V

Pavlo1983
installed driver from hd 7770 image appeared !! everything is visible
but the game became blunt very, very slowly things may not play!!

P
Pavlo1983 19.10.19

It's funny, but I like the driver from the hd 7770 won't even be installed.

S
Sanjelo 19.10.19

PC amd fenom 965 4x 4100, 8GB RAM, 2GB 6590, 7ka 64bit.
Stood off activation, the same black screen in some levels, I could see nothing, some see, but this jitteriness, turned off the lights.
With the pirates 1.0.237.6 the same. Updated all the current they could, only after crashes with Larkou, there were 3 optional updates, to optimize from AMD and from Mike, after updating, do in the benchmark increased fps, and MicroProse are not as frequent, especially in the jungle significantly.
But the black screen don't go away.
People who have video card HD 6xxx and 10kA, the problems with black screen gone?
Can someone put modas on 6950 and 7ke 7 patch, the problem was solved?
If anyone knows where to download the Repack with 7 patch post a link under the spoiler or in PM, if the wall is not.
Do not be silent ,respond, those who were able to solve this problem of black screen.

S
Sanjelo 19.10.19

Pavlo1983
I have hd 7770 was established only a video coder, but the sense from it has not increased.

P
Pavlo1983 19.10.19

Sanjelo
You configuration is exactly the same as me, literally one to one. Still failed to find a solution, apparently the problem is outdated drivers for our graphics cards, something in these drivers is missing, what is causing the black screen. Ex if I could take the driver from the hd 7770 and adapt it to our 6950, but I'm afraid there need the skills of a good programmer (in fact you need to finish AMD for their work).

If anyone knows where to download the Repack with 7 patch post a link under the spoiler or in PM, if the wall is not.

The pirated version Repack with 7 patch now unfortunately no, as this patch came after the hacking, perhaps you can try using offline activation download latest version of the game already with 7 patch, and possibly there, this problem will not appear. Sanjelo if you already have an offline activation that may come to pump the game with 7 patch and run in offline mode. And then write to us managed to remove the black screen or not.

S
Sanjelo 19.10.19

Pavlo1983
I asked for three in a row patch to update the activators and I reluctantly activated, based on the price of 200 RUB. for what I paid. Then I freaked out and deleted Offce, putting the Repack.
To put 11 gig update I will not. In General, waiting for new Repack or not destiny. In General, this is buggy and not the modified part in the history of 7 patches for 1.5 months. and a bunch of bugs with performance, testure, shadows, etc.
Spoiler